Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 30 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

hornets nest rustled. asserted facts : deaths from GAIN OF FUNCTION Chinese/Fauci =’s 5.63 million

Mengele/Auschwitz =’s 1.1 -1.6 million

NO the virus came from the wet market or consumed Pangolins! smh

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

NOTHING . . . nothing . . says “this guy is on a search for truth” MORE than having that guy ANNOUCE that he NOT ONLY combined “Mengele” and “Fauci” in his own Google search . . but he wants to you to do it too!

Where’s @Bigg3535 . . to “make sense” of it all

:-)

The Cove .. delivers!

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Wow. Just no sense of reality or decency with you people. It doesn’t get much lower.

• Runole

Participant

Believe above all else in LORD SELF PROCLAIMED Scientist Fauci. How many have alters of worship to the man owned by China?

What a hill to die on! SMH

• Runole

Participant

NOTHING . . . nothing . . says “this guy is on a search for truth” MORE than having that guy ANNOUCE that he NOT ONLY combined “Mengele” and “Fauci” in his own Google search . . but he wants to you to do it too!

Where’s @Bigg3535 . . to “make sense” of it all

:-)

The Cove .. delivers!

The coves (lies for a living) OCD’ER tags in. Adding coward to his resume’

• Runole

Participant

Wow. Just no sense of reality or decency with you people. It doesn’t get much lower.

Believes China’s Pangolin story?

Wuhan lab didn’t have gain of function research okayed by Fauci?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

And there is the broken mind on full display

Fauci = Mengele now becomes “defend pangolins”

• Runole

Participant

So what do you believe about the origins of the virus? Fauci’s relationship with gain of function research at the Wuhan lab?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

So what do you believe about the origins of the virus? Fauci’s relationship with gain of function research at the Wuhan lab?

Why would I bother explaining that to you, in this thread of all threads. The biologist suddenly wants to lower himself to the mere mortals?

Lol. What a clown

Just keep posting your own stuff. I am sure Buggsy and Kermit and Spartan LOVE it.

• Runole

Participant

Why would I bother explaining that to you, in this thread of all threads. The biologist suddenly wants to lower himself to the mere mortals?

Lol. What a clown

Just keep posting your own stuff. I am sure Buggsy and Kermit and Spartan LOVE it.

The “coward of the cove” refuses to answer? Like the sun rising. ” Liars for a living” run for the hills when confronted with just a couple simple questions.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Lol. What a clown

The “coward of the cove” refuses to answer? Like the sun rising. ” Liars for a living” run for the hills when confronted with just a couple simple questions.

Yeah … good one. Because clearly that’s it!

• Trask Force

Participant

hornets nest rustled. asserted facts : deaths from GAIN OF FUNCTION Chinese/Fauci =’s 5.63 million

Mengele/Auschwitz =’s 1.1 -1.6 million

NO the virus came from the wet market or consumed Pangolins! smh

Just don’t complain when someone compares Trump to Hitler then. Sheesh.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

On gain of function research:

http: //www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nih-director/statements/statement-misinformation-about-nih-support-specific-gain-function-research

• buccaneerNW

Participant

http: //www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nih-director/statements/statement-misinformation-about-nih-support-specific-gain-function-research

So, the NIH funded lab research in Wuhan. It was also specified not to be used to make coronaviruses more lethal or transmissible. Chinese lab does so anyway. Accidental leak. And now Fauci is Mengele. Okay nutjob… This is why you people can’t be taken seriously. There’s a universe of difference between a lab accident that Fauci had nothing to do with and a mad doctor who conducted inhumane experiments on human subjects. Jeezus Fucking Kreiste, it’s ludicrous that I have to even explain this. Spreading nonsense like this is evil.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

So, the NIH funded lab research in Wuhan. It was also specified not to be used to make coronaviruses more lethal or transmissible. Chinese lab does so anyway. Accidental leak. And now Fauci is Mengele. Okay nutjob… This is why you people can’t be taken seriously. There’s a universe of difference between a lab accident that Fauci had nothing to do with and a mad doctor who conducted inhumane experiments on human subjects. Jeezus Fucking Kreiste, it’s ludicrous that I have to even explain this. Spreading nonsense like this is evil.

Thread goes silent because OP afraid to defend his comparison.

• Runole

Participant

Stopped reading at the use of the word “misinformation”. Systemic racism, white supremacy, threat to democracy, to follow? and of course “cancel his words because the truth should not be heard” My twitter account demands it! lol

background music “feelings” and complete trust in the Trump vaccine that overlord Fauci demands. lol

guess? The only country in the world that doesn’t recognize Natural immunity obtained by catching Covid?

My work is done Let the name calling begin! I demand it! lol

• buccaneerNW

Participant

The only country in the world that doesn’t recognize Natural immunity obtained by catching Covid?

That’s a complete distortion. More nonsense.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

If you don’t understand why this comparison is a complete distortion of reality and a heinous kind of allegation, and yes it’s dangerous rhetoric, you should really seek the help of a qualified mental health professional. You’re a sick fuck.

Probably a Qanoner too.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Stopped reading at the use of the word “misinformation”. Systemic racism, white supremacy, threat to democracy, to follow? and of course “cancel his words because the truth should not be heard” My twitter account demands it! lol

background music “feelings” and complete trust in the Trump vaccine that overlord Fauci demands. lol

guess? The only country in the world that doesn’t recognize Natural immunity obtained by catching Covid?

most Trumpers here in the Cove share these view Runole posted.

