Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• RHBucsFan

Participant

https://www.nfl.com/news/commissioner-roger-goodell-nfl-expects-to-have-full-stadiums-for-2021-season

This is huge news, hope his expectation is correct.

Texas Rangers will have 100% capacity for their opening day next week. I think they planted this seed of thought.

• m_j

Participant

what they want is clear, but at this point thats nothing but marketing bullshit. it is far too early to tell what is going to happen until september.

if vaccination is really effective as they claim than there is a good chance for normal season, if not ….. noone knows!

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

https://www.nfl.com/news/commissioner-roger-goodell-nfl-expects-to-have-full-stadiums-for-2021-season

This is huge news, hope his expectation is correct.

Texas Rangers will have 100% capacity for their opening day next week. I think they planted this seed of thought.

Because Texas doesn’t give a shit about the leftists wanting to keep everything closed down and keeping people dependent on government handouts.

• buc_boi

Participant

Bingo^^^

I think it’s time to Move this topic down to the cove now

• BadabingBucs

Participant

yeah i imagine it will be dependent on where you live

great chance Florida will allow fans but if you’re in New Jersey like me, i doubt we even get to stand up at a bar by then.

they are saying July 4th, right? but that’s only 90 days out. i hope they are right because i’m over it.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

As a season ticket holder this doesn’t belong in the cove, it impacts me/us and it’s relevant to Bucs news as much as any other thread here

• buccnation

Participant

Open it up. I hope more and more fans are allowed back in.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.