Viewing 73 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Tom Savage has necessary moxie for NFL, Greg Schiano says By Chase Goodbread College Football 24/7 writer    NFL.comPublished: May 6, 2014 at 08:00 p.m.NEW YORK -- Former Rutgers coach Greg Schiano joined NFL Total Access' NFL Draft Preview on Tuesday and provided a unique perspective on one of the draft's most unique prospects in Pittsburgh quarterback Tom Savage. Having sat out two full seasons while transferring from Rutgers to Arizona to Pittsburgh, Savage has more stickers on his suitcase than a traveling salesman.But he's also got the fearlessness in the pocket required of a good NFL quarterback, according to Schiano, who coached him at Rutgers."He's big, he's strong, and the biggest thing is he's tough. He stands in there and takes a hit. And that's what it is in that league. You're going to stand in there, and you're going to get it off just in the nick of time, then you're going to get hit," Schiano said. "He showed that as a freshman. I think he's got all the tools. He did sit out awhile. But I like that as a head coach. I say 'He's got a lot of improving to do, but he's a pretty darned good quarterback right now.'"Savage's place in the NFL draft, like all the quarterbacks, remains something of a muddy picture. But NFL Media analyst Charles Davis suggested he might get his call in the first round on Thursday.Savage's vagabond journey through college football is one that no doubt had NFL scouts scratching their heads. But once he settled in as the Panthers' starting quarterback last year, he delivered 2,958 passing yards and 21 touchdowns. Schiano said he was the most sought-after recruit the Scarlet Knights signed in Schiano's 11-year run as head coach. And even though Savage's commitment to the school only lasted a couple of years, Schiano is sold on his commitment to the game."The thing I loved most about him is he loves the game of football. He's going to live it," Schiano said. "He's going to be in your building, he's going to be studying, grinding, that's the kind of guy I wanted leading our football team."Greg Schiano: I think quarterback Mike Glennon is a future starIan Rapoport 5 minutes ago Amid reports that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping Mike Glennon, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport and Greg Schiano, Glennon's former coach, discuss the quarterback's value in the NFL.Click here for the video....http://sports.yahoo.com/video/greg-schiano-think-quarterback-mike-004243680.html?soc_src=copy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

See guys? He’s helping the bucs! Thanks for making the trade hype for Glennon bigger, Greggy! :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Moxie? Alright… whose bright idea was it to let Greg play with a dictionary?!?!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Moxie? Alright... whose bright idea was it to let Greg play with a dictionary?!?!

Ehhh he just happened to catch Varsity Blues on the Flix channel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rutgers wouldn’t know a future star if it bite him in the ass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BwHAhahahahaha… Keep upping his trade value for us gregey.our mikey g situation needs Greg schiano.

Please wait…

• shanesnyder

Participant

In other news, Mike Glennon’s trade value plummets.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rutgers wouldn't know a future star if it bite him in the ass.

I dislike Schiano as much as the next guy...but lets give him credit where its due.  Our drafting got a lot better when he walked in. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure did , Spider. He wasnt a bad talent evaluator , his downfall was strategy …or lack thereof.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I dislike Schiano as much as the next guy...but lets give him credit where its due.  Our drafting got a lot better when he walked in.

Schiano wasn't the GM. Our drafting didn't change because of him at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure did , Spider. He wasnt a bad talent evaluator , his downfall was strategy ...or lack thereof.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So once he walked in the door Marky D all of a sudden figured it out?  Please son...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

smh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

smh

smh - Hell I'll wave my hand too while I'm at it. Maybe even make you #1. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The head coach has no impact on the draft ? Is that what youre going with Snook ? Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a surprise Schiano likes tall, strong-armed, light-skinned statues for QBs. Who could have ever seen that coming?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schianos downfall was that he just sucked at his job which was to coach. Maybe he could of been a scout but I’m betting he was good at that only because he just got out of college.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

smh

smh

These boards were once awash with complaints that Schiano was turning to former Rutgers players, but now because he was not the GM he had no impact on the draft "at all". . .  which is, of course, the norm in the NFL . . . the head coach never has any input "at all." Schiano gets blame for taking guys like Tandy and Goode, but no credit for other guys? Maybe he only had late round input . .  .lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

smh

smh

These boards were once awash with complaints that Schiano was turning to former Rutgers players, but now because he was not the GM he had no impact on the draft "at all". . .  which is, of course, the norm in the NFL . . . the head coach never has any input "at all." Schiano gets blame for taking guys like Tandy and Goode, but no credit for other guys? Maybe he only had late round input . .  .lol

No one said that but rock on if you need to fabricate stuff to entertain yourself. It sure entertains the **CENSORED** out of me!  That said I'd love to hear someone justify how drafting improved from 2009 to 2013 with Schiano's help.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

smh

smh

No one said that but rock on if you need to fabricate stuff

Our drafting didn't change because of him at all.

