Viewing 54 reply threads

• Author

• buccaneer4ever

Participant

http://www.buccaneers.com/videos/videos/Micd-Up-Gerald-McCoy-vs-Titans/6f58d424-095c-4591-8110-995614ebf504Thought this was an interesting video.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really miss being a defensive powerhouse.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was he singing Little Mermaid songs?Unda dah sea...unda dah sea...keep picking guys up. We need to be that sort of team. Soft and classy. Yup. Trade McCoy. We can get good picks out of this kid. Real good picks...lets start a real rebuild!  Enough is enough. Keep Jameis. He may be the future. Have to roll the dice now. Can't look back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Relax guys………jeez.If some of you kept your perspective on things like the leader of our defense, this losing stuff wouldn't be nearly so bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was he singing Little Mermaid songs?Unda dah sea...unda dah sea...keep picking guys up. We need to be that sort of team. Soft and classy. Yup. Trade McCoy. We can get good picks out of this kid. Real good picks...lets start a real rebuild!  Enough is enough. Keep Jameis. He may be the future. Have to roll the dice now. Can't look back.

You want to trade the only guy who has been worth jack squat the last few years...? As if this suckage really is because of him?Wtf are you going to replace him with?Dude, im all about showing how cheesed i am, but thats insanity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guys, let’s trade away the DT who has the most sacks in the NFL over the past few season for picks that might get us someone good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guys, let's trade away the DT who has the most sacks in the NFL over the past few season for picks that might get us someone good.

Im down for a couple of safeties, lets go!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You know how they say theres an on and off the personality well Gerald doesn’t have that, hes too nice.He needs to really change that if he wants to put fear into an offense

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guys, let's trade away the DT who has the most sacks in the NFL over the past few season for picks that might get us someone good.

Drafting him #3 overall and paying him like an MVP QB has worked out well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You know how they say theres an on and off the personality well Gerald doesn't have that, hes too nice.He needs to really change that if he wants to put fear into an offense

Yea, no nice guys on this team!  So glad we passed on Mr. Nice guy Mariota too  ::)When will you people learn that personality does not trump talent?!

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

He is so nice haha.  I just want to see this guy get fire in the belly during gametime.  Theres gotta be a switch. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCoy was the only player on D to even make a play with that sack (and should have been fumble and TD) and you guys want to drop him because he likes under the sea? I don’t care if he want’s to sing I’m a Little Tea Pot, as long as he keeps getting sacks.

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

McCoy was the only player on D to even make a play with that sack (and should have been fumble and TD) and you guys want to drop him because he likes under the sea? I don't care if he want's to sing I'm a Little Tea Pot, as long as he keeps getting sacks.

I love McCoy as a player and I am so glad we have him.  However as a leader of a defense people feed off of you.  While other teams are getting mentally psyched out to ridiculous levels of intensity the bucs aren't.  If you think mental toughness and team psych doesn't matter to physical play you have never played competitive sports.  I would argue it could be compounded by Lovies style of coaching. You don't have to be batshit insane all the time but you need enforcers and attitude on football team.  Every good team has it. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don’t have to be a complete ahole but dam have some edge to your game. Have fun but dam get pissed off when you are getting worked over by a scrub team. He reminds me of Dwight Howard so much in that regard. Maybe losing all the time does that to you, I don’t know.Comparisons are not really fair especially to this guy but give me a leader that has some edge to him like - http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000439196/Sound-FX-J-J-Watt

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who are some other premiere defensive players who have an on field persona like Gerald?  Can you think of any?  If you can, are those defenders the vocal leader of that defense?  Finally, if there is another happy-go-lucky premiere defender and defensive team leader, is that defense any good?I don't think the problem is that Gerald is too nice.  The problem is he is unfortunately a team leader and our defense is butter soft and weak willed.........and the leader of our defense is telling guys on the field to relax (in the context that they are going unnecessarily hard through the whistle as our defense is getting lit the fuck up).  If others were not looking to Gerald's example for leadership, his softness wouldn't be a problem.  He is talented enough to be soft and dominant.  It's the vast majority of the rest of the guys who aren't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Which would only be pertinent if it prevented the Bucs from building the roster with the funds potentially saved by said paying of #3 pick. There is no evidence that this is an issue or that you have a point. But thanks for continuously offering up the same misplaced opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So if Gerald is a general douchebag like JJ is, then we’ll get to experience the wins and playoff appearances that JJ has….Wait....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boy from the second that first play started to the instant that little yellow “flag” thing popped up on my tv screen, things went from awesome to here we go again. Just frustrating.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Which would only be pertinent if it prevented the Bucs from building the roster with the funds potentially saved by said paying of #3 pick. There is no evidence that this is an issue or that you have a point. But thanks for continuously offering up the same misplaced opinion.

