Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 39 reply threads

• Author

• BayAreaBuc

Participant

2 More games…

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn proud of these guys.

• Anonymous

Inactive

CAR thought they could give it away but our guys dug deep and didn’t let it happen!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Packers lost today. Next week is perfect timing for a home blowout loss. Get’er done Bucs!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Feel confident in next week as long as no old woman runs over Rodgers.

• Anonymous

Inactive

With Packers losing I wouldnt be shocked if they put up 50+ on us

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep pounding that rock lovie.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smooth change in the starting qb, now let’s McCoy start his offseason and all should work out

• Anonymous

Inactive

At the beginning of preseason I was thinking about to come over for Christmas to Brandon to watch the last two games at ray jay.But the first game against the panthers let me forget that.Its always a new depression. I don't care for the draft because this guys have their own plan.Lovie still sees good things at the games, so he has something to build on.It would be a big surprise to me if he chooses a QB.He is  already havong his boy and his boy for the future as backup.

• billym

Participant

At the beginning of preseason I was thinking about to come over for Christmas to Brandon to watch the last two games at ray jay.But the first game against the panthers let me forget that.Its always a new depression. I don't care for the draft because this guys have their own plan.Lovie still sees good things at the games, so he has something to build on.It would be a big surprise to me if he chooses a QB.He is  already havong his boy and his boy for the future as backup.

True, but the Glazers may have other plans. You should join tank nation. Only a few seats left. If interested, check with the Tank Commander.  Mr HATE.

• billym

Participant

The Pack will be fired up. And hopefully the Saints are still in the division race.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is a good loss depending on how hurt gmc is.. its gonna be like a home game for the pack in ray jay next week.

• Anonymous

Inactive

True, but the Glazers may have other plans. You should join tank nation. Only a few seats left. If interested, check with the Tank Commander.  Mr HATE.

It's funny.....i didn't know so many people could fit in a tank but all are welcome. Tighten up so the stragglers can get in.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I am correct the worst/best we can do now is the the #6 pick.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This isn’t a tank, this is a friggin’ armored division at this point we have so many people on the tank plan.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This isn't a tank, this is a friggin' armored division at this point we have so many people on the tank plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO9TKkBJX60

• Anonymous

Inactive

This isn't a tank, this is a friggin' armored division at this point we have so many people on the tank plan.

Even the officials seem to be on "our side".In different circumstances I would have been throwing things at the TV today.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So what does anyone think the line will be for an angry GB team coming down here?

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Even the officials seem to be on "our side".In different circumstances I would have been throwing things at the TV today.

hahah so true.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t see any way we win either of the last two games, so the #1 spot is locked up. We’re not winning against the Packers, and we’re not winning against a Saints team that will most likely be fighting for a playoff spot.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe another total blow out, like a 60-0 style blow out might push Lovie closer to the exit door. Maybe if we are really lucky the boys will take a curb stomping from the saints too. Dare I dream a new coach and the #1??? I’m getting goose bumps just thinking about it. Come on guys, swallow your prose for two more weeks!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

So what does anyone think the line will be for an angry GB team coming down here?

the line will say "Police Line Do Not Cross"

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

Will the Bucs be wearing their "hands up, don't shoot" uniforms?

• rrosemarie8

Participant

You guys are a sad bunch. This season is sad as well, but geez…crying for guys to tank the rest of the season is pathetic. Its been going on for the whole season since we went 0-2. Any hope for things to turn around after this season? Or blame it on Lovie being inept or something else stupid. Id love to know why you guys arent coaches at any level. Lulzy bunch.

• Anonymous

Inactive

On our way to RayJay baby!!!!          #tanknationrussian-tank-column_795560a.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

Onipa a’ #wegotthis

• Anonymous

Inactive

On our way to RayJay baby!!!!          #tanknationrussian-tank-column_795560a.jpg

You see mine?Its the third one in the line... i just put a new radio in that thing last week.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You see mine?Its the third one in the line... i just put a new radio in that thing last week.

Yeah. I'm behind you. I can hear the subs from back here. I know Hate is in front leading the way. He knows how to get there, right?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah. I'm behind you. I can hear the subs from back here. I know Hate is in front leading the way. He knows how to get there, right?

Tank Commander... he knows the way. On our way to the promise land by way of McClown Blvd.

• billym

Participant

Don't know, but just guessing.  -10 ?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Way to take one for the team!!Proud of you losers today.

• billym

Participant

Damn proud of these guys.

lol  hilarious.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They f#cked her right in her p#ssy..

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was really concerned in the first half when the run game was clicking and those screens to Sims were netting us consistent yardage. I’m glad we were able to make some smart halftime adjustments and fix both issues.My favorite part of the broadcast was when Brady Quinn talked about what a good job Arroyo has done this season. As a committed member of tank nation, I wholeheartedly agree.#wegotthis

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't see any way we win either of the last two games, so the #1 spot is locked up. We're not winning against the Packers, and we're not winning against a Saints team that will most likely be fighting for a playoff spot.

False. The titans could still pass us for #1 based on strength of schedule. So #2 at the worst is locked up assuming we lose out. (Aka one of the two franchise qbs)

• billym

Participant

I don't see any way we win either of the last two games, so the #1 spot is locked up. We're not winning against the Packers, and we're not winning against a Saints team that will most likely be fighting for a playoff spot.

False. The titans could still pass us for #1 based on strength of schedule. So #2 at the worst is locked up assuming we lose out. (Aka one of the two franchise qbs)

The Titans could beat the Jags Thursday night.  Hopefully.

• richter

Participant

hahaha all of your guys comments are killing me. While watching the game i was actually getting mad cause it looked like we might win. Prayers were answered though and good ole fashion buc ball came out to play.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m good with #2 ….I’m not greedy .

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm good with #2 ....I'm not greedy .

Yea. Titans could very well take Amari Cooper with the #1. Or one of the DL or LTs. No one would blink. But even if they take a QB, there's still one left. And while I prefer Mariota, I'd take Winston if he can keep his head on straight.

Viewing 39 reply threads