Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 101 reply threads

• Author

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Still laugh at how many in this fanbase wanted this overrated jagoff back in Tampa. The fanboy articles being written by SR were equally comical.

$100M contract for a 22-31 record.

And, now, he’s got a huge controversy hanging over his head.

Glad we dodged that bullet.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I mean bit ridiculous that emails from ten years ago will get him fired

Here’s hoping they don’t go after Bruce Arians. Last we need is some fake controversy to mess up our dynasty.

Ten years ago is a much different time than it is now. I mean when Obama – biden we’re running in 2008 they didn’t support gay marriage (to win middle vote I suppose) so just goes to show you how much the country has changed in a decade.

Not condoning of a gruden email but can only imagine all of us have had text we sent in jest with friends. Grab em by the pussy locker room talk so to speak. Ahhh shit I just got cancelled

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

He’s resigning.

Being reported by Pelissero.

• dexmonkey

Participant

this is what happens when you’re buddies with Dan Snyders right hand idiot. Gruden got brought down by Dan Snyder being a shitbag and getting his entire organization investigated

• Boid Fink

Participant

He’s written a lot more than what was revealed. He’s a racist. You don’t say that stuff, unless it is buried in your character. He said it ten years ago, he was old enough to not blame youthful indiscretion for such nonsense. What an asshole Herr Gruden is. Unreal.

If he resigns, Mark Davis will breathe a sigh of relief. Got rid of that outrageous contract! Next thing he needs to get rid of is that unreal stupid haircut. My god…why doesn’t someone tell him? He’s gotta be surrounded by fanboys and asskissers.

• ABuccsFan

Participant

Gruden has been overrated and a PoS for 2 decades. Most overrated head coach in NFL history!

Burn his book….LMAO

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

• Boid Fink

Participant

Shows how fast life can come at you. One minute, 3-0. Next minute? A bonafide racist, sexist, and homophobic ex-coach who will lose a lot of respect and friendships from this. He was old enough to know better, he’s a closet hate-filled dirtbag.

Time to tear his statue out of 1 Buc. Replace it with Bruce Arians, lol!

• dexmonkey

Participant

He’s written a lot more than what was revealed. He’s a racist. You don’t say that stuff, unless it is buried in your character. He said it ten years ago, he was old enough to not blame youthful indiscretion for such nonsense. What an asshole Herr Gruden is. Unreal.

If he resigns, Mark Davis will breathe a sigh of relief. Got rid of that outrageous contract! Next thing he needs to get rid of is that unreal stupid haircut. My god…why doesn’t someone tell him? He’s gotta be surrounded by fanboys and asskissers.

yeah its probably a blessing for Davis. hes one of the poorest owners in the league and that contract was a complete albatross for him. with all that come out his lawyers should be able to easily fire Gruden for cause and void most if not all the remaining money owed to Gruden

• Charles

Participant

Total POS

He won’t see a dime of that money

• Boid Fink

Participant

Honor clause, a la Dirtbag Urban Meyer. Raiders are going to crumble for a while after this. New installs and coaching style now? Start sniffing around for some trades maybe? Lol.

yeah its probably a blessing for Davis. hes one of the poorest owners in the league and that contract was a complete albatross for him. with all that come out his lawyers should be able to easily fire Gruden for cause and void most if not all the remaining money owed to Gruden

• FireLicht2020

Participant

If you’re crying “cancel culture” over this…

You’re a fuck damn dipshit.

If it was just the one thing the one time, I agree 10 years ago is a long time.

But this was a clear pattern…

And I was defending Gruden a few times so I’m not some Gruden hater.

He resigned and that was the right thing to do…

Bucboi, runole, and some of the other dolts will cry cancel culture but for those of us with eyes, ears, and a brain… this was obvious

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yup. I was a Grudenista because of the title.

This is his character though, deep down. Can’t support that shit when he has so much. Gruden is a lying greaseball. Tear down his statue at 1Buc. It’ll happen soon.

• Swash

Participant

I feel not one ounce of sympathy for a racist, and homophobe losing their job after corresponding on NFL emails with that disgusting rhetoric. Good riddance.

It’s being reported he and Allen also attacked Bucs owner Bryan Glazer in their emails. Goes to show that there was more to the 2009 exodus that was reported. I think there quite a history of Gruden’s mistreatment of staff and players.

• Mic

Participant

Not cancel culture but someone has it out for him 10 years ago in private emails crazy.

Theyre just words and his actions haven’t reflected the hate. His players(nassib) and the people around him are surprised.

• Swash

Participant

Yeah, no shit. He called Bryan Glazer and the commissioner F*****s.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Another shithead spewing shit. Embarrassing to think he thinks that is morale strength. Scummy, greasy.

You really gonna defend racist and anti gay rhetoric? What the hell is wrong with you?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Keenan McCardell is smiling ear to ear somewhere.

He was a great wideout. Loved K-Mac.

• Swash

Participant

Loved Keenan.

• dexmonkey

Participant

honestly i could give a damn what he calls Goodell. i bet most NFL fans would agree with just about anything you call that dude. Ole Roger isnt well liked and hes a two faced douche

• Swash

Participant

Roger Goodell does whatever the owners want. Nothing more, nothing less. If you “hate” him, you’re doing exactly what the owners want. Deflect direct criticism, and attack their paid whipping post.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Before any of this happened they were talking about LV turnaround and now this. I was wondering then how his time in LV would unfold over the years. Wild this is how the jon gruden era ends for the Raiders.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

This is even stupider than the Devin White garbage from you.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I wonder if there were others in the nfl who has ever had that kind of email before. If so he shouldnt be the only one that gets fired right? I wonder if this turns into other firings as well?

