Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

Those of the firm belief in man made global warming and CO2 being the cause, I suggest watching this video and commenting on it as well as presenting convincing arguments why it should be discredited?http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YtevF4B4RtQAnd for those with much shorter attention spans...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq4Bc2WCsdE

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this is so very true. Global warming is a conspiracy being used by the insiders (Illuminati and their friendlies) to further get control on everything. Its like/ evolution/ the trinity/ global warming/ = biggest lies ever conceived by Satan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this is so very true. Global warming is a conspiracy being used by the insiders (Illuminati and their friendlies) to further get control on everything. Its like/ evolution/ the trinity/ global warming/ = biggest lies ever conceived by Satan.

Have you ever been told something crazy and not believed it?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't believe I would put global warming alarmists with the other two.    Don't think I would make any ties to Satan either. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Global warming is certainly the youngest of the three, and maybe the least mind bending. Satan may or may not be behind this one, or could be greedy skull and bones types thought this up on their own. In the occultists books (Alice Bailey, Helena Blavatsky, Aleister Crowley, etc) they name the Jesuits (Society of Jesus) as the masterminds behind all the confusion…walking hand in hand with Satan himself. Now about that new Pope……You are correct Runole...I just over reached. I think the alien agenda fits into that puzzle sequence more succinctly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL satan

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL satan

============================================================https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Peter%203:3-9

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL satan

============================================================https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Peter%203:3-9

if the bible guarantees an apocalypse handed down by our good friend, God, why did he even make us in the first place? talk about evil desires; setting up an ant farm and preemptively deciding that at some point you're going to kill off 90% of the ants when they don't act as humanly as you want them towho does that!?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yahweh probably shouldn’t have created Satan in the first place assuming he knew all the havoc he would cause.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

well this thread certainly got hijacked!

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Revis and Butt-head:   "Yahweh probably shouldn't have created Satan in the first place assuming he knew all the havoc he would cause." You can't just kill almost everyone on the planet for no good reason. You need to lead them astray first.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

well this thread certainly got hijacked!

Yup...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL satan

if the bible guarantees an apocalypse handed down by our good friend, God, why did he even make us in the first place? talk about evil desires; setting up an ant farm and preemptively deciding that at some point you're going to kill off 90% of the ants when they don't act as humanly as you want them towho does that!?

Excellent post, McDoug. Haven't seen you in The Cove much. Welcome aboard!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Speaking of those whose attention span…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

None of you guys know anything. When you die, you might. Or maybe you won't. The End.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am not off the richter scale like One Truth, but your statement has more truth in it than you realize. It comes down to one thing. Choice.God wants us to love and worship him, but he wants us to choose to do so. Therefore for there to be a ying there has to be a yang. Edit. Got totally got waylaid here. I was going to say that despite his off the roofness I think One Truth is closer to the truth than some would care to accept.  A whole bucketload of organizations, political and environmental have very successfully hijacked the global warming movement to forward their agendas. It is brazen and it is obvious IMO but the media have totally bought in so they are getting away with it. Thankfully sufficient doubt is beginning to set in that we might not go bankrupt.

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.