I will break it down very simply for you. You need two assets to improve in the NFL: draft picks and cap room. He's worth draft picks and takes up a ridiculous amount of cap room. If we could get a #1 and #3 for him and get players that actually matter, like a FS or DE, then the defense and team will improve. And the Bucs having cap room is not an excuse to just spend it recklessly, which they do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am jumping on the GMC bandwagon.He reaches the double digit sacks mark this season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man… this defense is SOFT…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we could get a #1 and #3 for him

You constantly bash the guy for being non-pooductive, yet you constantly insinuate that we could get multiple premium picks for him. Sounds legit.By the way, who starts on your defensive line?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So if Gerald is a general douchebag like JJ is, then we'll get to experience the wins and playoff appearances that JJ has....Wait....

No one said that.. But if you are going there one of those guys has been to the playoffs twice in four years and has been on one top 5 defense and two top 10 defenses and the other guy has never been to the playoffs and been part of some of the worst defenses in Buc's history.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

X factor directly stated he should be more like watt in an above post. And Watt hasn’t been to the playoffs since 2012, when that defense was loaded…his second year in the league. Gerald's demeanor has nothing to do with our defense being terrible is my point. When the secondary can't cover, DE'S can't pressure, safeties look lost, even Lawrence Taylor wouldn't make this defense respectable on his own. It's like people are just looking for people to blame

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we could get a #1 and #3 for him

You constantly bash the guy for being non-pooductive, yet you constantly insinuate that we could get multiple premium picks for him. Sounds legit.By the way, who starts on your defensive line?

Teams will want him. We got #2s for McFarland and Adams for Christ sake.Melton, McDonald is fine at DT

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

X factor directly stated he should be more like watt in an above post. And Watt hasn't been to the playoffs since 2012, when that defense was loaded...his second year in the league. Gerald's demeanor has nothing to do with our defense being terrible is my point. When the secondary can't cover, DE'S can't pressure, safeties look lost, even Lawrence Taylor wouldn't make this defense respectable on his own. It's like people are just looking for people to blame

I disagree with the rest of your post, but I think you nailed the last part.  I think there are a large number of Buc fans looking for people to blame, which I believe is completely justified.  We are in an unnaturally prolonged period of noncompetitive play.  The leadership should have the biggest spotlights on them.  Starting with ownership, then Lovie and Jason, then their staffs (assistants and front office), followed by our player leaders.  Gerald McCoy's individual play has been very good.  His unit, and his defense has not been.  That falls way more on coaching and front office than player leaders imo.  Still, when I watch Gerald mic'ed up, I can't help but wonder if his brand of leadership is actually hurting others around him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

X factor directly stated he should be more like watt in an above post. And Watt hasn't been to the playoffs since 2012, when that defense was loaded...his second year in the league. Gerald's demeanor has nothing to do with our defense being terrible is my point. When the secondary can't cover, DE'S can't pressure, safeties look lost, even Lawrence Taylor wouldn't make this defense respectable on his own. It's like people are just looking for people to blame

I disagree with the rest of your post, but I think you nailed the last part.  I think there are a large number of Buc fans looking for people to blame, which I believe is completely justified.  We are in an unnaturally prolonged period of noncompetitive play.  The leadership should have the biggest spotlights on them.  Starting with ownership, then Lovie and Jason, then their staffs (assistants and front office), followed by our player leaders.  Gerald McCoy's individual play has been very good.  His unit, and his defense has not been.  That falls way more on coaching and front office than player leaders imo.  Still, when I watch Gerald mic'ed up, I can't help but wonder if his brand of leadership is actually hurting others around him.

