Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Ft Myers Buc Fan

Participant

The Glazers must be pretty stoked.  Manchester United beat Southhampton who are known as the Saints this morning and Bucs beat New Orleans Saints this afternoon.  I am just happy we got a freakin W.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Saints are 0-2. Payton doesn’t look so smug all of a sudden. Brees’ arm is donezo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Larry Holder ?@LarryHolder  8m8 minutes agoI've never seen Brees as down at a post game presser as I have today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brees knows they don’t have it. Who’s brilliant idea was it to jettison Jimmy Graham?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeff Duncan?@JeffDuncanI’ve covered Drew Brees for all 10 years of his Saints career. That’s the most reticent & disspirited I’ve seen him at a post-game presser.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Graham is a gamechanger, was Brees favorite outlet to go down the middle he could put the ball up there and he’d go get it, so glad he’s out of the South.They traded Graham for Anthony and Unger, I think I'd still take Graham

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member]  5m5 minutes agoSaints coach Sean Payton after 26-19 loss to Bucs: "Give Tampa Bay credit, Lovie and those guys, clearly they were the better team today."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The day they traded Graham, you had to think they were mailing it in.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.