And I repeat. Gilkey..wtf!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are still tanking… right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When this dude isn’t getting his ass kicked at RG, he’s sucking it up at Center. Cut the cord, Warhop. This dude sucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have a feeling he is gonna stick around just because he can play Center and Guard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have a feeling he is gonna stick around just because he can play Center and Guard.

He can?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When this dude isn't getting his ass kicked at RG, he's sucking it up at Center. Cut the cord, on Warhop. This dude sucks.

Helped you out there.Offensive line looked dreadful tonight.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Proof? Link?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to end the Gilkey at center experiment until the guy knows how to snap a ball, he was out there with the first team offense today expect him to make the roster, with his “versatility”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he is gone. A waiver wire pickup would be an improvement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can?

LMAO! ^this^

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This guy is a turd.Bucs have first priority waiver wire pickup.  They can upgrade the spot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When this dude isn't getting his ass kicked at RG, he's sucking it up at Center. Cut the cord, Warhop. This dude sucks.

But but…henis a “feel-good story”. Might as well give him a made for TV movie on Lifetime network. He is pillow soft, sloth-like, and Sean Mahan could kick his ass. Get him the hell off the team. Enough is enough. A guy can ball or he cannot. This guy can't. Sign Mathis for Chrissakes!  Stop being stupid Lovie!  Freaking dinosaur.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What are all over this guys hands? Does he have Winslow Jr issues?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the snap at winstons head, how bad was that?  at first i thought it was all on gilkey, but now im not quite sure.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

the snap at winstons head, how bad was that?  at first i thought it was all on gilkey, but now im not quite sure.

meaning?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

meaning?

meaning i dont know what is correctly considered a poor or unreasonable snap in the NFL.  i believe the snap was directly at his head, is that poor, or is that okay and the QB should have handled it?  i know on the redboard it is a cuttable offense, but i really dont know.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

meaning?

meaning i dont know what is correctly considered a poor or unreasonable snap in the NFL.  i believe the snap was directly at his head, is that poor, or is that okay and the QB should have handled it?  i know on the redboard it is a cuttable offense, but i really dont know.

GT, I always thought the QB is to place his hands in the perineum area so that the center has the target of where to snap the ball. Maybe there is someone on here who has played either QB or C who can give us more info.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

meaning?

GT, I always thought the QB is to place his hands in the perineum area so that the center has the target of where to snap the ball. Maybe there is someone on here who has played either QB or C who can give us more info.

Winston said he should have caught the shotgun snap.  But, a snap directed at his head?  Perineum area?  Say it taint so...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

meaning?

Winston said he should have caught the shotgun snap.  But, a snap directed at his head?  Perineum area?  Say it taint so...

I missed that play. So it was a shotgun snap?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

meaning?

There were 2 plays with snap issues, iirc.  One was shotgun that came in high and hot.  That's the one GT is talking about.  Winston looked like he wasn't quite ready for it.  The other one was under center.  Just a bad exchange.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

meaning?

There were 2 plays with snap issues, iirc.  One was shotgun that came in high and hot.  That's the one GT is talking about.  Winston looked like he wasn't quite ready for it.  The other one was under center.  Just a bad exchange.

Also didn't he roll one back about 5 yards? Or was that Evan Smith?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

meaning?

Also didn't he roll one back about 5 yards? Or was that Evan Smith?

You're right.  It was Gilkey... and it wasn't under center.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When this dude isn't getting his ass kicked at RG, he's sucking it up at Center. Cut the cord, Warhop. This dude sucks.

he didnt look bad at RG.  wasnt perfect by any means, but certainly not awful.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I'd rather see what Marpet can do as a back-up center. He couldn't possibly blow as many snaps as Gilkey did last night.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis probably expected it to be at his knees like the one before it. Zero consistency with the snaps.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

just saw NFLN replay, the snap was definitely high.  much better camera angles.  ill stop defending gilkey on this one now!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

just saw NFLN replay, the snap was definitely high.  much better camera angles.  ill stop defending gilkey on this one now!

lol

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

Lol! Winston took the blame and said he should have caught it above his head. Still a piss poor snap though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol! Winston took the blame and said he should have caught it above his head. Still a piss poor snap though.

No doubt. It had some heat on it too. Looked like a David Price fastball.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

No doubt. It had some heat on it too. Looked like a David Price fastball.

Sounds like Lovie is getting tired of Gilkey as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

he didnt look bad at RG.  wasnt perfect by any means, but certainly not awful.

He had about 5 negative plays in about 17 snaps at RG. He was awful.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

meaning?

I saw the 2nd one. The ball just dropped. That can happen when you change your C during a game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My favorite line of the night on the game day thread was "Gilkey gonna Gilkey"

Please wait…

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.