Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• FLASH

Participant

Godwin at today’s practice. Looks like he might be a go vs the Packers.

• FLASH

Participant

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

He practiced Tuesday(or monday?) as well.

Would be surprised if he didnt play.

• BP1

Participant

Good to see Chris back. I thought Wednesday was the 1st practice for the next Sunday game. Monday is tape study and Tuesday off. Did they have the practice earlier because they didn’t play a weekend game?

• TBChucky

Participant

🤞🙏

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Wish i could delete this post. See below.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Good to see Chris back. I thought Wednesday was the 1st practice for the next Sunday game. Monday is tape study and Tuesday off. Did they have the practice earlier because they didn’t play a weekend game?

Hmm interesting i could be wrong.

But i swear i read something about everyone back at practice on tuesday posted by rick stroud.

Godwin, fournette, mccoy, Watson, Evans, hurst all at practice. Guess not that they practiced per se, just there. For walk-throughs maybe? Idk. I feel like it was early tuesday he posted it so perhaps was from Monday.

Either way, good news we are getting healthy! Need everyone for GB especially.

I do know Mike evans didn’t practice yesterday(Wednesday) hopefully not a big deal. Fingers crossed.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Wonder if we’ll ever see even one week where both Evans and Godwin are at 100%

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Wonder if we’ll ever see even one week where both Evans and Godwin are at 100%

Not this year, nope.

Evans especially.

Just watching him walk is painful.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Davante Adams is a go for the Packers as well…

• Jed

Participant

Hmm interesting i could be wrong.

But i swear i read something about everyone back at practice on tuesday posted by rick stroud.

Godwin, fournette, mccoy, Watson, Evans, hurst all at practice. Guess not that they practiced per se, just there. For walk-throughs maybe? Idk. I feel like it was early tuesday he posted it so perhaps was from Monday.

Either way, good news we are getting healthy! Need everyone for GB especially.

I do know Mike evans didn’t practice yesterday(Wednesday) hopefully not a big deal. Fingers crossed.

Wednesday is a full practice as is Thursday. The walk through is on Friday. Most of the players listed in the post above were limited on Wednesday.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

It’s good to see Godwin back on the field, but what is also a good sign was seeing WR Watson at full participation!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Godwin at practice today’ is closed to new replies.