Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• Eric Horchy

Keymaster

Packers fans are going to show up no matter where Green Bay heads for its eight road games each season, but this time of year it should come as no surprise when droves of Cheeseheads show up to a locale like Tampa Bay.https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/green-and-gold-invasion-on-field-in-stands/

• Anonymous

Inactive

Go Packers!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Despise them all.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Packers have the best fan base in the NFL. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are gonna mess this team up big time.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have tickets and I’m not going . I’m not sitting surrounded by cheeseheads and taking abuse in my own house.

• Anonymous

Inactive

FUCK the Packers!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brett Farve.  It’s just fun to say.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brett Farve.  It's just fun to say.

^^^^ love madden

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have tickets and I'm not going . I'm not sitting surrounded by cheeseheads and taking abuse in my own house.

Quitter.... I'll be there same Buc time same Buc channel and probably the same Buc result.The highlight of my day will be a fraternity party before the game- without that I would be very tempted to sit it out with you DJ.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just pretend they are all Duck fans cheering us on to get the Duck.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just pretend they are all Duck fans cheering us on to get the Duck.

^^^^ niiiiice

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have tickets and I'm not going . I'm not sitting surrounded by cheeseheads and taking abuse in my own house.

One of my boys sold a pair of $50 tix for $350. With what Packer fan is paying for tix, you're nutz to not go and hang on to them.

• Anonymous

Inactive

BS. When was the last time they went 2-14? Starr, Favre, Rodgers… Arrogant front runners. They’re like Yankee fans. A couple bad years will bring them out into the light and expose them for the frauds they are. WE band of brothers who stand by teams through thick and thin are the best.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They sucked for most of the 70s and 80s.

• Anonymous

Inactive

One of my boys sold a pair of $50 tix for $350. With what Packer fan is paying for tix, you're nutz to not go and hang on to them.

I'm not selling them to another Packer fan . F*ck them .If a Buc fan on here wants two Lanyards for the last two games ( that means you can also get the discount on concessions ) and a Parking pass for the last two games , I will sell them to you for cheap . Say 60 bucks for all . With the contingency you don't re-sale them to away team fans and you actually want them .

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not selling them to another Packer fan . F*ck them .If a Buc fan on here wants two Lanyards for the last two games ( that means you can also get the discount on concessions ) and a Parking pass for the last two games , I will sell them to you for cheap . Say 60 bucks for all . With the contingency you don't re-sale them to away team fans and you actually want them .

I will buy them. How do i get in touch?

• richhussey

Participant

Most of the diehards are also owners. They have a vested interest in the team.

• Anonymous

Inactive

BS. When was the last time they went 2-14? Starr, Favre, Rodgers... Arrogant front runners. They're like Yankee fans. A couple bad years will bring them out into the light and expose them for the frauds they are. WE band of brothers who stand by teams through thick and thin are the best.

True. Their fans are 60% frontrunners.Didn't hear a peeps fuck from them during their losing years. Which is the way it should be.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly.  The Packers won the Super Bowl in 1967 which was Lombardi's last year.  They made the playoffs exactly 2 times between then and the hiring of Mike Holmgren in 1992.  In that 25 year period, they won 6 games or less 15 times (obviously not counting the strike shortened season of 1982 - which happened to be 1 of the 2 seasons they made the plays - their record was 5-3-1 that year).Little tid-bit that means absolutely nothing.  Since 1960, the Packers never had a 7-win season.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Packers are an Unsinkable Force that God himself could not stop.#jinx

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly, i miss it. I miss the old NFC Central and the old rivalry. Detroit, Chitown, GB, Minny. The good old days

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think that title may belong to the Browns

• billym

Participant

I think that title may belong to the Browns

A good friend of mine is a lifelong Browns fan. Like me, he is a older black gentleman.  I have to tell you, I admire his loyalty.

• billym

Participant

I see your point.  But you could also take joy in hosing a Pack fan for 2-3 times face value.

• richhussey

Participant

BS. When was the last time they went 2-14? Starr, Favre, Rodgers... Arrogant front runners. They're like Yankee fans. A couple bad years will bring them out into the light and expose them for the frauds they are. WE band of brothers who stand by teams through thick and thin are the best.

No idea where you get that idea of Yankee fans. I live in NE so I can tell you they worship the Yankee's win or lose just like the Red Sox. We would only dream to have fans half a loyal.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I didn't already have my tickets for the final game V the Saints, I would be all over this. That's a great offer Jason

• Anonymous

Inactive

True. Their fans are 60% frontrunners.Didn't hear a peeps (censored) from them during their losing years. Which is the way it should be.

FYI, I typed it correctly and autocorrect changed it to incorrect.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No idea where you get that idea of Yankee fans. I live in NE so I can tell you they worship the Yankee's win or lose just like the Red Sox. We would only dream to have fans half a loyal.

Worship win or lose? That’s a joke. Never more than 18 years without a title. They don’t know losing. Have one bad year and they throw 27 titles in your face. They root because they win.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly.  The Packers won the Super Bowl in 1967 which was Lombardi's last year.  They made the playoffs exactly 2 times between then and the hiring of Mike Holmgren in 1992.  In that 25 year period, they won 6 games or less 15 times (obviously not counting the strike shortened season of 1982 - which happened to be 1 of the 2 seasons they made the plays - their record was 5-3-1 that year).Little tid-bit that means absolutely nothing.  Since 1960, the Packers never had a 7-win season.

8 seasons of 8 wins or more in 20 years. Never won fewer than 4 games going back to 1958. Not great but their national following shrank dramatically during this time. Try a TB 1983-96 or the current six-year run and they’d be exposed.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly, i miss it. I miss the old NFC Central and the old rivalry. Detroit, Chitown, GB, Minny. The good old days

same here.  The NFC South teams blow.

• Anonymous

Inactive

That game in 2009 where we pulled the upset might have been my favorite game i’ve ever been to. Never forget how convinced I was that Josh Freeman was our Franchise QB.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was there, too.My favorite game ever. Atmosphere was so forgiving for an 0-7 team-- probably because it was the 1st throwback game.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was talking to a guy with a Yankees hat on last week at Petco and he said he bought the hat because it goes with everything.  ;D

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.