Without Schiano we draft Tandy and Goode? Glennon?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good. Advise the Patriots that they can get a future star QB for just a measley 2nd rounder!!!What a deal!!Schiano was an ace when it came to personnel. Getting rid of Blount and bringing in Leonard. Bringing in Revis and Goldson was brilliant. How did we miss out on our Superbowl? ???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So once he walked in the door Marky D all of a sudden figured it out?  Please son...

What exactly did they figure out once Schiano came around? How to pick a safety who can't cover in the top 10? How to pick a running back in the 1st round when no one else cares enough to do it? How to trade a 1st round pick for a 28-year-old player coming off ACL surgery? The only thing better than average that happened in the draft with Schiano is Lavonte David. That's one pick in two years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you cant see how the 2nd half of this is better, not sure what to tell you other than soccer may be more your speed as a sport to follow.2 years with RAH and Mark D:                                                        2 years with Schiano and Mark D:Clayborn                                                                                      BanksBowers                                                                                        GlennonFoster                                                                                          SpenceStocker                                                                                        GholstonBlack                                                                                          MeansBradford                                                                                      JamesGaitorHardy                                                                                          Barron                                                                                                  MartinMcCoy                                                                                        DavidPrice                                                                                          GoodeBenn                                                                                          TandyLewis                                                                                        SmithWilliams                                                                                    DunsmoreBowdenGrimmWatsonLorig

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What exactly did they figure out once Schiano came around? How to pick a safety who can't cover in the top 10? How to pick a running back in the 1st round when no one else cares enough to do it? How to trade a 1st round pick for a 28-year-old player coming off ACL surgery? The only thing better than average that happened in the draft with Schiano is Lavonte David. That's one pick in two years.

I agree with the general point you're making, but how did those two years (or even that one draft) compare to the Dom years before?The truth is obviously in between the two poles.  Schiano - like every NFL head coach -- had some input on the draft.  Like most head coaches, his input helped some places, hurt others

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How did this neanderthal end up on TV? Why would anyone care what his bush league ass has to say? Now I gotta see his gap toothed mug everytime I turn on NFL Network? Ugh.I turned it on yesterday and saw Schiano, Heath Evans, Andrew Siciliano, and Jamie Dukes at a table. I could only take it for about 30 seconds. It was like the three stooges, Justin Bieber, and Snooki discussing Quantum Physics.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How did this neanderthal end up on TV? Why would anyone care what his bush league ass has to say? Now I gotta see his gap toothed mug everytime I turn on NFL Network? Ugh.I turned it on yesterday and saw Schiano, Heath Evans, Andrew Siciliano, and Jamie Dukes at a table. I could only take it for about 30 seconds. It was like the three stooges, Justin Bieber, and Snooki discussing Quantum Physics.

Thats about 28 seconds longer than I would have lasted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you cant see how the 2nd half of this is better, not sure what to tell you other than soccer may be more your speed as a sport to follow.2 years with RAH and Mark D:                                                        2 years with Schiano and Mark D:Clayborn                                                                                      BanksBowers                                                                                        GlennonFoster                                                                                          SpenceStocker                                                                                        GholstonBlack                                                                                          MeansBradford                                                                                      JamesGaitorHardy                                                                                          Barron                                                                                                  MartinMcCoy                                                                                        DavidPrice                                                                                          GoodeBenn                                                                                          TandyLewis                                                                                        SmithWilliams                                                                                    DunsmoreBowdenGrimmWatsonLorig

I see one long term player on the left and one long term player on the right. The rest are just a bunch of names.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If L&L let Glennon go, we’re gonna end up regretting it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see one long term player on the left and one long term player on the right. The rest are just a bunch of names.

