Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

It is long but very enjoyable. Funny watching so many of the talking heads eat poop sandwiches
      with their predictions. I had forgotten how many injuries the receiving core had. Next man up.

JMO Not counting signing all the veterans, the Bucs have an even better roster this season. Hopefully, they will have fewer injuries. Howard deserves a healthy season.

• buc_boi

Participant

I watch this same video every Sunday afternoon.

What a ride last year was

• RudeGuy

Participant

The best one was the Chiefs homer saying the best thing about Brady going to the NFC is he would not face the Chiefs on the way to a Super Bowl. His comments didn’t age well at all. He gets the biggest Assclown award outside of all Mushmouth Shannon’s comments. Lol

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

That was very enjoyable to watch

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Loved seeing Shannon Sharpe eat his words.

“At the end of the day, he’s gonna be 43 and those other guys ain’t going anywhere. He’s not going to be MVP and they’re not winning the Super Bowl, so get that thought out of your mind”

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Amazing how much of an upgrade on the field and in the locker room we got at the QB position.

• theknees

Participant

The big take away here is, we went form 7-5, to not losing again the rest of the way, by improving our defense, and adjusting our offense to fit what Brady was used to. Also, Devin White became the best player on the defensive side of the ball.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

And thus we would have won it all with Winston

🤣🤣🤣

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The big take away here is, we went form 7-5, to not losing again the rest of the way, by improving our defense, and adjusting our offense to fit what Brady was used to. Also, Devin White became the best player on the defensive side of the ball.

The real big takeaway is the massive upgrade at QB. We simply don’t make the playoffs if we had stuck with our old signal caller.

Second biggest takeaway was that Bowles adjusted his scheme and actually played to the strengths of his players.

Offensively, it was still Arians offense with some wrinkles thrown in.

Regardless, this team has never had the same leadership or football IQ/acumen at the QB position.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

The real big takeaway is the massive upgrade at QB. We simply don’t make the playoffs if we had stuck with our old signal caller.

Second biggest takeaway was that Bowles adjusted his scheme and actually played to the strengths of his players.

Regardless, this team has never had the same leadership or football IQ/acumen at the QB position.

Bowles adjusting his scheme to play to the strength of his players actually kept Patrick Mahomes out of the end zone. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, keeps Patrick Mahomes out of the end zone.

We’re lucky that all the head coaching positions had been filled by the time of the Super Bowl, because Bowles would’ve been poached right there.

• seekpar

Participant

I watched the video over the past three days, too long for one sitting. Anyway, lots of big plays by the receiving corps during the playoff run. And let’s face the reality that the defense really stepped up and gave Brady and the offense really short fields on a lot of the Bucs possessions during the playoffs. That receiving corps will be even harder to stop in 2021. Let’s hope the defense steps up again.

• Runole

Participant

I am a Winston fan but the upgrade to Brady was a no brainer! Instantly, the Bucs became a destination for quality players that wanted to be with Brady. From.. Are the Bucs ever going to make the playoffs? To How far can they go in the playoffs (With the Pandemic, minimal practice, and no pre season) hanging over their heads with the changing personnel? I call it the greatest steal in NFL history with the final results. The Bucs shocked the world! With an even better team why not a repeat?

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I am a Winston fan but the upgrade to Brady was a no brainer! Instantly, the Bucs became a destination for quality players that wanted to be with Brady. From.. Are the Bucs ever going to make the playoffs? To How far can they go in the playoffs (With the Pandemic, minimal practice, and no pre season) hanging over their heads with the changing personnel? I call it the greatest steal in NFL history with the final results. The Bucs shocked the world! With an even better team why not a repeat?

So easy to say. But the reality is that defending your title is a much more difficult task. Everyone’s got the bulls-eye on your chest and will bring their A game when they play you. As much as I’d love to see another Super Bowl trophy in Tampa, I’ll be ok with a deep playoff run.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Yeah repeating will be damn near impossible.

Tampa got very lucky & was very blessed injury wise in 2020! Same with covid.

That being said, the south is ours for the taking. I’d be surprised if any team is within 3 games of us.

Lar and GB only 2 teams that scare me in the NFC. Arizona could make some noise as well.

• theknees

Participant

The easy call here is, we are better than last year going in by a long shot. With Vea healthy, we have a chance to be an all time team on defense. Too tough to say if we win it all. The AFC is the Chargers and a bunch of other teams playing for second place. I do like the Dolphins and Browns but, the Chiefs will regress big time. The Bills will be a tough out as will the Pats.

The only team that has really improved it’s fortunes in the NFC are the Rams. Tampa will be favored in every game.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The only team that has really improved it’s fortunes in the NFC are the Rams.

Just a week ago you were claiming the Saints got tons better.

Change of heart?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.