Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

WTF Godwin now with a quad injury and Brown goes from full participation to did not participate? The Brown situation is anticipated no reason to have him practice, but the new Godwin injury is concerning. Quads are tricky.

• Boid Fink

Participant

If it is a bruise he will be fine. But if he pulled something…

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Noooooooooooo

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

“Antonio Brown did not practice on Tuesday, but Buccaneers beat writer Scott Smith says it was a planned rest day. He should be ready to go against the Cowboys on Thursday night.”

• BadabingBucs

Participant

“Antonio Brown did not practice on Tuesday, but Buccaneers beat writer Scott Smith says it was a planned rest day. He should be ready to go against the Cowboys on Thursday night.”

That’s great to hear. Being down both would not be good

Hopefully Godwin can play but still should win

• BucBalla85

Participant

Use that wr depth to our advantage for when it really matters down the line. Should be able to rest guys if they are dinged up at all with our depth at that position and not miss much of a beat there. Just don’t like the lingering issues and rest can help that.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Is it me or does it seem like both Godwin and Evans pick up stupid injuries like this every year? I’m talking non contact or practice injuries that nag them all year and cause to miss a game here and there?

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Is it me or does it seem like both Godwin and Evans pick up stupid injuries like this every year? I’m talking non contact or practice injuries that nag them all year and cause to miss a game here and there?

I noticed that as well

• BucsSavant

Participant

Godwin is not injury prone per say, but due to his play style he is bound to constantly get nicked up. Evans does seem to have soft tissue injuries more than most. Both are tough and play through it.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by BucsSavant.

• Vance

Participant

Godwin will always be hurt. He is a wrecking ball out on the football field. Did some of you see the hits he took that last preseason game. I wish he were better at protecting himself but that is a wish.

• Boid Fink

Participant

How could you notice anything through those poorly cut eyeholes?

I noticed that as well

• TBChucky

Participant

😂 I see what you did there..

• Boid Fink

Participant

That’s also what makes him very good. But he should learn to just protect himself like Marvin Harrison used to. Reggie Wayne did a lot of that as well.

Godwin will always be hurt. He is a wrecking ball out on the football field. Did some of you see the hits he took that last preseason game. I wish he were better at protecting himself but that is a wish.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Godwin plays nothing like either of them. More of a Hines ward with better athleticism.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I think I stated as much. Re-read it.

Godwin plays nothing like either of them. More of a Hines ward with better athleticism.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Still a dumb statement. About cogent as saying “Lamar Jackson should protect himself like Brady”. Low IQ take.

• Boid Fink

Participant

You really aren’t that bright eh? That’s alright, you get mad because your reading comprehension is limited, so you move the goalposts. I stated his physicality is what makes him good, but should he try to consistently push a pile, or just get down and save himself from injury?

He SHOULD learn to protect himself if he is getting victimized by injuries. That’s why Harrison and Wayne prolonged their output. But carry on…more like BucsSpectrum should be your name. Lamar Jackson should protect himself like Brady. Since Brady doesn’t run all that much (except on third and 1, 4th and goal type scenarios). However Brady does protect himself in the pocket quite well. He’s avoided a lot of injuries this way. So maybe Jackson should learn to protect himself like Brady (as a target about to get shelled), as opposed to the opposite. So really, that’s a high IQ take. 😂 You big dummy.

Still a dumb statement. About cogent as saying “Lamar Jackson should protect himself like Brady”. Low IQ take.

• BucsSavant

Participant

……that was my point you mongoloid😂 Godwin plays nothing at all like a Harrison or Wayne, so “protecting himself” like then makes no sense, as they are completely different players and that will never be his game. I guess your anemic testosterone levels are now also Affecting your reasoning skills, hence your emotional, effeminate, devoid of logic response. Such a weak little boy you are.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

How could you notice anything through those poorly cut eyeholes?

I noticed that as well

I noticed your mom is also desperate for good sex which I’ve been providing. Your dad could never give it to her.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I noticed that you would never say those racist things to any of the players on that team…but you consider yourself tough? You’re a coward. Hopefully at your next Klan Rally they give you a bigger hood. That one is too tight on your cranium, slowing down what little manpower you have left in that hamster wheel. You mad bro? Lolz!

Fucking pussy racist. Go burn a cross and belittle minorities you muppet.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Why do you idiots insist on ruining every thread with your sword fighting? Go square up in a parking lot and settle this or ignore each other ffs.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Didn’t start this one. I am continuing it. Making fun of that racist Pos is fun, and all too easy. He’s dumb and he’s weak.

Why do you idiots insist on ruining every thread with your sword fighting? Go square up in a parking lot and settle this or ignore each other ffs.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Didn’t start this one. I am continuing it. Making fun of that racist Pos is fun, and all too easy. He’s dumb and he’s weak.

but he’s apparently very good at sex.

i dont have the heart to tell him this mother he is raving about’s ethnicity but it may just open up his eyes not to discriminate

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol

but he’s apparently very good at sex.

i dont have the heart to tell him this mother he is raving about’s ethnicity but it may just open up his eyes not to discriminate

• buc-in-out

Participant

Godwin and Brown held off the final injury report, nothing to see here folks. All systems go.

Whitehead on the other hand won’t play, which isn’t a huge loss. Edwards fills in admirably for the most part.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Godwin and Brown held off the final injury report, nothing to see here folks. All systems go.

Whitehead on the other hand won’t play, which isn’t a huge loss. Edwards fills in admirably for the most part.

oh exactly, i may have said it in another thread but of the 22 starters, if we had to pick one to be down; it would be Whitehead lol

• Boid Fink

Participant

Godwin will go. Arians only mentioned Whitehead as not ready. Will miss that dude. He was killing people legally out there towards the end. Just crushing, perfectly legal hits. It was fun to see.

• Boid Fink

Participant

My bad for repetition.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Godwin will go. Arians only mentioned Whitehead as not ready. Will miss that dude. He was killing people legally out there towards the end. Just crushing, perfectly legal hits. It was fun to see.

Yup, love Whitehead’s physicality.. he plays the run really well, obviously, but I think Edwards might be a little better in coverage.

• kenntak

Participant

I am hyped up for this one. We start a new campaign today, good luck to the Bucs, and nods to the fans that support them.

• TBChucky

Participant

I hate the Cowboys.. I hope we embarrass Jerry tonight..

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yeah. Godwin fought for th one yards, took some shots running into a gang, and fumbled it. He is what he is, a damn tough wideout, no doubt. But if he protected the ball and himself, this game would have been a fourth quarter blowout.

You really aren’t that bright eh? That’s alright, you get mad because your reading comprehension is limited, so you move the goalposts. I stated his physicality is what makes him good, but should he try to consistently push a pile, or just get down and save himself from injury?

He SHOULD learn to protect himself if he is getting victimized by injuries. That’s why Harrison and Wayne prolonged their output. But carry on…more like BucsSpectrum should be your name. Lamar Jackson should protect himself like Brady. Since Brady doesn’t run all that much (except on third and 1, 4th and goal type scenarios). However Brady does protect himself in the pocket quite well. He’s avoided a lot of injuries this way. So maybe Jackson should learn to protect himself like Brady (as a target about to get shelled), as opposed to the opposite. So really, that’s a high IQ take. 😂 You big dummy.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.