I agree that it falls squarely on leadership.  Surround McCoy with talent and he'd be talked about as much as Suh is.But when you consistently fail to add talented players.  And couple that with getting rid of/not re-signing the talented players you do have (read: Revis, Talib, Bennett, etc.), add that to drafting ONE defensive player in two year...bringing in mediocre defensive talent just because you're familiar with them...it's no wonder the defense is terrible.  I'm not even mad at the scheme like most are, i think it can be effective with good players.Oh, and my least favorite thing...throwing away late round draft picks on nobodies when talented players are still on the board.  UGH!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You should go back and read my original post. All I said was your leader needs to play with some edge or fire. This team has weak leaders period. You can't be out there joking around getting  beat down by a rookie QB, that's a problem. Great player but not a great leader.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You should go back and read my original post. All I said was your leader needs to play with some edge or fire. This team has weak leaders period. You can't be out there joking around getting  beat down by a rookie QB, that's a problem. Great player but not a great leader.

And I disagree.  Two of the best (if not THE two best) players in Bucs history, Brooks and Selmon, weren't fiery or edgy players.  I doubt anyone questioned their leadership abilities.  Think about this, there's only one other player on defense, aside from McCoy, that would DEFINITELY start on majority of the teams in the league right now and that's Lavonte.One man can't carry a defense by himself

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brooks had some serious fire on the field. He would crush guys and talk a ton of trash to them after he crushed them…..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brooks was all business on the field, that whole team had attitude and edge and it started with Sapp and Brooks.. So yea we will just have to agree to disagree.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And Andrew Luck compliments defenders on their tackling form when gets sacked.  This argument against McCoy is stupid

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And maybe our leader on defense having the mindset of a QB is a problem.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or people’s close-minded opinions on what leaders should look like severely slant their opinions…But that would never happen on the red board right???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or people's close-minded opinions on what leaders should look like severely slant their opinions...But that would never happen on the red board right???

"You don't have to be a complete ahole but dam have some edge to your game. Have fun but dam get pissed off when you are getting worked over by a scrub team. He reminds me of Dwight Howard so much in that regard. Maybe losing all the time does that to you, I don't know."I don't really think I was being close minded, or overly harsh. But whatever carry on..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“or people’s close-minded opinions…” implies multiple people.  read others posts in this thread.  If it doesn’t apply to you then don’t take it personal.And you calling his QB mindset a problem is pretty close-minded, defenders don't have to fit that edgy mold to be effective leaders. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Andrew Luck isn’t doing the hitting, he’s pretty much saying bring that s***, not soft at all, but when a DT is saying relax! relax! golllly!!, in a little scrum you’re not intimidating anyone, you sound softListen to some hall of famers and future HOF's- Deacon, Ray, LT, Lotthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVZ9zSRf39ULT "It's my job to tear your *** up"

Please wait…

• 69ragtop

Participant

Trading McCoy is such a bad idea that it wouldn’t surprise me if we did.We suck because of the front office ... Period    The decisions made at the top for unproven washed up coaches or firing the good one we had is just piss poor.      Tampa has talent to be a way better team but even looking past Lovie I mean come on.Fraizer and Worhop I mean really.    I lived in Boise when Dirk was the head coach and I believe he has the mindset to do well if and when he gets a chance.  Is he a sure fire choice, hell no but at least he's relevant.          As a team there are just to many bad choices made. It's had the trickle down effect of good free agent players not wanting anything to do with us or good coaches.        How does a team use a third rounder on someone like Sims but wouldn't take a chance on Gregory ( #60) even though we are desperate for a DE.  How about Lael Collins.  Your telling me that it wasn't worth the risk of a 7th rounder.  Oh I know what his agent was saying but that was also worth the risk IMO.  It's ironic that somehow Dallas has both ( 2014 with 12 wins and NFC east champs)    Mark Barron or Luke Kuechly...  Luke could probably play safety as well as Barron if you consider Barron's style of play.     Now with this last draft I was happy they went with Marpet ( #61) but Smith was a reach at #34    Sure we need O line but we could have overpaid a FA etc for a two year deal. ( maybe)  Honestly one or both the Jenkins/Simms picks should have been for a OT.Or we can go back to giving away our 2013 first rd pick for one year of Revis playing zone.  You know because one year of an unhappy Revis was much better than Justin Pugh.( A man drafted 6 picks later @ 19)        I generally stay away from being a arm chair QB or second guessing professionals.It's sad because of this BB could draft better so I feel ok with it ;)  The best part is someone in charge will figure out Lovie was a bad hire then fire him.But wait since we are the Bucs we will trade away our good players so our new shitty HC can build the team in his image..     I don't know about you all but I miss the days of only have QB development issues We only had to trade two first and two second rd draft pics for that privilege   I've been a Bucs fan since I was a kid and will stay that way but I'll be damned if the Glazers see a dime of my $$$.  Please dear lord make them sell   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Andrew Luck isn't doing the hitting, he's pretty much saying bring that s***, not soft at all, but when a DT is saying relax! relax! golllly!!, in a little scrum you're not intimidating anyone, you sound softListen to some hall of famers and future HOF's- Deacon, Ray, LT, Lotthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVZ9zSRf39ULT "It's my job to tear your *** up"

