Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

The official website lists Gholston as the starter at LDE.In addition, Ryan Griffin is still on the roster.And finally, Dye is most likely to be active on Sunday as he would be the #4 WR if Shepperd can not go.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Read an article where Gholston was a starter…Been playing hair on fire.  with some attitude. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s right my boy the force has been playing very well. Liked him ever since he played at msu. He was so raw he has a lack of moves when it comes to pass rush. He’s been our best run defender and is our only de who can set the edge. If he can develop Another pass rush move other then a bull rush watch out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

before the season started, lots on here had him not on the final 53. I knew he would make it and get lots of playing time. Can’t believe some even thought that bum Bowers would make it over him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I had him on the roster, but questioned his motivation (soft?) after a couple interviews.Watching him out there this season has been good.  He just appears to be so much bigger physical than everyone else around him... and he's becoming accustomed to being an a-hole (which we need more of)Hope that continues.

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.