• Swash

Participant

I’m sure they discovered ALOT in this WFT investigation. The team doctor is under investigation by the FBI and had his home and team facility raided last week.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Definitely has ties to the investigation into WFT’s abysmal professional conduct. Or lack thereof. What he did may truly be a solo situation, but it’s weird it got released. They were supposedly private, so someone found them and thankfully released the info. Gruden is a dirtbag. And a liar.

I wonder if there were others in the nfl who has ever had that kind of email before. If so he shouldnt be the only one that gets fired right? I wonder if this turns into other firings as well?

• Charles

Participant

If you think this is cancel culture…you are probably a racist POS.

• harrybucman

Participant

You really gonna defend racist and anti gay rhetoric? What the hell is wrong with you?

I can answer your question. buc_bio is a stone cold racist himself.

• Anonymous

Inactive

For being right about Jameis Winston…

Stick to your usual apology thread, bud.

• Charles

Participant

We need to leave if Scott keep Buc boi…no true Buc site would support that type of racism.

Stnd up for what you believe in. Equality. Fairness. Colorblindness.

Buc Boi is just another keyboard nobody.

• harrybucman

Participant

Well since you want to call me out by name…

Are they going to force any of the black folk who has said racist ass shit about white people to resign also?

Didn’t think so…

Open season on whitey, welcome to Biden’s America yall.

Hey boi, Lamar Jackson was 37/43 442 yds yds passing-4 td’s no int and 62 rush yards in the comeback win over the Colts. That’s pretty good for a running back wouldn’t you say?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by harrybucman.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your boy doesn’t want any of this smoke

• Dave

Participant

I’ve yet to find a single thing Gruden said to be a big deal. I mean, to an emaciated limp wristed zeta male, I’m sure it causes tears to flow, but to anyone not looking to be perpetually offended this amounts to nothing at all.

My favorite part about the faux outrage displayed in this thread is that 100 percent of people exhibiting this type of behavior have used the word “faggot” in their lifetime.

My other favorite part is how “lips the size of michellin tires” refers to big lips, not big black lips, just big lips. As usual, our trusty zeta male white liberals display true racism by applying it to black people, and claiming that’s what Gruden meant. I find that very funny, but also not even a little bit surprising. After all, none of you pussies care about anything you pretend to, you “care” about people and situations as much as you believe you can use them to promote yourselves.

We see through your little charade, children.

• Boid Fink

Participant

We see through yours as well, dumbass.

I’ve yet to find a single thing Gruden said to be a big deal. I mean, to an emaciated limp wristed zeta male, I’m sure it causes tears to flow, but to anyone not looking to be perpetually offended this amounts to nothing at all.

My favorite part about the faux outrage displayed in this thread is that 100 percent of people exhibiting this type of behavior have used the word “faggot” in their lifetime.

My other favorite part is how “lips the size of michellin tires” refers to big lips, not big black lips, just big lips. As usual, our trusty zeta male white liberals display true racism by applying it to black people, and claiming that’s what Gruden meant. I find that very funny, but also not even a little bit surprising. After all, none of you pussies care about anything you pretend to, you “care” about people and situations as much as you believe you can use them to promote yourselves.

• Dave

Participant

Lets hear it then, buttercup. What’s my angle? I couldn’t give a rats ass about Gruden, guy hasn’t been part of this franchise in over a decade and never will be again, but I do care about a bunch of phony white men trying to out-woke each other on a Buccaneer message board. Maybe if you didn’t all sound so stupid I could ignore it. Liberal white men seem to believe they’re the spokespeople of the black race, the inherent racism of your kind, literally, couldn’t be more transparent.

Maybe shedding those crocodile tears in private would be a better strategy.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

If Gruden had married Chelsea Clinton he would have been good to go with his emails. jajajaja

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Chucky as OC? For USF I mean.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If only you hypocrites brought these same standards with you into the voting booth…

Weird

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You say so much stupid shit, it’s impossible to keep up…

Now we have a new topic of…what? Voter fraud?

Good God…

• Boid Fink

Participant

Maybe pretending not to know stuff is better for you. It stands, you’re now at least second in line for being a complete fraud. Running with the same Schtick you idiots spew. Now go pick peanuts out of your ass and snack on them you clown. Fug do you think you are? Buster brown?

Lets hear it then, buttercup. What’s my angle? I couldn’t give a rats ass about Gruden, guy hasn’t been part of this franchise in over a decade and never will be again, but I do care about a bunch of phony white men trying to out-woke each other on a Buccaneer message board. Maybe if you didn’t all sound so stupid I could ignore it. Liberal white men seem to believe they’re the spokespeople of the black race, the inherent racism of your kind, literally, couldn’t be more transparent.

Maybe shedding those crocodile tears in private would be a better strategy.

• Boid Fink

Participant

If only ignorant stupidity would stop being posted. But far be it from you to know better. Now go back to spinning tales about Lichts asshole, and how it smells like lilacs.

If only you hypocrites brought these same standards with you into the voting booth…

Weird

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who needs friends or family when you can post 100 new posts a day on pewter report, ami right lil guy.

