Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Live4BUCS

Participant

Per Rapoport and Schefty he wants back in the league to play with Brady. Bucs and Pats have talked.

• Greattimes

Participant

I would be OK with the Bucs trading OJ in exchange for Gronk, but signing him at 10 million would wipe out any money the Bucs have left under the salary cap. What would the Bucs then be able to do if the Bucs lost a prized player to injury?

• idliketoproposeatoast

Participant

If we trade them OJ, I would imagine we’d get a pick back in addition to Gronk, maybe a 4. Ultimately, it sounds like we’re the only ones he’d come back to so no need to bid against ourselves.

• Anonymous

Inactive

LETS GO!

• mgchat76

Participant

I’m not sure I love the idea of Glasskoski coming in light after a long layoff. At least we’ve got Brate, but there go the 2 TE sets when Gronk inevitably gets injured.

• BucD

Participant

lol Watch them trade OJ for Gronk which is iffy, IMO. Dude has been out for a full season, has an injury history, and OJ will go to the Patriots and ball out because that’s how things typically work out.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Howard hasn’t done shit in this league except get drafted high, drop passes, and get injured plenty himself. Can’t understand the argument for him instead of Gronk at all. Hell yes to bringing in Gronk!!!

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Howard’s only highlight play from last season was his barehanded catch at a Rays game and guys talking him up like he’s Travis Kelce on this board. He’s only a name and underperforming potential.

• BucD

Participant

They better be sending a pick with Gronk, too.

• MiltonMack21

Participant

Howard hasn’t done shit in this league except get drafted high, drop passes, and get injured plenty himself. Can’t understand the argument for him instead of Gronk at all. Hell yes to bringing in Gronk!!!

Gronk is old and broken won’t last half a season.

• Roy

Participant

FYI Gronk is playing under the last year of his old contract, which is $10 mil.

• Roy

Participant

I’m realizing that MiltonMack is the grumpy “Get off my lawn!” guy. Of course Gronk is a big risk. Why not take the risk? No guts, no glory. Never up, never in. Its not guaranteed to work. It might be a total disaster. Or it might just work. You gotta take the shot with Gronk if you get the chance.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.