Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• TBChucky

Participant

Not a total shocker, obviously. He said he’s having fun here. I figured it’d be with Tom, or nowhere. I’d love to bring him back. Hopefully at a reduced rate!

Please wait…

• TBChucky

Participant

Brady and Gronk tied with Montana and Rice for most postseason TDs.. Hopefully they’ll break that record tonight! Come on Gronk! Make it a two TD night!

Please wait…

• Roy

Participant

It won’t be reduced that much. I’d obviously like to have him back, but you can’t piss him off by playing hardball with his pay.

For another one year deal, how much would you be willing to fork over for him?

Please wait…

• TBChucky

Participant

I guess we’ll have to see how this postseason plays out. Good receiver and a great blocker. I’m thinking somewhere around 8mill right now. I think he’s worth it.

Please wait…

• Roy

Participant

I think $8 mil would be a good team friendly deal.

Please wait…

• harrybucman

Participant

I didn’t realize he could block like he has, give him 8 mil.

Please wait…

• Boid Fink

Participant

He’s gotten back to football shape and speed. His blocking has gotten bad ass, and his speed is definitely improved. He was running with cement shoes to start the season (I’m here to block baby).

Please wait…

• Natural Selection

Participant

The way he has played, you give him the checkbook and let him fill it out. It’s hard to overpay for the scheme diversity he allows. We need guys like Godwin longterm, but Gronk is the most important factor looking at 2021 alone imo. He is the biggest X factor for our offense in this playoff run (outside TB12 obviously). Last week he was a top flight tackle pass blocking on max protect sets. He can do that and still wrestle the game winning TD out of a defenders hands. Watching him has been a joy. Pay him literally whatever he wants and make the rest of the offense cap work around that. I’d love to give OJ one more chance again, but not at the cost of happy Gronk going all out in 21.

Please wait…

• BucBalla85

Participant

He will be back. I dont think the same could be said for Brown. I think he cashes in.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.