Viewing 54 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sean Glennon @SeanGlennon7    ·  20m 20 minutes ago  How Lovie Smith made it to a Super Bowl...had a lot of respect for him but that's all gone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And now we know 10lb’s identity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And now we know 10lb's identity.

lmao

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And now we know 10lb's identity.

Hahahaha exactly my thoughts when I saw this thread title

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll bet Lovie just informed Mike that they’re going back to McCown.Edit: Is it just me, or is the clock on this board 15 minutes ahead?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why shouldn’t he?  Everyone else is…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

to be fair, what’s Glennon’s best argument that they should stay with him?  Not “the season over” or “time to evaluate” . . . if the object is to WIN, what has he done best to further his cause?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol Sean. Mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tweet since deleted. Uh oh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

these things never go as planned . . . .lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If that’s what’s this means, this is good news. To me it means they’ve seen enough of Glennon. Also: As a VT fan - Sean Glennon is not exactly the voice of reason on good football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would only be fitting if Dolo tweeted him. “U mad”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would only be fitting if Dolo tweeted him. "U mad".

or if 10lb bet him that Glennon still starts next week . . . . (10lb could always just ignore the bet if he was wrong)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder the same damn thing.

Please wait…

• richhussey

Participant

or if 10lb bet him that Glennon still starts next week . . . . (10lb could always just ignore the bet if he was wrong)

Poor Dolo and 10lb. Someone pass the salt. I need to put some in their open wounds. :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is not a good offensive coach, in fact he’s down right horrible. At this point, it doesn’t even matter to me. Bring in Mariota, Winston or even superman and Lovie would ruin each and every one. If a QB has the skills you need good coaching, talent, a good game plan and patience to stick with it. Glennon won't get that here, hell, no QB will get that here.Let's review Lovie Smith on the QB position so far.1. Bring in Josh McCown.2. Apparently test the market trading for Glennon.3. Withdraw interest on trading Glennon and name the future of the franchise.4. Start Josh McCown who single handed loses us our first two games.5. Put Glennon in when McCown is hurt and leave him in even when McCown comes back.6. Now pull Glennon for turning the ball over twice in one game while ignore that McCown turned it over 6 times in 10 quarters of football.7. Meanwhile he refuses to bring in help at OC and lets the QB coach become new OC, BTW who is the actual QB coach now?????It's just a fucking disaster, and that isn't going to change. Lovie has already shown how stubborn he is. He continues to talk about our QB making to many mistakes when he should be talking about him making more plays. It's more of the same. We'll draft a QB who will get a year and a half to become a pro bowler in a terrible offense without coaching or gameplanning then we'll be screaming for him to go. All the while the fan base not fully understanding that we don't have the coaching in place to have a real franchise QB b/c Lovie and company is unsure of what to do to help one develop. Lovie is a joke, Glennon's brother might be not be the best neutral party to comment on Lovie but he isn't wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is not a good offensive coach, in fact he's down right horrible. At this point, it doesn't even matter to me. Bring in Mariota, Winston or even superman and Lovie would ruin each and every one. If a QB has the skills you need good coaching, talent, a good game plan and patience to stick with it. Glennon won't get that here, hell, no QB will get that here.Let's review Lovie Smith on the QB position so far.1. Bring in Josh McCown.2. Apparently test the market trading for Glennon.3. Withdraw interest on trading Glennon and name the future of the franchise.4. Start Josh McCown who single handed loses us our first two games.5. Put Glennon in when McCown is hurt and leave him in even when McCown comes back.6. Now pull Glennon for turning the ball over twice in one game while ignore that McCown turned it over 6 times in 10 quarters of football.7. Meanwhile he refuses to bring in help at OC and lets the QB coach become new OC, BTW who is the actual QB coach now?????It's just a (censored)ing disaster, and that isn't going to change. Lovie has already shown how stubborn he is. He continues to talk about our QB making to many mistakes when he should be talking about him making more plays. It's more of the same. We'll draft a QB who will get a year and a half to become a pro bowler in a terrible offense without coaching or gameplanning then we'll be screaming for him to go. All the while the fan base not fully understanding that we don't have the coaching in place to have a real franchise QB b/c Lovie and company is unsure of what to do to help one develop. Lovie is a joke, Glennon's brother might be not be the best neutral party to comment on Lovie but he isn't wrong.

damn man, you need your wife/girlfriend to give you a hug or something . . . . it was just a tweet

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wait so glennons bro threw a Tweet and it got intercepted?lol runs in the family

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wait so glennons bro threw a Tweet and it got intercepted?lol runs in the family

Zing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie would ruin each and every one.

How does a coach ruin a QB?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ICYMI…  There is no twitter account with that handle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Zing

as I was reading that post I actually wondered if the first comment would be a rim shot gif or something like "zing"now I know

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ICYMI...  There is no twitter account with that handle.

Haha, there was . .  he deleted his account too?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, his real account is still there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10lbass was found of saying Derek Carr would be a bust because his older brother was one.  I threw out the argument that well since Glennon’s older brother was even a worse qb that logic  should apply to Mike as well.  still waiting for him to respond.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

seriously though, did his brother say anything that any of us don’t agree with?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon's brother or Sean Glennon the author?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon's brother or Sean Glennon the author?

for what its worth the account was seanglennon7, he wore #7 at VATech. his tweet was retweeted by 5 media outlets, including pr . .  before being deleted . . all his other tweets were about VATech.are you suggesting the account was fake?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never threaten a family of Giraffes. They will defend themselves.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Same twitter account referenced in JBF stories from September. Wow, took down his account. Awful

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie is benching Glennon for McCown, cause he knows Bucs will win Sunday against the Falcons..Cuase the Falcons are so tanking it now. And McCown will be the hero and people will say, Lovie didn’t make a mistake on McCown

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never threaten a family of Giraffes. They will defend themselves.