“misinformation”

Systemic racism

white supremacy,

threat to democracy,

“cancel his words

twitter account

background music “feelings”

That could just as easily have been a post by Buggsy or Kermit or even JBear

• Runole

Participant

most Trumpers here in the Cove share these view Runole posted.

“misinformation”

Systemic racism

white supremacy,

threat to democracy,

“cancel his words

twitter account

background music “feelings”

That could just as easily have been a post by Buggsy or Kermit or even JBear

Yes, there are people that post here that have real observational skills that recognize those repetitive words and phrases by the MSM. Only those inhibited by some sort of mental illness wouldn’t notice.

Add to TDS to the list of buzz words. Fact – Nothing to do with the man that lives in your head.

Question for the day? Only one country in the world doesn’t recognize natural immunity obtained from catching Covid.

Name the country. hmmm?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

that have real observational skills

so you and your “real observational skills” must have NOTICED the thread here discussing Trump ADMITTING he wanted Pence to “OVERTURN” the election . .

http://www.pewterreport.com/forums/topic/trump-admits-what-the-cove-trumpers-deny-yes-coup/

but nothing? No comment from you?

And its YOUR GUY TRUMP

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Only one country in the world doesn’t recognize natural immunity obtained from catching Covid.

Do enlighten us.

If you’re suggesting it’s the United States… first of all, what the hell does “recognize natural immunity obtained from catching Covid” mean? Of course we do. We also recognize that it’s not durable or sterilizing immunity. We also immunize to save lives. I think other countries do the same. If you’re suggesting we should’ve allowed Covid to spread without control in order to get herd immunity, I expect you’d be willing to volunteer in hospitals and morgues to move all the extra dead bodies.

So what’s your point?

• Runole

Participant

Only one country in the world doesn’t recognize natural immunity obtained from catching Covid.

Do enlighten us.

If you’re suggesting it’s the United States… first of all, what the hell does “recognize natural immunity obtained from catching Covid” mean? Of course we do. We also recognize that it’s not durable or sterilizing immunity. We also immunize to save lives. I think other countries do the same. If you’re suggesting we should’ve allowed Covid to spread without control in order to get herd immunity, I expect you’d be willing to volunteer in hospitals and morgues to move all the extra dead bodies.

So what’s your point?

Simple answer: The US refuses to acknowledge acquired immunity from catching Covid calling them unvaccinated. No other country in the world does this. Again, I am not suggesting one should avoid being vaccinated if one has never had Covid. JMO but therapeutics should be the wave of the future and Fauci and the current administration are still dragging their feet on that choice being available. Covid isn’t going away no matter if vaccinated or naturally attained immunity from catching the virus. Early treatment should be at warp speed for availability.

• Runole

Participant

so you and your “real observational skills” must have NOTICED the thread here discussing Trump ADMITTING he wanted Pence to “OVERTURN” the election . .

http://www.pewterreport.com/forums/topic/trump-admits-what-the-cove-trumpers-deny-yes-coup/

And its YOUR GUY TRUMP

Trump? Seek help TDS controls you.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

And its YOUR GUY TRUMP

Trump? Seek help TDS controls you.

And that is why DH calls you a pussy lol

• buccaneerNW

Participant

The US refuses to acknowledge acquired immunity from catching Covid calling them unvaccinated. No other country in the world does this.

So, we should call unvaccinated people vaccinated if they had Covid? No. Perhaps another category — something that indicates “has some level of immunity from the virus or the vaccine”… Is that even a useful statistic for tracking? We track vaccinated because public health experts agree that it’s best for all people to get the vaccine, even if they’ve been sick from Covid.

I don’t see how our categorization method means we don’t acknowledge acquired immunity from infection. We just don’t choose to mis-categorize it. Are you certain that other countries are mis-categorizing acquired immunity as vaccinated? Seems stupid if you ask me.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

The US refuses to acknowledge acquired immunity from catching Covid calling them unvaccinated. No other country in the world does this.

I don’t even want to ask given your track record but where in the hell did you get this idea from?

A vaccinated person has been administered a vaccine. A fully vaccinated person has had all doses. These definitions matter because a “breakthrough case is defined as “detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen in respiratory specimen collected from a person 14 days after receipt of all recommended doses” of one of the three vaccines authorized in the U.S., said AMA member Devang Sanghavi, MD.

That’s statistic matters To keep it you have to know who is vaccinated not who has some level of anti bodies

• Runole

Participant

Crickets? on new John Hopkins release on the benefits of natural immunity.

So how many boosters do you take before you see reality? How many masks? Lockdowns?

Now bleat like a sheep. lol

Oh and someone with antibodies from Covid is exactly the same as one unvaccinated? Yeh right that sure sounds scientifically accurate! SMH

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

And that is why DH calls you a pussy lol

Oh…there’s lots of reasons.

• buccaneerNW

Participant

Crickets? on new John Hopkins release on the benefits of natural immunity.

No one doubts that natural immunity develops (but isn’t durable either)… The problem is, in order to get there, if you’re suggesting skipping vaccines to do so, you’re piling up dead bodies along the way. That’s why we vaccinate. If you don’t care about the pile of bodies – approaching 900K in the U.S. – keep up with the nonsense.

Speaking of Johns Hopkins, they also recommend vaccines even for those who have had Covid.

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/covid-natural-immunity-what-you-need-to-know

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

@Runole the Biologist is weighed down by those 900k souls

His coping mechanism is to “keep up the fight,” no matter how absurd.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Pirate’s Cove’ is closed to new topics and replies.