Doesn't matter if Luck isn't doing the hitting.  It's weird.  Rivers and Brady are two of the biggest trash talkers in the game and they're QB's.  Leadership comes in different packages.  You'd think posters would have learned that with the Winston/Mariota fiasco.I get that long ago defenders wanted to eat children and rip limbs off, and I miss the days where that attitude existed in the NFL.  But it's not that kind of league...or country anymore.  Athletes are just friendlier.  The James Harrison's of the world are a dying breed.NBA stars caught a lot of crap in recent years for being such good friends and having dinner together during playoff series.  It's a different time.  Get used to it.  Gerald is monster in his play, and that's enough for me...and his teammates and coaches.  And he clearly has the respect of other teams players and coaches...so wtf lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man... this defense is SOFT...

Absolutely. Has been for a while. And then we get a monotone idiot coach to try and fire up all the young guys who have been exposed to nothing but losing. And in a lot of cases, losing like they were raped by their own dad. They hated Schiano, I get it now. He was mean as hell. Soft players don’t respond to that. And soft players will be soft under soft coaching. Rebuild this team. If you want to do it right, do it expeditiously. Stop toying around with nonsense. Lovie is a fail for this team. He doesn't have the horses to get his antiquated style to make a dent. He is part of the problem, he hasn't shown anything. Soft. Like a smoothie. Trade Gmac I say. Clear out cap space, pick up some very good picks for the next regime. David can go as well...anyone who quits after one stinking GD play doesn't deserve to be a captain...tear that patch off him right now. I have never ever heard of such a thing before. Quitting because a ref screwed you over?  That's the sort of mentality that speaks volumes as to why this team is pathetic. "Ask them. They were out there playing", said McCoy, after a thorough beating at the hands of the Dirty Birds. He didn't play, but for him to say that means he is sick of it, and he hasn't made guys around him better. He is super talented. But he isn't changing the culture of this team. He isn't so much expendable as he is valuable for a true rebuild of this outhouse of a franchise. Oh, and kick that guy up after you tackle him. Helps promote that "physical"'image the defense is trying to achieve. Whatever. Lu$$ies. A true rebuild requires a new coach and new philosophy. He has a QB l, a stud wideout, and two young offensive line prospects. He will need draft picks, and cap space to acquire pieces here and there to expedite a rebuilding process. It can be done quickly, and it has been done. Protect Jameis, give the man the help he needs to be a true stud QB. Time in the pocket, a couple of big targets, some speedy guys, and a bruising run attack. Not the little backs we have, none of them leave linebackers yearning for the cold tub. And the offensive line a massive overhaul of more picks, and vets. See if Jameis can succeed but do it smartly. Give him a line. Give him a few targets. And a power run game. The defense can be rebuilt to be sufficient enough to handle their end, with solid coaches. The offense needs to be addressed. Rebuild it. This team was built outside in. Lovie is a dunce.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From a quarterback when they talk trash and lead it’s showing their confident, undeterred because the defense is trying to intimiadate and when you continue talking, stand your ground and put another 7 points on them they’re gonna shut their mouths. That's pretty much how you're gonna lead as quarterback. You look at Ray, LT, Lott back in their eyes and drop 7 on their a**. No fear no wilt, no matter hard they hit they're gonna get back up and hit em back, not weird at all. It's the basis of being an alpha a leader of the packGMC leadership is not gonna give us that edge to win, he doesn't give his teammates that juice when its needed out of a defense, he's not a leader our defense needs. Football is known throughout history as a war, a battle, would you rather have a guy like Sapp leading you into battle or Mccoy. When you have soft demeanor your team will feed off of it especially when you're a leader.Lets say a scrum breaks out do they really know if Gerald has their backs knowing you don't have the mindset to go into battle and win at whatever cost makes you second guess yourself when **** gets real. You saw Mankins last week when a Dline tried to strip Jameis when he was already on the ground, Mankins body dropped on him and shoved that dlinemans face to the ground well after the play because he had his quarterback's back. Thats the edge we need, an us against them because the other guy across from you doesn't care about you"a lot of times teams would get on the court and feel defeated before the game even started because they went OMG if something bad happened they're gonna kick our you know what" - Bernie SmilovitzQuote from the Video about the the Bad Boys in Detroithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDFa4BChz5wDon't get me wrong I love having Gerald as our DT but he's not the outspoken leader we need for our team, We need another guy the team can feed off, not GeraldHe plays like Batman leads like Robin, we need our true BatmanListen to a guy like Chancellor a new era guy, sounds pretty similar ehhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIGfd-tRWWwEvery great defense has a James Harrison and it doesn't surprise me

