Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Justin2626

Participant

Comment From Justin]  Will PR ever do All-22 analysis for their insiders? Given the recent mass availability of all-22 film I really wanna see some good analysis by people like yourselves that can devote more time to being "gurus" I would love some breakdowns on that film with images to reference or even short clips. Any possibility on that being offered?   Friday May 30, 201411:48 11:50  Good question, Justin. I guess this is a good time to announce the fact that we are building a new website with Bayshore Solutions, the largest and best web development company in Tampa Bay, that will be ready in September. We are VERY excited about the new website, which will be cutting edge and feature a much better mobile and tablet experience for our PewterReport.com visitors.And yes, we do plan on doing some All-22 analysis for the 2014 season. Stay tuned! ***I'm pretty damn excited about this....looking forward to the new website rollout and especially to the all-22 analysis this season!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Awesome news!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s a good reason why it’s called “Coach’s Tape”…

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Good luck and have a successful site migration.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's a good reason why it's called "Coach's Tape"...

Was listening to some former players and coaches on Sirius last year and they were discussing the all22 now being available. Though nice to have, MOST people (outside of actual football) have no idea what the hell to do with it or how to use it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YES!!!! New forums with a damn rule structure, please!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The all-22 is a bit tricky. If you cant identify the defensive coverage it does you no good. And lots of teams will actually show one thing pre-snap and then get into an entirely different defense once the ball is snapped.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

YES!!!! New forums with a damn rule structure, please!

I hope it remains as uncensored as possible.  We are all big boys here, and the free give and take is better than some sanitized version, that lacks personality and would still have people complaining.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are NOT all big boys here THAT is the problem.. There is a difference between freedom and anarchy and it's time the filth here gets cleaned. If you break the rules in place, you should get punished. Like any message board on the planet. Having freedom of speech and causing trouble are two different things. I highly doubt you would even be able to see a difference except that there would be less bickering and garbage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are NOT all big boys here THAT is the problem.. There is a difference between freedom and anarchy and it's time the filth here gets cleaned. If you break the rules in place, you should get punished. Like any message board on the planet. Having freedom of speech and causing trouble are two different things. I highly doubt you would even be able to see a difference except that there would be less bickering and garbage.

Sorry Beatles, but your definition of "filth" might be another's genuine opinion.  Your idea of "bickering and garbage" might be a comical give and take to me.  Debating "anarchy" and "freedom" on an internet message board might be inflating the significance of our little forum.  Bottom line, for all the belly aching that a few do on this board about how badly it needs to be cleaned up, it remains (in my opinion) the class of the options available.  I honestly don't see anything on this board so Godawful that can't be cured by thicker skin or the ignore button- but that's just me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Id prefer a Reddit style message board with the capability to upvote and downvote threads and posts….  It eliminates trolls and thread bumps…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is a pretty terrible forum, but the best of the options available from my knowledge.Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can post anything you want without repercussion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shivver, I like your idea!  A reddit style board would be awesome…and probably inspire me to post more as well….:)

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.