I’m sure you feel extra lonely during these holidays, how sad.

You’re Such a little firecracker lately, aren’t you!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

What’s my angle?

Liberal white men seem to believe they’re the spokespeople of the black race, the inherent racism of your kind, literally, couldn’t be more transparent

In the same paragraph you answered your own question.

This is about cancel culture. You think people can say whatever they want without consequences… and calling someone out for blatant racism makes people soft/snowflake.

You have an agenda. We see it…

Just like bucboi and “Biden’s America”.

This doesn’t need to be political at all… it’s just common decency… but the big crybabies like you love projecting your tears on to others…

It’s easy to just say “Gruden got what he deserved” but nope… you’d rather die on this hill so keep embarrassing yourself

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Hold my beer”
        -Hunter Biden

Lol

Bunch of hypocrites

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Wtf does Hunter Biden have to do with Gruden?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Need a Twitter meme for help?

So advanced
        So modern
        So hilarious

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Its a shame that this country today can’t have an open and HONEST conversation where both sides can have a point or an opinion. That’s not the way of today, its extremes of all or nothing. I’m not saying he shouldn’t of been fired or not. It is hard for me to think a guy HATES gays when his DE is the ONLY openly gay player to come out while playing. That’s ” odd” to me. Or to aspire a career in the NFL and HATE black people???? If I’m repulsed by Black people I don’t go work for the NAACP!! Or a janitor job at Jackson St.

Could his comments have offended many in the circle so much that they were gonna get him out regardless so its best for Raiders to cut bait, absolutely!! Too much to overcome, agree. Distraction to franchise and best to move on, again agree. However we do not know anything he said just taking the NFL word for it. Yet the tires comment had no problem getting out. They had ALL the emails before that one comment broke believe me!!!! They sold it to the public in a way he’d get punished. If he said the ” N” word you don’t think it wouldn’t have been A#1 story??? Come on!!

Which leads to a point of being HONEST.. If a guy makes a comment about a guys lips size and if he happens to be black and you INSTANTLY within .2 of a second think ” That’s racist” then its YOU that’s painting stereotypes!! You are INSTANTLY putting lips to black..Can it even be asked if the guy has big lips? I mean doesn’t Mick Jagger or Steven Tyler have big lips?? If the guy was white would it be racist?? So who’s instantly tagging ” lips” to black within a split second of hearing it? If thats you, then you are racist.

Is it okay to hate Trump and despise his every ounce of existence..but also think its strange and much more offensive that youre more applauded in the United States for being Anti God than Anti Gay?? Where its actually forced in many instances? Why must you be PRO GAY?!! That isn’t fair to anyone who has personal beliefs is it? I accept gay people, don’t HATE them. I had a gay uncle, the greatest uncle Ive ever had.. However the image of two guys together makes me nauseated. I don’t obsess or go around attacking gays. I’m not a gay basher but if asked if I like it, am I pro or anti gay? I’m anti gay right? People have the right to be gay or whatever they choose but others can not like it and still coexist. Key word COEXIST!! Yet its like if you were to protest (which is just an opposite take) in any form, including just SAYING it, its beheading time? Why? Thats not fair. I can protest two dudes kissing. Or if a gay guy refers to me as a freezing heterosexual, or clam chaser, that’s fine. Why would that bother me?? He likes dudes I like women. Not the END of the world!! I’m not gonna scream for his head cuz he used a term for a guy who likes women. How soft are we? What guy cries over some words?

You are to feel this and that and to accept this and that, OR ELSE….Yet its not reciprocated back? If someone wants to stand for the flag he’s vilified but sitting for it is applauded. Why is that?? Again I would have protested because I’ve dealt with abusive police and it needed change. Yet I had 4 generations fight and serve for that flag and that stood for it at home ever since I was a child decades before it came into play. Cus to them the pledge meant something different. They risked their LIVES for the flag. They can stand up for the many other things the flag stands for, the friends who died in their arms defending it no?? NO!! To me a guy who served with Patton at Battle of the Bulge has more vested than some celebrity. Yet IF they stood they were ” AGAINST ” everyone else or for police violence or worst, instantly a RACIST.. NO!!! Flag meant to them we LITERALLY died to keep it waving on this land as opposed to a swastika one. Also and this is key, for the right of every man and woman to have an OPINION and to be FREE to feel how you want without persecution.

I just think when a vast majority of people sit back and watch the extreme my way or else. You can’t have a difference of opinion and not be an actual threat or evil but your done!! You will create an army of obsessive Trumpeters who will bite back at how extreme its getting! Then you’re gonna put some incident from 25 years ago or an email/text into a PAINFUL PERSPECTIVE but it will be too late then!!

Nobody is PERFECT!!! I don’t believe for ONE minute that Randy Moss or Booger McFarland NEVER, EVER said ” White boy” or ” cracker”!!! Nope!! Randy Moss from FSU, corn roll weed smoking Randy NEEEVER said cracker, pasty, etc??? Allen Iverson , Warren Sapp?? Come on man, lets be grown ups. Maybe Tony Dungy Id belive..If you believe that you’re delusional. Truly Truly delusional. So when imperfect people crucify those for not being perfect its gonna get a backlash. These guys at ESPN get in trouble for tiniest comments, yet ESPN struts Sam Ponder out in tiny mini skirts to stand in front of a board or Laura Rutledge on NFL Live in these outfits to walk their intro in SELLING sex appeal!!

