Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Gerald McCoy gives tour of Bucs' facility Friday, July 31 , 2015Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Gerald McCoy gives us a personal tour of the Buccaneers' facility.tour_zps6ofvtjja.pngvideo link

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gerald is in the suburbs, the other end of the locker room is the hood.  lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have had the pleasure of taking this tour on multiple occaisions.  If you are in the Tampa Bay area and have not been to One Buc Place, I highly recommend seeing it for yourself in person.  The easiest way to get a tour is just to call up a season ticket rep and tell them you are interested in buying tickets.  They will do whatever they can to seal the deal, to include a tour of the facilities.  You can also take a tour of Raymond James Stadium during the week.  I think it costs $7 or $8, but it is cool to go behind the scenes (locker rooms, owner’s suite, etc).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If only he got to the QB as much as he gets to the cameras.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If only Freeman could hit a receiver as much as he hits the booger sugar.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Pathetic

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Cool vid. I visited Tampa in June and  toured the stadium, but wasn’t allowed to tour One Buc. I should have mentioned I wanted to buy season tickets. I know better for the future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tim Wright was the best part . . . I’ve heard the Oregon training room, and maybe it was Iowa or Kansas City(somewhere over there) that are ‘amazing’ facilities.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tim Wright was the best part . . . I've heard the Oregon training room, and maybe it was Iowa or Kansas City(somewhere over there) that are 'amazing' facilities.

It helps to have Nike money in your backyard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tim Wright was the best part .

He doesn't look like a TE.  Great hands though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

because hes really not!  agree on the hands, but ill never forget the TD pass he dropped in his first-ish game.  it was painful, but probably a great learning experience.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

because hes really not!  agree on the hands, but ill never forget the TD pass he dropped in his first-ish game.  it was painful, but probably a great learning experience.

I prefer to remember his highlights. Not one drop.  Who hasn't dropped a pass at some point? Vince?  Mike?  Jerry Rice?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i certainly agree, that ONE drop was just painful.  if i remember right, it would have been a game winner.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i certainly agree, that ONE drop was just painful.  if i remember right, it would have been a game winner.

Ya they should of cut him on the spot.  Maybe that is what happened in NE. Belicheat cut him for a drop in practice. I wouldn't doubt it.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Ya they should of cut him on the spot.  Maybe that is what happened in NE. Belicheat cut him for a drop in practice. I wouldn't doubt it.

Some training camps are more intense than others.  Dez punched out a team mate Sunday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't you say Defensives Tackles were overrated at one time?...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some training camps are more intense than others.  Dez punched out a team mate Sunday.

Dez shoulda been nut kicked....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dez shoulda been nut kicked....

A more accurate description is that Dez took an air swing at a teammate, then they shook hands and hugged it out before end of practice.Probably not worthy of a nut kick, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.