I see 3-4 starters out of 17 draft picks on the left.  I see 6-7 starters out of 13 draft picks on the right (and thats without a 1st last year).  From a simple math/hit rate perspective, drafting got better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with the general point you're making, but how did those two years (or even that one draft) compare to the Dom years before?The truth is obviously in between the two poles.  Schiano - like every NFL head coach -- had some input on the draft.  Like most head coaches, his input helped some places, hurt others

It's not that hard to look at picks from the Morris era and think Schiano's picks are better, but that's because there's no accounting for time. NFL = Not For Long. Pro football has an extremely high attrition rate. Many of the players from the Morris era looked good at one time but then injuries, attitudes, money, free agency, and coaching changes happen and they're gone and you have a bunch of new players. At one point not that long ago Josh Freeman, Roy Miller, Michael Bennett, LeGarrette Blount, Mike Williams, Brian Price, Cody Grimm, Dezmon Briscoe, Ted Larsen, and others looked like building blocks. But then the NFL happened. Anyone who thinks all these Schiano picks who might have looked ok for 1-2 games here or there are going to be long term starters is nave.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano can have all the input in the world but how does that translate to improvement? That's the discussion not this BS about HC's not having input. How has he impacted the process directly himself for the better?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see 3-4 starters out of 17 draft picks on the left.  I see 6-7 starters out of 13 draft picks on the right (and thats without a 1st last year).  From a simple math/hit rate perspective, drafting got better.

Starter isn't the standard one goes by to determine improvement. You can go from **CENSORED** to **CENSORED** every draft and of course you'll start the newest generation of **CENSORED** you drafted. As Feel Real Good said it's even with no improvement even with Schiano's vast wealth of knowledge and experience helping the process.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano can have all the input in the world but how does that translate to improvement? That's the discussion not this BS about HC's not having input. How has he impacted the process directly himself for the better?

wait a second, you accused me of fabricating a point and mocked me for it, right?  Did I type these words for you:

Now its "improvement"smh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Almost every player on the left was a starter at one point, too, then they got injured, declined, upgraded, or didn't get a new contract and now the guys on the right are here. Do you think all these projected starters on the right are going to be studs for the next 10 years or do you think the same thing is going to happen to them as what happened to the guys on the left and they're going to get injured, relegated to backups, and/or replaced and only Lavonte David will be left just like only Gerald McCoy is left from the Morris era? NFL = Not For Long.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now its "improvement"smh

Change = the act or instance of making or becoming differentYou said Schiano made the act of drafting better. I said prove it! Shake your head all you want at yourself it won't change anything. Put up or shut up. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys really need to find out who is pissing in your corn flakes in the morning.  Some of you are way too negative.  I guess drafting quality starters instead of scrubs isnt better.  Congrats, you’ve convinced me to change my point of view.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess drafting quality starters instead of scrubs isnt better.

The problem is who defines quality? You think this batch of people is quality and the stats just don't agree. They are average scrubs. David is the only one who people should call a quality draft under Schiano.

You guys really need to find out who is pissing in your corn flakes in the morning.

That's me pissing in your Wheaties. Your welcome!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys really need to find out who is pissing in your corn flakes in the morning.  Some of you are way too negative.  I guess drafting quality starters instead of scrubs isnt better.  Congrats, you've convinced me to change my point of view.

Go look at how many starters Dominik drafted on the 2010 team that won 10 games. What team are they all playing for now?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now its "improvement"smh

Change = the act or instance of making or becoming different

Tandy, Goode, Glennon . . . . your own definition says "different," right?  You've now switched to "improved," right?funny that you come on here and post something demonstrably wrong, I point it out . .  and your response is just to ignore it and call me a bunch of crap . . .lolahhh . .  the Red Board . . .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The problem is who defines quality? You think this batch of people is quality and the stats just don't agree. They are average scrubs. David is the only one who people should call a quality draft under Schiano.

You guys really need to find out who is pissing in your corn flakes in the morning.

ironic

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys really need to find out who is pissing in your corn flakes in the morning.  Some of you are way too negative.  I guess drafting quality starters instead of scrubs isnt better.  Congrats, you've convinced me to change my point of view.

Go look at how many starters Dominik drafted on the 2010 team that won 10 games. What team are they all playing for now?

I'd be curious to see how many starters on our wonderful 4-12 team are still starters after this draft....then next year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ironic

smh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now its "improvement"smh

Change = the act or instance of making or becoming different

Tandy, Goode, Glennon . . . . your own definition says "different," right?  You've now switched to "improved," right?funny that you come on here and post something demonstrably wrong, I point it out . .  and your response is just to ignore it and call me a bunch of crap . . .lolahhh . .  the Red Board . . .