Very impressive, sir.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jets Ryan ruined Sanchez.  Now he will be good in Philly because of Chip Kelly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good move by lovie if true. Release the mcclown!!!This all but proves the qb of the future schtick was nonsense and we move on from the uninspiring Glennon. And mcclown gets to lead us to the first - third pick overall which we either draft mariotta or jameis. Win win imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All this proves is that Lovie is happy to have his guy back so he can go with the original plan.  If he doesn’t have a need for an OC, why would he need draft a QB?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All this proves is that Lovie is happy to have his guy back so he can go with the original plan.  If he doesn't have a need for an OC, why would he need draft a QB?

It's just a tweet. It proves nothing but if the tweet means they are going back to McCown some might say that means Glennon didn't take advantage of his opportunity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

….or we could say McCown didn’t take advantage of his opportunity by crapping the bed in those games..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If a change is made could it be driven in part by the players? It’s not like Glennon knocked his teammates socks off. McCown struggled to but he is the vet and the team was reportedly behind him at the start. Just a thought

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ask Duemig....he swears Schiano ruined Freeman

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this season is lost. I see no reason to go to McCown no matter how bad Glennon plays. He still needs reps to see if he is worth keeping in any capacity, backup or maybe someday starter again. McCown has no reason to play at this point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

....or we could say McCown didn't take advantage of his opportunity by crapping the bed in those games..

Except like it or not McCown is basically the incumbent so Glennon had an opportunity to win the job but not take it all other things equal. If a change is made, I wonder how much input the players had. Hard to imagine that VJ and Evans were thrilled about Glennon after that performance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this season is lost. I see no reason to go to McCown no matter how bad Glennon plays. He still needs reps to see if he is worth keeping in any capacity, backup or maybe someday starter again. McCown has no reason to play at this point.

One reason would be to win. Like it or not, maybe the coaches and players feel better about McCown (or just don't have faith in Glennon)Another is the coaches know what they have in Glennon already.

Please wait…

• mfitzpatrick

Participant

I agree with Sean Glennon …after watching Lovie for 8 games , i dont know how he ever made it to a Superbowl either .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t see why he would feel the need to delete is account.  Fishy…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll bet Lovie just informed Mike that they're going back to McCown.

Things that make you go hmmmm........

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

true!!!

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

to be fair, what's Glennon's best argument that they should stay with him?  Not "the season over" or "time to evaluate" . . . if the object is to WIN, what has he done best to further his cause?

He's not been a 38 year old journeyman.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

One reason would be to win. Like it or not, maybe the coaches and players feel better about McCown (or just don't have faith in Glennon)Another is the coaches know what they have in Glennon already.

And they know what they have in McCown.........and guess what, they are the worst franchise on both sides of the ball. Yippee!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

to be fair, what's Glennon's best argument that they should stay with him?  Not "the season over" or "time to evaluate" . . . if the object is to WIN, what has he done best to further his cause?

He's not been a 38 year old journeyman.

Thanks for proving my point. That's a circumstance. What's Glennon's OWN selling point now that we've seen him play a bit? You're seemingly related to the guy and the best you got is "the OTHER guy is old"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't see why he would feel the need to delete is account.  Fishy...

Isn't it always ...

Please wait…

• mfitzpatrick

Participant

Glennon has sucked for parts of 2 seasons ….MCCown has sucked for 13 years outside of 4 games last year ……Lovie knows Best !!!    we will see sunday .

Please wait…

• discipleboy2000

Participant

Lovie is not a good offensive coach, in fact he's down right horrible. At this point, it doesn't even matter to me. Bring in Mariota, Winston or even superman and Lovie would ruin each and every one. If a QB has the skills you need good coaching, talent, a good game plan and patience to stick with it. Glennon won't get that here, hell, no QB will get that here.Let's review Lovie Smith on the QB position so far.1. Bring in Josh McCown.2. Apparently test the market trading for Glennon.3. Withdraw interest on trading Glennon and name the future of the franchise.4. Start Josh McCown who single handed loses us our first two games.5. Put Glennon in when McCown is hurt and leave him in even when McCown comes back.6. Now pull Glennon for turning the ball over twice in one game while ignore that McCown turned it over 6 times in 10 quarters of football.7. Meanwhile he refuses to bring in help at OC and lets the QB coach become new OC, BTW who is the actual QB coach now?????It's just a (censored)ing disaster, and that isn't going to change. Lovie has already shown how stubborn he is. He continues to talk about our QB making to many mistakes when he should be talking about him making more plays. It's more of the same. We'll draft a QB who will get a year and a half to become a pro bowler in a terrible offense without coaching or gameplanning then we'll be screaming for him to go. All the while the fan base not fully understanding that we don't have the coaching in place to have a real franchise QB b/c Lovie and company is unsure of what to do to help one develop. Lovie is a joke, Glennon's brother might be not be the best neutral party to comment on Lovie but he isn't wrong.

+1

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

McCown will continue with his brilliant grasp of this offense and mastery of the Falcons D and we are on a one way trip to 1-15.  I forgot that McCown was at the helm against Atlanta, that seems like years ago, he was under center for the worst O performance our team seen since Heemies last game against Atlanta.  No team in the league has less talent on it than Atlanta and they are about to kill us again. Uggghhhh!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All the Glennonnites propping Glennon up by beating McCown and Lovie down. Lol. It’s a sport. Glennon got a chance and did nothing with it. When that happens to backups they go back to the bench. He knows that. He also knows he didn’t capitalize.

Please wait…

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.