I apologize for the book but when I read tear Grudens statue down??? That’s the EXTREME to me that is crazy??!!! This guy didn’t hate our black players! He gave the fan base a SB!! He had issue with individuals in those emails. Its those he offended that are mad. What he said about them was his opinion on THEM at the moment! I’ve heard married couples say vicious things in heated arguments. I’ve heard parents & kids say mean things. Heard parents call their kid names, kids yell ” I hate you” ..brother on brother go at each other verbally and physically. Society needs to stop being Judge, jury and executioner!! Don’t judge til you’ve been judged yourself. We ALL make mistakes. Gonna strip a man of his legacy and life’s work over heated moments directed at certain individuals?!! Now if he said EVERY BUCS FAN EVER ARE “- – -” or I HATE Tampa Bay and EVERY fan, player I’ve ever came across they are ALL ” – – -” then okay. Did he do that? NO he didnt!! He brought many of us the ONLY moment of joy and the greatest day of our lives except for kids births, marriages etc.. Justified lifetimes of SUPPORTING the team. Don’t strip him and us of that!!

• Boid Fink

Participant

Time to eliminate and excoriate racists in an effort to advance this species. The rest of you can fuck yourself for an eternity and 100 years.

STOP SAYING RACIST SHIT YOU ASSHOLES!

• theknees

Participant

You are what is wrong with the country. Go delete this app and climb back into your Mom’s womb and see if you can get a do over. What a warped perspective. In fact, go fuck yourself.

• Kermit56

Participant

For all of you calling Gruden a racist, please post whatever he said that you deem racist. I’ve looked and Googled and have only found he said someone had big lips. Surely, this can’t be all that was said to be accused of being a racist.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The reports must all be false and Gruden is innocent, right?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

there’s grumblings of the league stripping away our 2002 Superbowl title now.

Lord have mercy!!!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Lord have mercy!!!

Why?

Monte won that Lombardi.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yeah let’s take away all the work the others did. Also, they will claim this was well before his statements were made…which makes no sense, but that will be there out.

Lord have mercy!!!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Why would an email 8 years after a super bowl take a trophy away when the Saints didn’t lose their trophy for bounty gate?

People are dumb… especially bucboi

• Charles

Participant

His statue is toast and he will be removed of the ring of honor.

ANd all the idiots that complain…we know who you really are…racist scumbags.

Anti-gay pieces of human garbage. Glad you guys are coming out…it helps pinpoint the garbage.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

He just closed on a new pad…right next to Carr.

Whoops! Lol.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Why would an email 8 years after a super bowl take a trophy away when the Saints didn’t lose their trophy for bounty gate?

People are dumb… especially bucboi

he has always had those views. dont think it happened just 10 years ago.

they did it to Penn State and there is grumblings around NFL circles that this is a way to keep NFL owners in check on who they hire and let be the face of franchises.

• spartan

Participant

Once this came out Gruden was toast. What’s more so is his career both in the NFL and for any TV/media gig. He is done.

I don’t really put this down to cancel culture but it is part the current climate of virtuosity.

With that said the amount of sanctimonious outrage never fails to amaze me. If you are angry or and want to get to someone, the idea is to be offensive. That’s the art of pissing someone off. I for one can honestly say that I have used every single one of the epithets used in those emails at some point in my life. Either I thought I was being funny, it wasn’t considered that bad at the time, I was trying to be deliberately offensive or a combination of all of them. (Except the n word, I don’t recall every using that other than in some “intellectual” or “hypothetical” discussion.) I wonder if those crucifying Gruden can honestly put their hands on their hearts and say they have NEVER in their lives said something that could today be construed as offensive or some kind of “phobic?”

Do I condone what Gruden wrote? No I do not. Would I have used any of those phrases ten years ago, I do not think so, but as I say there was a point in my life that I did. All I know is that I wouldn’t do it now and hope I never get famous.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I don’t really put this down to cancel culture

Exactly. Because it’s not.

Intelligent people, such as yourself get it.

But, as you can see in this thread, there’s a few where their name and intelligent don’t often collide in the same sentence.

• Charles

Participant

My cousin was gay…he endured a lot of hate from not only family but society.

Religious nutjobs. Jesus weeps every day at all the hate from the religious right.

People hurt people. Gruden was a head coach of a pro football team.

It wasn’t just one email…it was many over the course of 8 years.

A POS is a POS. I love the posters that try to somehow switch it around and try to claim that we all did the same thing.

I did not. I fight for the rights of the less equal. I’m glad to see these disguting people show them true selves.

AM I surprised? Hell naw.

• bucshot420

Participant

I also don’t like the way we as a society have been pussified by snowflakes. I also don’t think someone should be punished for something as menial as an email sent 10 years prior stating their opinion at the time. Murder, domestic violence, rape or pedophilia is a whole different story. Do I condone racist or anti-Semitic behavior ? No I absolutely do not, but I also do not condone living in a society where you have to censor yourself because something you say will be taken out of context and inevitably offend someone in some way. We have freedom of speech for a reason for better or for worse. There is no pleasing everyone. Is Gruden a double talking douchenozzle ? Yes… yes he is, and that’s his given right. I’ll be the first to admit I have said things I probably shouldn’t have when I was younger, but maturity and personal growth have changed my views on things since that time,and I absolutely would not say such things now. Please don’t take this as me defending Gruden, as it’s not intended that way. I personally cannot stand the guy. I’m just speaking of the state of things

• spartan

Participant

My cousin was gay…he endured a lot of hate from not only family but society.

