Viewing 31 reply threads

• Author

• johnnythemoon

Participant

Listing to McCoy …he said where people were lining up today at practice was very interesting but said he could not elaborate and we would have to wait till sunday to see……On the QB change he said nobody was up or down over the change but if you listened to his show  he did not really seem a a fan of the Change .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Practice was interesting ? What ? Did they finally figure out what the hell the hell they are doing ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to ‘mah sources’, Bucs are breaking out new LIME GREEN unis this Sunday.Also confirmed by incarceratedbob...SWEEEEET!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was gonna make a thread about this as well.Didn't catch the first few minutes, but I got the rest on the way home from work. He called guys out (no one in specific) for not being disciplined (mentioned jumping offsides on the FG) , not giving it their all and not showing enough pride. He did not seem too happy about the effort some guys have been giving, but he said Lovie made a statement today and the whole team looked much more focused today in practice and still remember that Falcons game. I know a lot of people are rooting for us to lose out, but I would love to see us destroy the Falcons. Can't stand them and I've still got a very sour taste in my mouth from week 3. Chances are we aren't going 1-15 and no other team will either other than possibly the Raiders, so if we're gonna win another one, I hope this is the game.Also, it still amazes me how people criticize and complain about McCoy. The guy is a stud on the field and has an excellent attitude to the game and off the field. You can tell he really loves being a Buc and I couldn't be happier he signed that extension. If you didn't catch his radio show tonight, I highly suggest checking it out.

Please wait…

• mfitzpatrick

Participant

Was gonna make a thread about this as well.Didn't catch the first few minutes, but I got the rest on the way home from work. He called guys out (no one in specific) for not being disciplined (mentioned jumping offsides on the FG) , not giving it their all and not showing enough pride. He did not seem too happy about the effort some guys have been giving, but he said Lovie made a statement today and the whole team looked much more focused today in practice and still remember that Falcons game. I know a lot of people are rooting for us to lose out, but I would love to see us destroy the Falcons. Can't stand them and I've still got a very sour taste in my mouth from week 3. Chances are we aren't going 1-15 and no other team will either other than possibly the Raiders, so if we're gonna win another one, I hope this is the game.Also, it still amazes me how people criticize and complain about McCoy. The guy is a stud on the field and has an excellent attitude to the game and off the field. You can tell he really loves being a Buc and I couldn't be happier he signed that extension. If you didn't catch his radio show tonight, I highly suggest checking it out.

I took it that Glennon might not be the only  one not starting sunday ...and i agree if we only win one more game let it be vs the Falcons ....lol

Please wait…

• gthrun

Participant

Lovie Smith claims Glennon is still the QB of the future http://t.co/yJmwa3bCIKI have gone from disappointment to absolute disgust.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

If you are real fan of the professional game as fans we have been kicked in the nuts, spit on, and been told it’s raining.  This regime is starting to become a classic car wreck.  I want to ignore it but I just can’t look away.  Knowing fully well, something dumb as hell will be happening again any second now.  In a league filled with parody, it’s tough to suck as bad as we do for as long as we have but yet, somehow, we find a way. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you are real fan of the professional game as fans we have been kicked in the nuts, spit on, and been told it's raining.  This regime is starting to become a classic car wreck.  I want to ignore it but I just can't look away.  Knowing fully well, something dumb as hell will be happening again any second now.  In a league filled with parody, it's tough to suck as bad as we do for as long as we have but yet, somehow, we find a way.

So who told you it wasn’t rain?

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

If you are real fan of the professional game as fans we have been kicked in the nuts, spit on, and been told it's raining.  This regime is starting to become a classic car wreck.  I want to ignore it but I just can't look away.  Knowing fully well, something dumb as hell will be happening again any second now.  In a league filled with parody, it's tough to suck as bad as we do for as long as we have but yet, somehow, we find a way.

So who told you it wasn't rain?

I really hope we are intentionally losing.  If the Lakers are doing it for 82 games, we can do it for 8 more in the NFL right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really hope we are intentionally losing.  If the Lakers are doing it for 82 games, we can do it for 8 more in the NFL right?

They are on course – but have been known to do something stupid…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really hope we are intentionally losing.  If the Lakers are doing it for 82 games

Bruh don't remind me... im having a tough 2014 between these 2 teams.Thank Hashem for my Canes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie Smith claims Glennon is still the QB of the future http://t.co/yJmwa3bCIKI have gone from disappointment to absolute disgust.

