Gloomy Board

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    buccnation
    Participant

That win was very satisfying. People need to lighten up and enjoy the moment.

Some people sound like head coaches talking to the media after a win.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

tog
    Participant

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

To some extent, I think its just the GOOD is so obvious. 20 yards rushing was awesome as was shutting down the “human joystick” Tarik Cohen. I thought he’d have some success especially when Kwon went down. He went from a (unstustainable) 13.2 to 1.9 yd/average. Holding any team to 20 yards rushing is great. And again, they made a bad team look like a bad
    team which you need to do.

But what do you say beyond that? For example, I’m not the cheerleader type. It’s more interesting (to me) to look at the details of what went right and wrong then celebrate. Again, that may just be me. Not trying to be negative in that – that was a fun win.

I’ll also say that this team has lost so much I’m not going to get really excited until they make the playoffs. Beating the Mike Glennon bears won’t be as exciting as beating the Patriots or Packers.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Patrick J Ellsworth
    Participant

That game was less than satisfying.

Huh?

a) We won b) it was fucking great to just watch some damn Bucs football. On to Minny!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Long season. Just can’t see making projections based on a single game vs a really bad team. Nothing gloomy about that.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    SaskBucs
    Participant

I’m pumped…. expectations are higher this year so I am not gonna tout the Bucs as Bowl contenders just yet but after watching the Giants play last night I think there is a real solid shot at being 3-0 going into TNF. I still like the Bucs chances if Bradford plays but hopefully he doesn’t

In a closer game with more urgency to score, where Jameis can play a couple up tempo drives …. the offense is gonna hum and be very hard to stop. Don’t wanna get too far ahead of things here but I am excited about Martin being back fresh for that Pats game.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

RudeGuy
    Sep 18, 17 at 10:57 pm #1025413
    I want our fans to get back to the time of trash talking. We’ll know when we have arrived again when our message boards start getting trolled again.

—————-
    Yes, but beating a bad Bears team…..not quite there yet.

—————————————————————————————–

The Anti-Java
    Sep 18, 17 at 9:12 pm #1025393

Keenum blows.

————-
    Maybe so. Didn’t he beat the Bucs before?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

RudeGuy
    Sep 18, 17 at 10:57 pm #1025413
    I want our fans to get back to the time of trash talking. We’ll know when we have arrived again when our message boards start getting trolled again.

————–
    Trolls do give a message board some action, that’s for sure.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

I was traveling through Illinois yesterday morning. I had the pleasure of listening to Chicago sports talk radio. Oh my goodness! “Glennon sucks, Fox suck, the owners suck, the coaches suck, the players suck, the o-line sucks, everything sucks” is all they are talking about. This station also has a voicemail where fans can call in and vent. They played the “best of” for 10 minutes. For those of you that are down on the Bucs, you will develop a new appreciation on where the Bucs are now after listening to this.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

Anonymous
    Inactive

Normally RayJay is filled w/ Bears fans but I didn’t see a ton of them — and with the one-sided score, they were pretty silent throughout. I did expect a bigger crowd, but w/ Irma, understandable.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Biggs3535
    Participant

CrownlessKing
    Sep 18, 17 at 10:04 pm #1025403

The biggest thing that has changed on the board is many true BUCS fans have left and that has left the board with a lot of FSU v UF v “you don’t know football” pissing contests.

Look at the board. It’s hard to tell we won and many of the threads are filled with reprisals and, as I mentioned,senseless “you don’t know football” d–k swinging contests. Look no further than the thread about our FIFTH ROUND pick. There’s an extended argument about the impact of OTAs and the location of play books.

It sure is a good thing you’re above the fray and don’t get into any “pissing contests”, Counselor.

No self-awareness. No shame. No clue. But jam-packed full of hypocrisy and irony.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Patrick J Ellsworth
    Participant

Long season. Just can’t see making projections based on a single game vs a really bad team. Nothing gloomy about that.

Who’s making projections? We’re 1-0. One down, 15 to go. Can’t wait til Sunday!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Hate
    Participant

The Anti-Java

The Vikes may struggle to put up 13 without Bradford. Keenum blows.

——————————————————————

While he may suck, he’s carved us up the last 2 time he’s played us

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Hate
    Participant

GottaJaboo

Sep 18, 17 at 9:06 pm #1025391

That game was less than satisfying.
    ———————————–

You clearly have jokes!!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    The Anti-Java
    Participant

Hate
    Sep 19, 17 at 11:40 am #1025495
    The Anti-Java

The Vikes may struggle to put up 13 without Bradford. Keenum blows.

——————————————————————

While he may suck, he’s carved us up the last 2 time he’s played us

—————-

Not this D bro. These cats are ballin big time. TJ pile driving Keenum, would get me yelling at my 100 inch, like we just won the frekin Super Bowl.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

Bears running game is no joke. Our D is much better than I thought it would be this early in the season.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.