Religious nutjobs. Jesus weeps every day at all the hate from the religious right.

People hurt people. Gruden was a head coach of a pro football team.

It wasn’t just one email…it was many over the course of 8 years.

A POS is a POS. I love the posters that try to somehow switch it around and try to claim that we all did the same thing.

I did not. I fight for the rights of the less equal. I’m glad to see these disguting people show them true selves.

AM I surprised? Hell naw.

I’m glad you practice what you preach.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I also don’t think someone should be punished for something as menial as an email sent 10 years prior stating their opinion at the time

We have freedom of speech for a reason for better or for worse.

Ah yes. The ol’ “Freedom of Speech” defense.

So, an employer shouldn’t have the right to terminate someone that may reflect poorly on said business?

• Boid Fink

Participant

What’s hilarious about these defender types, is that they would never say those things in a room with women, minorities, or gay people. They save their form of righteousness by spewing their “logic” on the internet but no where else. Cowardly. And they know it. You will never convince a group of minorities or people that have been traditionally targeted for their orientation, gender or pigmentation that anything you say is worth a scrap of used toilet paper.

Stay behind those keyboards and continue to defend this bulls hit behavior that should have been exterminated hundred if not thousands of years ago.

You guys are why this race will not advance. And you would never kick your rhetoric in a public forum, with actual attendees. You guys aren’t Ben Shapiro. You guys are more like Lloyd Christmas.

• Kermit56

Participant

The reports must all be false and Gruden is innocent, right?

So, you have nothing. Thanks for participating.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Who here has never made fun of nfl network reporter Sicilianos ears?#endthread

It all depends on the context of grudens emails. Breaking balls is one thing

Times change. When Michael Sam was drafted it was a big deal and teams passed on him. Fast forward to today and Carl nassib was a 15 minute story

Just several years ago, Colin kaepernick was ousted from the league. Now, it’s actually frowned upon if you don’t kneel.

Not defending gruden just suggesting the losing job over it is a bit extreme. Imagine, people reviewing your Facebook, emails and text history. There’s got to be some that are questionable and could have been said in jest.

10 years ago is a long time. If he was dropping N bombs or some shit than ok but making fun of a guys ears, lips, or nose;ehhh idk. Also saying the word pussy or f word ten years ago wasn’t as frowned upon as it is today

Don’t believe me, watch 1990s mad tv which was aired on cable tv. You’d be amazed at some of the skits

• Charles

Participant

@bucshot? Gruden was jailed? He was fired because of his bigoted viewpoints.

The NFL is a private business. There is no Freedom of speech issue here.

He can say it and they can fire him.

Please get the US Constitution for Dummies. I’ll buy it for you.

Read a book and post less. Pathetic. Right wing nutjobs don’t understand what they are talking about.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Not defending gruden just suggesting the losing job over it is a bit extreme.

Except that it’s not.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Go into any facility and walk up to the nearest black man and say what Gruden said.

I promise you your spiel will change. Ten years racism
      Was still vile. 80 years ago they were murdering and terrorizing black citizens in this country.

NWA was singing Fghk the Police in 1988 because they were brutalizing their gentrified neighborhoods. Now with cell phone cameras, security everywhere, and forever-data, it is merely exposing these guys for what they are: racist dirtbag scumtards.

Time for rationalizing this garbage is coming to an end. There is no way to make that anything other than what it is: racism. Sexism. Homophobia.

Again, go walk up to someone and tell them exactly what Gruden said, but direct it toward a black person and see what reaction you get. That’s all the proof I need to understand this rationalizing is a bunch of bulljive.

• Charles

Participant

Tucker tells these idiots there is no systemic racism.

Famous head coach is a closet bigot and they want to forgive him.

the right has turned into a the worst humans. Embarrassing.

• Kermit56

Participant

Go into any facility and walk up to the nearest black man and say what Gruden said.

What did Gruden say about blacks?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Your cute. A terrible debater simply because you don’t get it. Go walk up to a black man, tell him those same words, and let me know how that works out for you. Get a large sample size for a more representative database.

Now step to it! Let us know! Idiot.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I’m a republican so that’s not quite true. Idiots think that way. Has nothing to do with partisanship.

Tucker tells these idiots there is no systemic racism.

Famous head coach is a closet bigot and they want to forgive him.

the right has turned into a the worst humans. Embarrassing.

• Boid Fink

Participant

As I said, I am a republican. I despise Biden. Think better. Strip your blind loyalty away.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Just because something used to be ok, doesn’t mean it’s fine now.

You used to be able to beat your wife, own a slave, etc…

Times change… and again if Gruden said one thing one time, yes that would be extreme to lose your job.

But he said this shit a bunch…

I’m learning quickly which Bucs fans are totally ok with bigotry and racism.

This isn’t politics… this is human decency.

And lol @kermit. Why don’t you provide some value first instead of casting the first stone?

What value have you added here? You think the reports aren’t true? Lmfao… yeah that’s why he resigned.

