Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Honorable Gov. Kemp: “This decision is the result of LIES pushed by n Joe Biden and triple-chin Stacey Abrams.”

So sad what the Trash(D)Party is doing!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

fgtObama had to chime it. He took the LIARS side.

#Trash(D)Party

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Silly how Delta Airlines was involved with the framework of the legislation, gave it their blessing, and then turned around 2 days later and had a cow (not Abrams).

The Trash(D)Party is obamaing shitting all over themselves.

“You kkkan’t maKe tHis sTuff uP!
      KacKoon!!!!”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Silly how Delta Airlines was involved with the framework of the legislation, gave it their blessing, and then turned around 2 days later and had a cow (not Abrams).

The Trash(D)Party is obamaing shitting all over themselves.

“You kkkan’t maKe tHis sTuff uP!
      KacKoon!!!!”

Well said!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

KKKron on full tilt today.

Silly fgt and his loser Qpublican party.

So sad…

• KarmaPolice

Participant

meanwhile, in the really world, the Georgia GOP Lt Governor:

““This [the new law SB202] is really the fallout of from the 10 weeks of misinformation that flew in from former President Donald Trump,” Duncan said. “I went back over the weekend to really look at where this really started to gain momentum in the legislature, and it was when Rudy Giuliani showed up in a couple of committee rooms and spent hours spreading misinformation and sowing doubt across, you know, hours of testimony.

• DCGoth

Participant

Honorable Gov. Kemp:

Ya gotta remember, though; Georgia has as many cousin-fuckers and dudes with daughter-wives as West by-God Virginia. 😎

The Gene Pool isn’t very deep in those places. You probably wouldn’t even get your ankles wet wading on the “deep end”. 😊

Iirc, didn’t Jawja get their asses spanked by Sherman? I’ll bet that was one looooooong-ass campfire in “Etlenna”. I’ll bet you were able to cook hot dogs over those flames until the 1890’s. I’ll bet the Klan didn’t even need a match to spark up their crosses. 😂

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.