Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

Oh boy, this had me DYING 🤣🤣🤣 dude’s acting like he didn’t go straight to Carolina to try and show the Bucs up a couple years back. Clown.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/gerald-mccoy-i-m-still-a-bucs-fan-despite-no-longer-being-with-team

• RHBucsFan

Participant

He was actually pretty cool about it. Gave LVD much respect.

His HOF suggestion for Suh was kind of weird to me though.

• buccnation

Participant

I’ll always like Mccoy and don’t see the issue with him being a bucs fan. He played here for so long id be shocked if he wasn’t a fan.

The bucs didn’t handle his departure quite as good as they could have so I understand his saltiness towards the organization at first.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Oh boy, this had me DYING 🤣🤣🤣 dude’s acting like he didn’t go straight to Carolina to try and show the Bucs up a couple years back. Clown.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/gerald-mccoy-i-m-still-a-bucs-fan-despite-no-longer-being-with-team

You’re acting like the Bucs didn’t want him any longer, which is why he moved onto another team.

• Watchman

Participant

He can do whatever he wants. I rooted for him while he was a Buc. He never lived up to my expectations, but to be honest I wanted him to be Sapp, and that wasn’t very realistic.

He was a quality player. He just wasn’t what I was hoping he would be.

• Bucman

Participant

F McCoy. Soft ass defender who never showed up when it mattered.

• BP1

Participant

I like GMac as a person. It was time for him to go when he did. I’m not going to show hate for him like some of you. He wants to cheer for the Bucs so be it. Nothing wrong with that. Like he said he was a Bucs fan before he became a Buc. Why should his loyalty change now? Some of you are never happy. He is saying wonderful things about the team and players. Would you prefer him publicly hoping the team loses or trashing the players?

• Runole

Participant

I’ll always like Mccoy and don’t see the issue with him being a bucs fan. He played here for so long id be shocked if he wasn’t a fan.

The bucs didn’t handle his departure quite as good as they could have so I understand his saltiness towards the organization at first.

Much like John Lynch.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Much like John Lynch.

It was much worse with Lynch. Offered to take a huge pay cut to remain. He went on to continue to play at a high level with Denver.

• pewterblood

Participant

I don’t like the dude. He was talented but his pillow soft attitude was detrimental to the team. Notice how the defense improved without him. Lol

• RudeGuy

Participant

Speaking of Lynch do you all remember him holding his little son Jake after the Super Bowl win. Little Jake now plays at Stanford. Looks a lot like his dad.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.