Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 32 reply threads

• Author

• Bucs N Beers

Participant

Gerald McCoy ?@Geraldini93  3h3 hours agoDown 12lbs and 2% body fat since leaving in June!! It's go time!! No more talking!!It sounds like Gerald is in the best shape of his life and primed for a big year. So assuming he stays healthy all year whats your prediction of his stats? I think 45 tackles, 13 sacks, 4 FFsYep, I think this is the year someone breaks the 10 sack mark.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2% body fat?Going to go ahead and say that number isn't correct... Almost impossible to attain that number and be healthy.Especially for a big guy like that lol.Glad to hear he's in shape though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

12 sacks 4 FF..4.5 sacks in the 4th Quarter with the lead, 4:17 mins left, 87% humidity, libra season, full moon cycle, high tide 2-4 ft seas with the bay at a moderate chop.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2% body fat?Going to go ahead and say that number isn't correct... Almost impossible to attain that number and be healthy.Especially for a big guy like that lol.Glad to hear he's in shape though.

I misread it the same way at first.  He's saying he's *lost* 2% body fat since June.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Down 2% body fat?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

12 sacks 4 FF..4.5 sacks in the 4th Quarter with the lead, 4:17 mins left, 87% humidity, libra season, full moon cycle, high tide 2-4 ft seas with the bay at a moderate chop.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Put me down for McCoy scoring a TD this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d love it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NFL Defensive Player of the Year…probably needs it to be considered for HOF.  Sapp and Brooks both had one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JC's head will explode!!!  ;D I can't wait!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lmao

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A Gerald McCoy play that I remember after the season, preferably a fourth quarter one that puts a game away or saves it, would be optimal

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

I think he is going to be around 11.5 sacks this year but will break the 10 sacks hurdle that he has been striving for.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a follow up, I think 7 sacks come from J.Smith, 5 from G. Johnson, 4 from C. McDonald, 3 from TJ Fatinikun, 5 from Gholston, 2 from Spence.That would give the DLine a total of 39. Lets say 6 come from LB/DB. That gives us 45. Which should be a top 10 number. In all truthfulness, I've been drinking so I was just pulling numbers from my tail. But it seems possible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a follow up, I think 7 sacks come from J.Smith, 5 from G. Johnson, 4 from C. McDonald, 3 from TJ Fatinikun, 5 from Gholston, 2 from Spence.That would give the DLine a total of 39. Lets say 6 come from LB/DB. That gives us 45. Which should be a top 10 number. In all truthfulness, I've been drinking so I was just pulling numbers from my tail. But it seems possible.

im thinking we can get 24 from the DEs, 16 from the DTs minimum.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

7 sacks. He will be double teamed until he just wears out in the fourth quarter, as a result of lack of pressure from the edges on a consistent basis.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

funny shlt!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i wanna see 1 per game so mark me down for 16

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

funny shlt!!

McCoy scoring a TD and Freeman out of football after being cut 2x by the Fins. That would be a banner year for JC

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i wanna see 1 per game so mark me down for 16

I know, for real. In the perfect world this does not seem like asking too much of a top d-lineman, but so few have ever done it. Goes to show you how hard it really is to get to a QB in the NFL. My man G-Mac will have 12 sacks this season. You go G-Mac!  :)I had to LOL @ the 2% body fat. I'm glad it was cleared up.  The human body requires 2-4% "essential" fat just to function normally, and super elite athletes like Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt will typically have body fat %s a few percentage points above that like 6-9%.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I root for him, especially since he is the highest paid player on the team, but, honestly, can you tell me the last HOF player who spent 3 of his first five years in the league on IR?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I root for him, especially since he is the highest paid player on the team, but, honestly, can you tell me the last HOF player who spent 3 of his first five years in the league on IR?

HOF? Let's focus on just this season. One step at a time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he is going to be around 11.5 sacks this year but will break the 10 sacks hurdle that he has been striving for.

This. Hits double digits in Week 16, the home finale.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2% body fat, I want the damn diet!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

7 sacks. He will be double teamed until he just wears out in the fourth quarter, as a result of lack of pressure from the edges on a consistent basis.

This.  No matter how perfectly McCoy plays if the ends can't keep the QB in the pocket and keep atleast a little heat off McCoy his stats are out of his hands.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This.  No matter how perfectly McCoy plays if the ends can't keep the QB in the pocket and keep atleast a little heat off McCoy his stats are out of his hands.

mccoy had 9 sacks last year.  you guys think the DEs are gonna be worse this season?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

mccoy had 9 sacks last year.  you guys think the DEs are gonna be worse this season?

That's a wait and see question.  I'd like to think Smith comes back like a crazy man and George does a great imitation of the "Crane", good pressure, sack when it's there, contains the run.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gerald McCoy 16 sacks. Bucs top 10 defense, playoff bid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's a wait and see question. 

if folks think mccoys stats are gonna drop, are they waiting to see?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's a wait and see question. 

if folks think mccoys stats are gonna drop, are they waiting to see?

I think they assume, because no one really believes in our ends yet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

guess its just odd to me to believe that this years DEs are worse than last years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

guess its just odd to me to believe that this years DEs are worse than last years.

Well, we *did* lose Johns ... bwahahaha.  Sorry, I just can't actually type that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know how many sacks for the season but I could easily see a 3 sack first game. Mariota is going to run into a real problem trying to read Lovie’s defense in his first real pro game.

Please wait…

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.