Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• BuccaneerBlood

Participant

I received my Superbowl DVD today. I’ll be now adding to my signed Derick Brooks Superbowl Dvd. It’ll be definitely watching this tonight with my daughter and relive this memorable season we got to see together. Came earlier than expected. Hopefully I have another to add to my collection next year. I like our chances, don’t you? ❤️ Go Bucs ❤️!!!

• Bucsfan714

Participant

Still waiting for mine to show. Can you tell by the case if it’s only the Superbowl or anything extra?

• m_j

Participant

it is summary, nice done but nothing special. and yes, it covers the whole run.

but if you expect the whole SB game you‘re going to be dissapointed. totally different than that 2002 DVD.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Still waiting on mine as well ugh.

Got my hat almost immediately.

• mjs020294

Participant

I think most of the content is on YouTube.

• bodydenny

Participant

Very disappointing that the whole game isn’t on there. The 2002 champs one has a “cut” game. No commercials and all the dead space edited with the Buccaneer broadcast crew. I guess people who want the whole game will have to buy bootlegs from EBAY. They’re out there.

• dalbuc

Participant

There are two SB DVD sets from 2002.

One of them is the set that has all 3 games in (mostly) full and the other is the NFL produced highlights video. What is out now is the latter. I am looking for the full game version of things as well because that is more interesting.

• Bucsfan714

Participant

wow, Sorry to read that about the complete game. Mine did arrive today, still excited. I have already re watched the game many times as I have it saved in my DVR.

• BuccaneerBlood

Participant

All though it doesn’t have the full game we rather enjoyed it with some different perspectives of the games throughout the season and playoffs. Brady was not gonna be sacked in that Washington game by Chase Young , and he made sure of it lol. I’d recommend it for sure

• Sam Ram 33

Participant

I also heard that Brady’s pregame speech isnt on it as well… seems like they didnt put too much effort into it

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

I was gonna buy it but instead I waited for some reviews. A year from now these will be a lot cheaper on eBay.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

My dvd just shipped! Finally.

<input type=”hidden” name=”IL_IN_ARTICLE”>

Underwhelmed now that i know the super bowl isnt on it now tho. Ugh.

• kenntak

Participant

That’s disappointing that it does not include the full game. My 2002 dvd has the full Super Bowl. That’s really lazy, and this day and age, it’s simply unbelievable.

• dalbuc

Participant

The Super Bowl <Insert Number> DVD is always the highlight game.

The other DVD (the good one) is from the Greatest Games Series.
      As always, I want to listen to the opposing broadcast team to hear the sadness and heartbreak.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Glad I didn’t order it.

I’d rather watch the game at random. Get all in my feels.

• moose40

Participant

I was disappointed in the full game not being on it. I also thought the bonus content wasn’t good. This is a Buccaneers superbowl dvd, and the bonus content was trashtalk, highlights from the year, mostly from other teams. I thought the bonus content would focus on the Bucs. Other then a few Brady interviews, I was disappointed in the bonus content because it’s the superbowl Champs DVD, I dont care about some snippet of JJ Watt talking smack. I want to hear more JPP and White talking smack.

• Mark Alsott

Participant

Thanks to the OP.

This was a reminder to order mine. Arrives today!🍻

• Buccaholic

Participant

Received mine yesterday. Watched it today. Not really happy with it. I’ve watched better documentaries on YouTube for the past month.

• RudeGuy

Participant

It can be found on ebay now for as low as $19.95 with free shipping.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.