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From a quarterback when they talk trash and lead it's showing their confident, undeterred because the defense is trying to intimiadate and when you continue talking, stand your ground and put another 7 points on them they're gonna shut their mouths. That's pretty much how you're gonna lead as quarterback. You look at Ray, LT, Lott back in their eyes and drop 7 on their a**. No fear no wilt, no matter hard they hit they're gonna get back up and hit em back, not weird at all. It's the basis of being an alpha a leader of the packGMC leadership is not gonna give us that edge to win, he doesn't give his teammates that juice when its needed out of a defense, he's not a leader our defense needs. Football is known throughout history as a war, a battle, would you rather have a guy like Sapp leading you into battle or Mccoy. When you have soft demeanor your team will feed off of it especially when you're a leader.Lets say a scrum breaks out do they really know if Gerald has their backs knowing you don't have the mindset to go into battle and win at whatever cost makes you second guess yourself when **** gets real. You saw Mankins last week when a Dline tried to strip Jameis when he was already on the ground, Mankins body dropped on him and shoved that dlinemans face to the ground well after the play because he had his quarterback's back. Thats the edge we need, an us against them because the other guy across from you doesn't care about you"a lot of times teams would get on the court and feel defeated before the game even started because they went OMG if something bad happened they're gonna kick our you know what" - Bernie SmilovitzQuote from the Video about the the Bad Boys in Detroithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDFa4BChz5wDon't get me wrong I love having Gerald as our DT but he's not the outspoken leader we need for our team, We need another guy the team can feed off, not GeraldHe plays like Batman leads like Robin, we need our true BatmanListen to a guy like Chancellor a new era guy, sounds pretty similar ehhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIGfd-tRWWwEvery great defense has a James Harrison and it doesn't surprise me

Yup.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From a quarterback when they talk trash and lead it's showing their confident, undeterred because the defense is trying to intimiadate and when you continue talking, stand your ground and put another 7 points on them they're gonna shut their mouths. That's pretty much how you're gonna lead as quarterback. You look at Ray, LT, Lott back in their eyes and drop 7 on their a**. No fear no wilt, no matter hard they hit they're gonna get back up and hit em back, not weird at all. It's the basis of being an alpha a leader of the packGMC leadership is not gonna give us that edge to win, he doesn't give his teammates that juice when its needed out of a defense, he's not a leader our defense needs. Football is known throughout history as a war, a battle, would you rather have a guy like Sapp leading you into battle or Mccoy. When you have soft demeanor your team will feed off of it especially when you're a leader.Lets say a scrum breaks out do they really know if Gerald has their backs knowing you don't have the mindset to go into battle and win at whatever cost makes you second guess yourself when **** gets real. You saw Mankins last week when a Dline tried to strip Jameis when he was already on the ground, Mankins body dropped on him and shoved that dlinemans face to the ground well after the play because he had his quarterback's back. Thats the edge we need, an us against them because the other guy across from you doesn't care about you"a lot of times teams would get on the court and feel defeated before the game even started because they went OMG if something bad happened they're gonna kick our you know what" - Bernie SmilovitzQuote from the Video about the the Bad Boys in Detroithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDFa4BChz5wDon't get me wrong I love having Gerald as our DT but he's not the outspoken leader we need for our team, We need another guy the team can feed off, not GeraldHe plays like Batman leads like Robin, we need our true BatmanListen to a guy like Chancellor a new era guy, sounds pretty similar ehhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIGfd-tRWWwEvery great defense has a James Harrison and it doesn't surprise me

