Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• cyberdude558

Participant

The Bucs-Packers game in Tampa on Dec. 21 is now sold out of single-game tickets, per Buccaneers.com. A special home-page message says only those prepared to become season ticket holders can get a hold of a seat through traditional channels.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=114069Going to be loaded with cheese-heads no doubt.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs-Packers game in Tampa on Dec. 21 is now sold out of single-game tickets, per Buccaneers.com. A special home-page message says only those prepared to become season ticket holders can get a hold of a seat through traditional channels.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=114069Going to be loaded with cheese-heads no doubt.

Better than those obnoxious Eagle fans, those people are damned idiots....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess they all qualified for the Discount Double Check?

Please wait…

• bigbucsfan

Participant

I have a friend who lives in Wisconsin.  He bought 10 tickets to that game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Better than those obnoxious Eagle fans, those people are damned idiots....

I went to our games against the Saints and the Eagles last season. The Eagle fans were perfect little angels (albeit overly proud of their elementary spelling skills) compared to the Saints fans. Saints fans used to be so nice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lot of the Saints fans are bandwagoners. Pre-2006, there were NOT EVEN CLOSE to being this many Saints fans and the ones that existed were nowhere near as obnoxious. That team was about ready to move not too long ago. 50% of them jumped on board after Katrina.It will be interesting to see how many of them stick around when Brees hangs it up and they regress.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lot of the Saints fans are bandwagoners. Pre-2006, there were NOT EVEN CLOSE to being this many Saints fans and the ones that existed were nowhere near as obnoxious. That team was about ready to move not too long ago. 50% of them jumped on board after Katrina.It will be interesting to see how many of them stick around when Brees hangs it up and they regress.

Seeing as Louisiana is the armpit of America I'd say most of their fans will disappear when they stop producing "W's". 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate Drew Brees. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Welp, that’s one. :-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WE’RE GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A BUC KNIFE AND SPREAD YOU ALL OVER THE TOAST OF FOOTBALL HELL!!!GO BUCS!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d want to come to Florida in December as well if I lived in Wisconsin.  Blah.

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.