Another racist apologist

• flashgordon

Participant

I became a Bucs fan because of the Gruden trade. I was over him maybe a year or so after the Glazers decided to part ways. I was mostly not worried about him due to his pour drafting and didn’t pick up Drew Brees when he had a chance – football stuff.

I remember Raiders players complaining about his Napoleon complex. I ignored it; or, I justified it! Well, I’m not surprised about this latest Gruden language thing. I’m hearing it was over a period of years – from his broadcasting days till he got hired as a Raiders head coach. I’m a little struck by it for other reasons.

I always like to tell the story of how I was going to leave the Raiders and find a new team after the 97 season; this was due to BigAl. But, they hired Jon Gruden, and the first interview, I thought “this guy reminds me of my college cross country coach.” And he does. In a kind of curiosity here, I remember my college cross country coach making a bit of a sexual remark at one practice session. He said for the girls to get their headlights up. I met one of my female cross country teammates almost a decade later, at another community college! And she brought that up. She was about to say, and I completed her thought. I felt it coming. That was my first thought when I heard about this Gruden racist comments.

I mean you hear something like this, and you know the person is a good person, and you say “o.k. one slip.” But, this turns out to be over many years period. And, if you knew him from the Raiders days. You know; i’ve often thought BigAl traded Gruden because of what he was hearing from the players . . .

Bobby Blue Bland I Pity The Fool (1961)

• flashgordon

Participant

I guess I can go with the anti-Biden comments a little bit. To maybe make some other perspective. I mean Blacks always call each other “nigger” and a lot of other such stuff. But, once again, Gruden was using this in a cussing way. And he was doing this over a many years period.

• Kermit56

Participant

Go walk up to a black man, tell him those same words,

What same words? That another man has big lips?

• Kermit56

Participant

What value have you added here? You think the reports aren’t true?

What reports big guy? I am trying to find out what Gruden said that was racist. The only thing I have found so far is he said the NFLPA head had big lips. Is that the racist comment that has everyone’s panties in a wad, or is there something I’m missing? I truly want to know. I’m not trying to be difficult.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Open up your Google browser and try and little harder

• Kermit56

Participant

Your cute. A terrible debater simply because you don’t get it. Go walk up to a black man, tell him those same words, and let me know how that works out for you. Get a large sample size for a more representative database.

Now step to it! Let us know! Idiot.

So you still can’t tell me what he said that would make a black man pissed? That’s all I’m asking. People throw the word racist, or racism, around so much the words have lost all meaning, which IMO, only exacerbates racism.

• Boid Fink

Participant

No, but feel free to try that out as well. But more specific, use Gruden’s terms. Now get back at me genius and let me know the results of your tests. Remember a minimum of 50 people, and let me know the results. Do it in a public forum, with witnesses to bear.

I’m sure your lips will be big at the end of the day. Big and bloodied. Don’t get cute, Kermey.

Go walk up to a black man, tell him those same words,

What same words? That another man has big lips?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Again, semantics here.

Again, try what I said if it isn’t such a big deal. Go be specific with your words or say what you said, mix it up. Say it to their face in a random setting. I’ll bet you won’t do it. Stop being so dumb. What is it with this place? Jesus.

What value have you added here? You think the reports aren’t true?

What reports big guy? I am trying to find out what Gruden said that was racist. The only thing I have found so far is he said the NFLPA head had big lips. Is that the racist comment that has everyone’s panties in a wad, or is there something I’m missing? I truly want to know. I’m not trying to be difficult.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

NFL: We can’t tolerate what Gruden said in our league.

Also the NFL: come see our super bowl halftime show starring…Eminem.

Who wants to play the NFL some of Eminem’s lyrics?? Hipocrisy is so entertaining.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by RHBucsFan.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I don’t disagree with this statement. Eminem made a living off calling people “f***ots”

• spartan

Participant

So you still can’t tell me what he said that would make a black man pissed? That’s all I’m asking.

I have to be honest and say I think you are splicing and dicing here. If you said a black guy had big lips everybody would understand you were employing a stereotype. Gruden was being offensive. Totally stupid and rather juvenile IMO.

Now with all that said, I don’t recall the same level of outrage of the Kevin Durant comments about Michael Rapaport a few short months ago.

• Kermit56

Participant

Gruden was being offensive. Totally stupid and rather juvenil

I agree to this. But stupid, juvenile, and offensive are not racist. Let’s see if the jack rabbits on this board get the point.

• inspecto

Participant

honestly i could give a damn what he calls Goodell. i bet most NFL fans would agree with just about anything you call that dude. Ole Roger isnt well liked and hes a two faced douche

hope I never get famous.

but ya already are

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Just because something used to be ok, doesn’t mean it’s fine now.

You used to be able to beat your wife, own a slave, etc…

Times change… and again if Gruden said one thing one time, yes that would be extreme to lose your job.

But he said this shit a bunch…

I’m learning quickly which Bucs fans are totally ok with bigotry and racism.

This isn’t politics… this is human decency.

And lol @kermit. Why don’t you provide some value first instead of casting the first stone?

What value have you added here? You think the reports aren’t true? Lmfao… yeah that’s why he resigned.

Another racist apologist

I think Gruden should lose his job for what he said. No matter how long ago. I also believe Biden should lose his job for the same reason.

Do you agree?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Oh boy… then what should we have done with the Don?

Having said all that I do agree that it is unclear where you draw the line… 20 years? 30 years?