No you said that. I know you can't win this fight but switching stuff around isn't going to buy you anything.funny that you come on here and post something demonstrably wrong, I point it out . .  and your response is just to switch it around and call me a bunch of crap . . .lolahhh . .  the Red Board . . .Where you can bring a knife to a gunfight and somehow thing you'll win. . .lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ironic

smh

no doubt and you are welcome  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's exactly my point though.  Most of them are out of the league and the only one even on the team is McCoy.  Could that happen with the '12 and '13 draft classes, yea it could.  But the way I see it we got better at drafting when you compare them.  Forgive me if I think we have made improvements from taking Myron Lewis in the 3rd round. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess VBF is incapable of backing a stance. Bummer!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ooh . . . cutting!! I am going to get you at recess!!!  ???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's exactly my point though.  Most of them are out of the league and the only one even on the team is McCoy.  Could that happen with the '12 and '13 draft classes, yea it could.  But the way I see it we got better at drafting when you compare them.  Forgive me if I think we have made improvements from taking Myron Lewis in the 3rd round.

It's extremely likely to happen again. You're projecting a bunch of role players and spot starters to become real long term players when history shows that's not likely to happen. It's like this for every team. You play as many draft picks as you can for 3-4 years because they're still healthy and cheap. You grind them into the ground, financially reward the best 1-2, and then discard the rest to be replaced by your newest draft picks and a premium free agent or two. It's just the way it is. If Michael Bennett was deemed not good enough to get a second contract in Tampa, what makes you think Akeem Spence or anyone short of Lavonte David will?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ooh . . . cutting!! I am going to get you at recess!!!  ???

Damn you're lucky you get a recess still. Do you still get nap time also?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know right?!? Mark Barron, Doug Martin, LaVonte David and Johnathon Banks. Terrible selections in the first two rounds. Your confused by your hatred for Schiano. Very bad coach, very good at picking out talent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know right?!? Mark Barron, Doug Martin, LaVonte David and Johnathon Banks. Terrible selections in the first two rounds. Your confused by your hatred for Schiano. Very bad coach, very good at picking out talent.

Don't lump David in with those average people!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's one star among those four players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know right?!? Mark Barron, Doug Martin, LaVonte David and Johnathon Banks. Terrible selections in the first two rounds. Your confused by your hatred for Schiano. 

Later picks Glennon, Gholston, Tandy, and undrafted Tim Wright have all flopped too, right?  Looks like the Schiano Haters Mob is still in business.  And since the hate was in full force no later than last August, the real reason for the hate is.....?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never ending cycle of Buc fans over-rating recent draft picks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never ending cycle of Buc fans over-rating recent draft picks

do you mean like they did with Josh Freeman . .. .  or Gerald McCoy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano’s idea of a perfect QB is a game manager who doesn’t throw picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano's idea of a perfect QB is a game manager who doesn't throw picks.

...and who can take shots down the field.  Which, needs a running game.  Which is pretty tough when your running backs, TE's,  OL, and #2 receiver are all wounded.  No coach could thrive under those circumstances.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's extremely likely to happen again. You're projecting a bunch of role players and spot starters to become real long term players when history shows that's not likely to happen. It's like this for every team. You play as many draft picks as you can for 3-4 years because they're still healthy and cheap. You grind them into the ground, financially reward the best 1-2, and then discard the rest to be replaced by your newest draft picks and a premium free agent or two. It's just the way it is. If Michael Bennett was deemed not good enough to get a second contract in Tampa, what makes you think Akeem Spence or anyone short of Lavonte David will?

Absolutely.  It will happen.  Most of these guys wont be stars.  But I dont understand how you dont look at the past two years and not think it was better than the previous two.  They  have the same rough number of stars, but the depth of quality of 12/13 is vastly superior to 10/11.  You guys will see it this year when the NFL coaching staff gets to work. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The team won 10 games in 2010 and between the end of 2009 and beginning of 2011 went on a 16-10 run. The problem isn’t depth. It’s QB play. Depth gets replaced every year. That’s why it’s called depth. You don’t re-sign depth. You let them go when they get too expensive or too old and draft younger, cheaper replacements. There’s only one Schiano pick guaranteed to be here after his rookie contract expires. Everyone else still has a lot to prove.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano wasn’t ready to be a head coach in the NFL, but I don’t see how anyone can deny that he has an eye for talent.  Some of you guys are bagging on developmental players before they had a chance to – you know- develop.  I think Glennon will be a good QB in this league.  I think Tandy looked good filling in for Goldson.  Gholston showed some flashes.  Spence isn’t really a fit for this defense, but if you want an anchor he is a good one.  Many believe Martin is one of the best RBs in the league.  Timmy Wright looked good for a rookie at a new position.The Schiano hate is clouding the vision of some of you.  Call me crazy, but I think Schiano would have been successful if he had taken a D coordinator position under an experienced head coach and learned the pro game for a while, but that is neither here nor there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The team won 10 games in 2010 and between the end of 2009 and beginning of 2011 went on a 16-10 run. The problem isn't depth. It's QB play. Depth gets replaced every year. That's why it's called depth. You don't re-sign depth. You let them go when they get too expensive or too old and draft younger, cheaper replacements. There's only one Schiano pick guaranteed to be here after his rookie contract expires. Everyone else still has a lot to prove.