Don't get me wrong, I think we need an enforcer, and it's certainly true that we don't have one at the moment.  What I don't agree with is that it detracts from McCoy as a player.All of the "trade McCoy because he's too nice" stuff is what I'm replying to.  I think McCoy does a great job of leading by example, especially in setting the tone in practice and working hard.  But I agree he's not the "rile them up" type that we're lacking.I love Kam as a tone setter in physicality, but my opinion of him as a true leader has taken a hit with him sitting out games. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d rather have a chance with some good draft picks and cleared space, than with Gmac and Lovie. New coach is needed. This is a waste in time and effort. Period.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who are some other premiere defensive players who have an on field persona like Gerald?  Can you think of any?  If you can, are those defenders the vocal leader of that defense?  Finally, if there is another happy-go-lucky premiere defender and defensive team leader, is that defense any good?I don't think the problem is that Gerald is too nice.  The problem is he is unfortunately a team leader and our defense is butter soft and weak willed.........and the leader of our defense is telling guys on the field to relax (in the context that they are going unnecessarily hard through the whistle as our defense is getting lit the (censored) up).  If others were not looking to Gerald's example for leadership, his softness wouldn't be a problem.  He is talented enough to be soft and dominant.  It's the vast majority of the rest of the guys who aren't.

Gerald is great playing the role of an Indian but as the Chief, not so much! It seems this defense has taken on his personality and the results as we all can see, are not pretty.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was hoping he would go all old school like Conrad Dobler and bite somebody in the nuts, that's the kind of fire we need. Maybe take some brash knuckles to war with him and crush someones skull...kill..kill..kill

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd rather have a chance with some good draft picks and cleared space, than with Gmac and Lovie. New coach is needed. This is a waste in time and effort. Period.

Yep lets get Gregg Williams  in as the D Coordinator and get some bounties on these guys asses...kill.kill.killLets bring in that whole krewe!!!!  They are killers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Williams was suspended indefinitely, and was banned from applying for reinstatement until the end of the 2012 season at the earliest.Payton was suspended for the entire 2012 season, effective April 1. He is the first head coach in modern NFL history to be suspended for any reason.Loomis was suspended for the first eight games of the 2012 season.Vitt, who had been tabbed as a possible candidate to serve as interim coach in Payton's absence, was suspended for the first six games of the 2012 season.[16][20][57] (This did not automatically disqualify Vitt from serving as interim head coach per se, as his suspension was not effective until the regular season; the suspension terms allowed him to coach the team through training camp and the preseason, then return during Week 7. The Saints announced they would implement this scenario for 2012.)[58

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Isn’t it funny the year they got Gregg Williams is the year they won the superbowl and their defense finally got that exact edge to take them over the top, we already knew the offense was good in prior years.We're not saying bounties we're saying stop being soft, and be ready to fight. Teams are slapping us around like lil boys out there like we want nothing to do with them

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, Schiano got rid of all our players that had any edge to them. Talib and Bennett had some fire to them. Too bad they couldn’t keep their toes on the line.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with this. GMC is just fine on this defense. What we need is the alpha male leader in addition to Gerald McCoy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was hoping he would go all old school like Conrad Dobler and bite somebody in the nuts, that's the kind of fire we need. Maybe take some brash knuckles to war with him and crush someones skull...kill..kill..kill

The league can only handle one Suh at a time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we could trade mccoy for clayborn.  clayborn has that nasty attitude we appear to need at UT.

Please wait…

• rrosemarie8

Participant

we could trade mccoy for clayborn.  clayborn has that nasty attitude we appear to need at UT.

Man I wish we had him still. He had a helluva motor and had the edge yinz are talkin about. I recall a game against the Cowboys, he had sacked Romo and appeared to knock him out (i had the picture on a old phone, his eyes were closed) and he stands over him like 'Say what again!'.  It was great. I think M. Bennett was still a Buc too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good to see him looking angry out there and not helping guys up, drawing a LOT of double teams

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good to see him looking angry out there and not helping guys up, drawing a LOT of double teams

Looks like he is ok too. He was moving around the locker room after the game. Using that right arm no problem.

Please wait…

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.