Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• DanTurksGhost

Participant

I just got a look at the video of that one-hander by Mike Evans. Gotta love that. One scout said he’s got the best hands since Calvin Johnson. Others have said that Evans was the guy who made Johnny Manziel look as good as he did. There’s probably some truth to that. Johnny Football is a heckuva a player, but without Evans on the field there were plenty of plays that would never have been made.Gotta love having Evans on the field for the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s going to be fantastic for us.  He’s just a physical freak of a wide receiver that has major upside.  He landed in a great spot with Vincent Jackson as a mentor too. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTG IS BACK!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wish we had snagged them both

Please wait…

• vlagatta

This right here.  This will be the biggest Truth this entire season.  Bucs fans will see this soon, and the rest of the country will come to realize what we already knew by the end of the season.

Others have said that Evans was the guy who made Johnny Manziel look as good as he did.

Please wait…

• vtrantb

Participant

^QB Killa himself on the Red Board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree DTG I am super excited about Evans. He is going to be a beast. He was the star at A&M, not the Eric Crouch clone. Good call.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup the twin towers will be a show to watch this year. Not only great targets for the QB but also like having a couple oline guys outside who can block for the speedy guys we have.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Both of the twin towers are good to great at blocking. I am expecting to see a lot of screens of all types this year. Herron, Demps, and Sims could do some serious damage with those good downfield blockers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’ll see if he hauls in catches like this down the middle after being blown up by a safety a time or two, be the hit legal or illegal.  Just sayin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We'll see if he hauls in catches like this down the middle after being blown up by a safety a time or two, be the hit legal or illegal.  Just sayin.

I think he'll be able to take those hits. He just isn't running away from NFL DB's.

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.