Golfer tee’s off of Jameis’ head

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Live4BUCS
    Participant

As if we didn’t already have enough bad news from JPP doing dumb shit this week, Jameis goes and let’s a golfer take a baseball swing at his head

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Live4BUCS
    Participant

My bad I just noticed this was already posted but it’s already on the 2nd page. Crazy this isn’t being talked about more lol

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Spectator

Crazy this isn’t being talked about more lol

Maybe because it’s not a big deal.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    buccnation
    Participant

Why is this that big of a deal?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Defense5599
    Blocked

Why is this that big of a deal?

It’s not.   The OP only makes it a big deal.   As long as he keeps his hands to himself when it comes to women who are not his fiancee, I’ll be fine.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Roy
    Participant

Its not.  WDAE morning shmoe made a big deal of it.  This is no different than volunteering to be hypnotized or being the subject of a comedy roast or whatever.  The guy is a trick shot artist.   There was more danger of getting hit by a stray tee shot on the course than getting hit with the trick shot artist’s club.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    leeroybuc93
    Participant

Obvious troll is obvious.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    kenntak
    Participant

What’s wrong with the world when something like this is “bad news.” There is enough truly bad news, what’s wrong with a little levity in life?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

As if we didn’t already have enough bad news from JPP doing dumb shit this week, Jameis goes and let’s a golfer take a baseball swing at his head

CLOWN ACT: He’s doing what clowns do.  Unfortunate for the franchise but it is what it is. Buxlife.

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/927234954181853184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E927234954181853184&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbssports.com%2Fnfl%2Fnews%2Fwatch-jameis-winston-pumps-up-buccaneers-with-one-of-the-weirdest-pregame-speeches%2F

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    jaybuc88
    Participant

It’s just the picture, it kind of sums up his career so far. It looks dumb, that’s all

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    buc_boi
    Participant

Look at all the Winston supporters getting mad, lol.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

CLOWN ACT: He’s doing what clowns do. Unfortunate for the franchise but it is what it is. Buxlife.

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/927234954181853184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E927234954181853184&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbssports.com%2Fnfl%2Fnews%2Fwatch-jameis-winston-pumps-up-buccaneers-with-one-of-the-weirdest-pregame-speeches%2F

Morgan, the Female Organ……….coming through again.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

jaybuc88
    Participant

It’s a bad look I think, doesn’t look like a grown man who leads a football team. No harm just goofy looking

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Roy
    Participant

It’s just the picture, it kind of sums up his career so far. It looks dumb, that’s all

The poor guy was just voluntarily helping out at a charity event.  Sometimes that involves looking dumb if it benefits the charity.  When the principal of a middle school shaves his head because they raised X amount of money, should he be criticized for walking around with a shaved head?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Pepsi
    Participant

the ball is about 6 inches off his head which is covered by a helmet, and the guy swinging the club routinely does these things… I probably was at more risk of danger when i drove down fletcher to work this morning

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.