1 time? 5 times? 10 times?

All very subjective and inconsistent

• Boid Fink

Participant

I think racism and being offensive are pretty much in the same boat, hare brain.

Gruden was being offensive. Totally stupid and rather juvenil

I agree to this. But stupid, juvenile, and offensive are not racist. Let’s see if the jack rabbits on this board get the point.

• spartan

Participant

I think racism and being offensive are pretty much in the same boat, hare brain.

I agree, but you can say something racist or stereotyping to be offensive without necessarily being an actual racist.

In this situation, it appears based on what I am seeing is that Grudens’ intent was to be offensive and belligerent rather than deliberately racist. That thought could change depending on what comes out in the following days, but that what it looks like to me at the moment.

• Swash

Participant

For immediate release 8/12/2021

Statement from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
      “The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have advocated for purposeful change in the areas of race relations, gender equality, diversity and inclusion for many years. While we acknowledge Jon Gruden’s contributions on the field, his actions go against our core values as an organization. Therefor, he will no longer be a member of the Buccaneers Ring of Honor.”

• Swash

Participant

It’s flabbergasting that Pewter Report has been radio silent on this whole debacle. Is it because they were stumping to get him in 2018?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yeah, because all the other homophobic, misogynistic comments and disparaging remarks are so far from the realm of Gruden being a racist. The implication with that comment is VERY CRYSTAL clear. Only an apologist would cater to such a bunch of nonsense. Just quit. Everyone knows you’re wrong. Mostly, Gruden.

I agree, but you can say something racist or stereotyping to be offensive without necessarily being an actual racist.

In this situation, it appears based on what I am seeing is that Grudens’ intent was to be offensive and belligerent rather than deliberately racist. That thought could change depending on what comes out in the following days, but that what it looks like to me at the moment.

• flashgordon

Participant

I found this Rich Eisen sounds off on Jon Gruden. Previously, I had just head the lips are as big as tires. And, I guess this is a lot bigger.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Y2K would have been the biggest blessing this species could have received

Shame

• Boid Fink

Participant

Definitely a low forehead kind of guy.

^^ How to tell everyone you drink Natty Ice, without outright saying it.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Man, some of you guys are taking this a little rough.

Lol.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Having said all that I do agree that it is unclear where you draw the line… 20 years? 30 years?

Well what were the Dems asking to be done with Don? Same rules for Joe, right? He said he didn’t want his kids to grow up in a “racial jungle” in regards to desegregation. Sounds way worse than anything Jon or Don said. I will defer to our African American fans on here to answer that for us.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Well what were the Dems asking to be done with Don? Same rules for Joe, right? He said he didn’t want his kids to grow up in a “racial jungle” in regards to desegregation. Sounds way worse than anything Jon or Don said. I will defer to our African American fans on here to answer that for us.

That’s not what he said. It was about busing segregation. Busing segregation did pass, and that meant groups of white kids would be bused to primarily black schools and whites were bussed to white schools. His exact quote was “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.”

Here is the transcript.

Biden also said ” “ultimate objective of seeing that we get integrated neighborhoods, of seeing that we eventually eliminate job discrimination, of seeing that we change housing patterns, of seeing alteration of the tax structure.”

Thank Fox News for twisting this for you.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

That’s not what he said. It was about busing segregation. Busing segregation did pass, and that meant groups of white kids would be bused to primarily black schools and whites were bussed to white schools. His exact quote was “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.”

Here is the transcript.

Biden also said ” “ultimate objective of seeing that we get integrated neighborhoods, of seeing that we eventually eliminate job discrimination, of seeing that we change housing patterns, of seeing alteration of the tax structure.”

Thank Fox News for twisting this for you.

I don’t watch Fox News. I thought when I said kids most people knew what I was talking about. Maybe some still don’t know what he said. I’m glad you cleared it up. The way you said makes it sound even worse. He’s for sure singling out and attacking minority children.

• Boid Fink

Participant

True.

Some dumb muther fuggas here. Jesus.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

You need to use the quote button so we know what you are referring to. I don’t think anyone is defending Gruden once all the quotes came out.

• Charles

Participant

This is why RINO’s and independents are abandoning the Trumplican party.

Please run Trump in 2024.

The comments on social media defending Grudan are 99.99999% trumpers.

Disgusting humans.

The end is near for Trump and Co.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

This is why RINO’s and independents are abandoning the Trumplican party.

Please run Trump in 2024.

The comments on social media defending Grudan are 99.99999% trumpers.

Disgusting humans.

The end is near for Trump and Co.

All you ever talk about is Trump. You always keep his story fresh on here. Give it a rest. Biden is the one fu@%ing the country up right now.

• flashgordon

Participant

“In October 2021, a league investigation into the Washington Football Team for workplace misconduct uncovered emails Gruden sent to then Washington general manager Bruce Allen where Gruden had used language deemed racist, misogynistic, and homophobic in emails between 2011 and 2018. The emails allegedly referred to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell as a “faggot”, and saying Goodell was a “clueless anti football pussy”. He also said Goodell shouldn’t have pressured the Rams to draft “queers”, referring to Michael Sam, the first openly gay player drafted in NFL history. He reportedly also stated that players who protest the National Anthem should be “fired”, specifically referring to former 49ers safety Eric Reid. Gruden also allegedly called then United States Vice President Joe Biden a “nervous clueless pussy”.[33] Gruden also was receiving emails from Allen that contained photos of Washington’s cheerleaders who were forced to pose topless by the team during a photoshoot in Costa Rica.[34] Gruden resigned on October 11, 2021 after details of the emails were released by The New York Times.”