They won 10 because of QB play.  Its the only time Freeman showed promise.  Im still in shock that you're basically sticking up for the drafts that included Myron Lewis, Bowers, and Benn.  Do I think Glennon, Banks, and Gholston are world beaters?  No, I dont.  But you dont see more production from fewer picks in that divide?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If L&L let Glennon go, we're gonna end up regretting it.

If you call letting a career back up go regretting it. Then yes we will.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano wasn't ready to be a head coach in the NFL, but I don't see how anyone can deny that he has an eye for talent.  Some of you guys are bagging on developmental players before they had a chance to - you know- develop.  I think Glennon will be a good QB in this league.  I think Tandy looked good filling in for Goldson.  Gholston showed some flashes.  Spence isn't really a fit for this defense, but if you want an anchor he is a good one.  Many believe Martin is one of the best RBs in the league.  Timmy Wright looked good for a rookie at a new position.The Schiano hate is clouding the vision of some of you.  Call me crazy, but I think Schiano would have been successful if he had taken a D coordinator position under an experienced head coach and learned the pro game for a while, but that is neither here nor there.

Na schiano sucks at head coach and isn't built for the nfl. His schemes at utter garbage both offensively and defensively and his players dislike playing for him. He's not going to be in the nfl again. That toes on the line **CENSORED** May cut it in college he will be an utter failure if he gets another chance (which i seriously doubt) in the nfl. In the college or high school level  he may be a good coach though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The team won 10 games in 2010 and between the end of 2009 and beginning of 2011 went on a 16-10 run. The problem isn't depth. It's QB play. Depth gets replaced every year. That's why it's called depth. You don't re-sign depth. You let them go when they get too expensive or too old and draft younger, cheaper replacements. There's only one Schiano pick guaranteed to be here after his rookie contract expires. Everyone else still has a lot to prove.

They won 10 because of QB play.  Its the only time Freeman showed promise.  Im still in shock that you're basically sticking up for the drafts that included Myron Lewis, Bowers, and Benn.  Do I think Glennon, Banks, and Gholston are world beaters?  No, I dont.  But you dont see more production from fewer picks in that divide?

No. I see one great player and a bunch of guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And the stats would back you up on that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What stats exactly go guys like Lewis and Bowers have that back up this side of yours? "Bunch of Guys" stats > bench warmer stats

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What stats exactly go guys like Lewis and Bowers have that back up this side of yours?

Right over your head on that one. I love it. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What stats exactly go guys like Lewis and Bowers have that back up this side of yours?

Guys who dont play = guys who play but arent pro bowlers...got it.  Brilliant one you are.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What stats exactly go guys like Lewis and Bowers have that back up this side of yours? "Bunch of Guys" stats > bench warmer stats

Draft classes aren't defined by your misses. They're defined by hits. The Bucs had six misses in the 1995 draft. But they hit two grand slams and we're all thankful for that. So I don't really care how many misses Dominik had before Schiano, especially since he had a lot more picks. I care about how many hits he had, which was similar with and without Schiano.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guys who dont play = guys who play but arent pro bowlers...got it.  Brilliant one you are.

Crap is crap. You should know that better then most.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep...brilliant. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep...brilliant.

Now go buy a real SB ring and take a picture of yourself wearing it for your avatar.http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-TAMPA-BAY-BUCCANEERS-SUPERBOWL-CHAMPIONSHIP-RING-/321396607226?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item4ad4bb08fa

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ian Rapoport ?@RapSheet 2mAsked an exec for a team that evaluated QBs which private workout was most impressive. Throwing the ball, it was Tom Savage. Some real hype

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, he had his shot to rips the Bucs right there.  But he took the high road and said Glennon just doesn’t fit our system.

Please wait…

Viewing 73 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.