No one wants to work with that Neanderthal.For what? To watch him hold the ball, run around a bit for no reason, then toss some wimpy side-armed throw to a covered player five yards out??Yeah, the players would be BSing if they say they're cool with it.Anyone have glennon's two worst game stats this year vs mccowns?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We will find out Sunday if the defense has improved a little as it appeared in the past two games or were the two teams we played just as bad as us. They still struggle to end a game no matter who they play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Falcons win 108-7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

what else do you expect him to say?..again not defending him but some things have to be said for the better of the team..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do fans continue to pay any attention to anything ANY coach says regarding his players? None of it means anything and it is meant that way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully it's just a very very early draft smokescreen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do fans continue to pay any attention to anything ANY coach says regarding his players? None of it means anything and it is meant that way.

Yup. Don't believe a f*cking word. Just assume that every word that he speaks is coming from behind a mic at Capitol Hill.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I suppose we will see Glennon this year again. lovie is under much pressure and this will be the reason for the change. Maybe mc cown is better at practice.  Usally a coach stands by the qb which is actually playing because the team shall come together? And if mc cown is playing the way we saw him then a change back to glennon is possible.But I got piece of wood for the falcon game, not to throw but to bite in.

Please wait…

• gthrun

Participant

Start Kafka!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCown didn’t even attempt a pass beyond 10 yards in any of is starts except for that desperate last second throw to Evans where he got injured and the clock was run out. Captain check down is going to make the Atlanta defense look like the second coming of the 85 Bears.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to 'mah sources', Bucs are breaking out new LIME GREEN unis this Sunday.Also confirmed by incarceratedbob...

CROWN US!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman [member=23448]gregauman[/member]  ·  1m 1 minute agoBucs' Gerald McCoy, asked about Josh McCown stepping in at QB on Sunday: "I play defense."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Excellent post. I completely agree. I cannot possibly believe that any Buc fan could be dumb enough to actually complain about Gerald McCoy. He works his ass off, and he has a superb attitude, and he is the best player at his position in the league. He might just be the 3rd best player in the entire NFL, after JJ Watt and Aaron Rodgers. Yes, he really is THAT good

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman [member=23448]gregauman[/member]  ·  1m 1 minute agoBucs' Gerald McCoy, asked about Josh McCown stepping in at QB on Sunday: "I play defense."

That's player speak for : "I don't like it , but it's not my call."

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Yep

Please wait…

• mfitzpatrick

Participant

You could hear in his voice on the radio show he wasnt for the change ...probably because he knows how bad Mccown sucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Given our abysmal record and the near impossibility of us reaching the playoffs, starting McCown now really is a strange move. Granted Glennon struggled at times, but McCown looked even worse…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really hope we are intentionally losing.  If the Lakers are doing it for 82 games

Bruh don't remind me... im having a tough 2014 between these 2 teams.Thank Hashem for my Canes.

Thank God for my Raptors. Because watching the Bucs on Sunday's requires gin and a good sense of humour.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank God for my Raptors. Because watching the Bucs on Sunday's requires gin and a good sense of humour.

At what point did they make you break out the hard stuff?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At what point did they make you break out the hard stuff?

Probably after the Falcons blowout. I stick to beer on Sundays. Then the Ravens blowout happened and I realized I wasn't crazy. Now we're 1-7 in draft mode and I'm so happy the NBA is back, cause I clearly need a distraction.I just want a QB on the Bucs that can actually lead us somewhere. These retreads and backups we continually pursue aren't helping our cause. The 2015 draft is the only we hope we have to upgrade regardless of Smith's double-talk.

Please wait…

• DanDid

Participant

If you are real fan of the professional game as fans we have been kicked in the nuts, spit on, and been told it's raining...

Sorry.. that was me. I was trying to hit the OC after he called one stupid play after another. Sapp talked about this [players getting called out] needing to happen. McCoy has been beat up for some reason by the fans. I am not sure why.. about the only shining star on this team. He deleted his Twitter because it got so bad -- it's mind-boggling. Its the Marine Corps Birthday on Monday... I hope that the Bucs can win this weekend so it doesn't ruin my Monday and Veteran's Day.

Please wait…

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.