I found this at “Jon Gruden” wiki – WoW!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Hunter Biden, of the scumbag biden family, called his DRUG DEALER the “N” word multiple times in emails, but the Trash(D)Media killed the story.
      For an employee of the white house, that’s perfectly fine.

But for a football coach, emails are unacceptable.

Trash(D)Party
      LoserFDemocrats can do anything.

• harrybucman

Participant

Hunter Biden, of the scumbag biden family, called his DRUG DEALER the “N” word multiple times in emails, but the Trash(D)Media killed the story.

Trash(D)Party

You use the “N” constantly and you’re still this board so maybe you should keep your mouth closed for a while. And maybe you should learn, fron all this, that your racist views are no lomger acceptable.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Trash(D)Party

You use the “N” constantly and you’re still this board so maybe you should keep your mouth closed for a while. And maybe you should learn, fron all this, that your racist views are no lomger acceptable.

I “N”ever use the n-woRd, Bruh.
      It’s sad that the LoserFDemocrat Party can do ANYTHING and get away with it!
      Hillary, obama, Fauci, all Bidens, all biden’s people….

4.7 in the 40!? Good job, bruh! keep it up Jack

• Charles

Participant

Good bye Buc Boi

• harrybucman

Participant

Trash(D)Party

Come on Kron, reading is fundamental. I didn’t say you used the “N” word– I said “N”. The numerous times you put that “N” in front of Obama’s name, over in the Cove it’s so obvious what you actually mean, Ray Charles could see it and he’s both blind and dead. There’s a specific reason why you are called KKKron over there.

I actually like you man, and believe you can be rather comical at times, but everone over there knows you are one racist SOB. Why hide from your personal convictions?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Trash(D)Party

Come on Kron, reading is fundamental. I didn’t say you used the “N” word– I said “N”. The numerous times you put that “N” in front of Obama’s name, over in the Cove it’s so obvious what you actually mean, Ray Charles could see it and he’s both blind and dead. There’s a specific reason why you are called KKKron over there.

I actually like you man, and believe you can be rather comical at times, but everone over there knows you are one racist SOB. Why hide from your personal convictions?

as I’ve explained many, many times… the lowercase n that I put in front of biden and obama (and others) names means “nasty”.
      <hugs his buddy hairy>

• BucBalla85

Participant

I think its good that we make an example of this behavior so i think its good that he sees repurcussion for his behavior. I also think that even if you think Gruden isnt racist or anti gay its the behavior that needs to stop. However i also think he needs a chance to redeem himself somehow and prove he can learn from this to be a better person. That is what the goal here should be to be a better person. Yes sometimes you need to shame people to get it right but also like what we are trying to preach here be compassionate for people who we disagree with as well. We also need to evolve from this. We cant be hypocrites. Because all i ever see is name calling and finger pointing both ways and we will never evolve or grow if that is all we do as well. Just saying….

• Lord Jameis Christ

Participant

This country is full of faggots now. Not as in homosexuals, but people that get offended over everything and wanna snitch on everyone. A man should lose his job over emails from the past? Fuck cancel culture and fuck all you faggots that propagate this culture.

I stand with Dave Chappelle, kiss my black ass!!!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

in 2008 Biden said he did not support gay marriage during an election to try and gain support from Americans. This isn’t a political post but rather stating that a politician, no matter what he actually felt, would say anything to win votes and the nation clearly was not where it was today on it. Please youtube this if you feel it’s incorrect.

in 2014, Michael Sam fell to the 7th round of the NFL draft. He was Conesus All American Defensive Player of the Year. Dude didn’t even last a year in the NFL and was basically shunned.

in 2015, the US Supreme Court legalized gay marriage

in 2021, Carl Nassib came out and it was a on news story for a day and people moved on with their lives.

in this particular timeline, can we all agree that times have changed the last 10 years. Gruden may have been homophobic and it’s wrong. Also stupid of him to put it on email but let’s not pretend he did this in 2021. It would appear his mindset has changed given Nassib but i dont know

• harrybucman

Participant

Trash(D)Party

as I’ve explained many, many times… the lowercase n that I put in front of biden and obama (and others) names means “nasty”.
      <hugs his buddy hairy>

Not going to go back thru all your posts, but when referring to Biden you basically use ” loserfgt Biden”. You use the “n” was when referring to Obama and other people of color. Cute attempt to sneak out the back door though. It seems evident but, what does the “fgt” you constantly use to refer to Biden mean? Before you answer that, the back door is already locked.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Trash(D)Party

<hugs his buddy hairy>

Not going to go back thru all your posts, but when referring to Biden you basically use ” loserfgt Biden”. You use the “n” was when referring to Obama and other people of color. Cute attempt to sneak out the back door though. It seems evident but, what does the “fgt” you constantly use to refer to Biden mean? Before you answer that, the back door is already locked.

Got it.

You were wrong.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

A man should lose his job over emails from the past?

A business owner shouldn’t have the right to terminate someone?

• Swash

Participant

• Swash

Participant

^^ How to tell everyone you drink Natty Ice, without outright saying it.

Viewing 101 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.