Golfer tee’s off of Jameis’ head

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ya the guy was a pro and there was probably very little actual risk to Jameis but still just dumb. And of course Barstool posts it on Instagram..

I believe in Jameis and want him to succeed but especially being an out of town fan, it is sooo annoying defending this guy all the time.

Outside of Tampa the perception of this guy is so bad. Like biggest idiot in the entire league bad. And turnover machine on the field. No one cares about garbage time yardage stats on a 5 win team or his depth of target and lack of run game. People think he’s trash.

Not that this golf thing was a huge deal but I’m so tired of defending this guys actions over and over

Anyone who lives in the TB area ever wonder why there’s no TV commercials with Winston? I mean the Rays players, the Bolts players all do ’em.

Bucs, nada. Franchise QB. Not even Publix, his fav grocery store bothers.  People aren’t  buying a car or groceries if Winston’s mug is on the screen endorsing. He’s an embarrassment. Nationally and locally.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

LIBucsFan93
    Participant

While the end result isn’t a big deal the perception is a big deal. Grant it nothing happened to Winston. His decision to allow this stunt in the first place and the possible consequences IF something had gone wrong would’ve been catastrophic.

Ron White said it best- “You just can’t fix stupid”

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    moose40
    Participant

I think it’s blown out of proportion, but…. he’s entering a contract year, and what if Trevor mishits the ball and gives Winston a concussion?  I get helping out at D Brooks charity event, but one bad mishap and byebye big 2nd contract.

I think its kind of dumb for him to do it, sort of like, correct me if I’m wrong, wasn’t it Kellen Winslow who got injured doing the minibike/dirtbike stunt?

I get they aren’t bubblewrapped, but when you’re in line for 20+ million dollars, brains should be used, not the head.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Watchman
    Participant

Ya the guy was a pro and there was probably very little actual risk to Jameis but still just dumb. And of course Barstool posts it on Instagram..

I believe in Jameis and want him to succeed but especially being an out of town fan, it is sooo annoying defending this guy all the time.

Outside of Tampa the perception of this guy is so bad. Like biggest idiot in the entire league bad. And turnover machine on the field. No one cares about garbage time yardage stats on a 5 win team or his depth of target and lack of run game. People think he’s trash.

Not that this golf thing was a huge deal but I’m so tired of defending this guys actions over and over

I am out of town fan as well.  I would say the perception of Winston where I am is that no one really cares about him.  He’s viewed as a bad QB on a bad team.  No one is worried about him if the Bucs are coming to town, it is generally considered to be a likely W for the home team.

With respect to the picture, he was never in any danger and isn’t a big deal, he just looks like an idiot.  He has a lot of experience looking like an idiot though.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Doctor_Berto
    Participant

Coach Arians was right next to him when he did this!! NON issue Jameis haters!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tldGgGFe194

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am out of town fan as well. I would say the perception of Winston where I am is that no one really cares about him. He’s viewed as a bad QB on a bad team. No one is worried about him if the Bucs are coming to town, it is generally considered to be a likely W for the home team.

With respect to the picture, he was never in any danger and isn’t a big deal, he just looks like an idiot. He has a lot of experience looking like an idiot though.

nice to read a non-homer’s point of view

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BuccaneerBlood
    Participant

Troll alert

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    RudeGuy
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tldGgGFe194

Okay, enough of your self-promotion.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Havok904
    Participant

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.