Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• ToddyBuc

We have talent any of these guys, players would come in a heart beat.  All won super bowl.    I’m so frickin happy schiano is gone,..I dont want a college coach near our stadium unless there coaching in the outback bowl..I do like the idea of Derrick Brooks being a coach..in some capacity.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bust…These guys havent coached in years....the ship has sailed.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I second your post. Minus Brooks.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve no interest in any of them, they are the past, the league is moving forward so lets try and get a future star rather than an old retread.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jon Gruden is my top pick. I’d love to have Cowher as well. Slim chances of either of them being our next HC though.Imagine Jon Gruden as HC and Dungy as GM. That would ROCK.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not trying to troll here, it’s a real question…Why do so many think Dungy would make a good GM?He couldn't get an offense that was worth a damn, he was handed Sapp, Brooks & Lynch, he's never handled the money side of it.What am I missing other than some people seem to have him placed on some sort of pedestal because he got us to the playoffs a few times..

• Anonymous

Inactive

no thanks in any of those guys

• Anonymous

Inactive

What, Is Parcells not available?

• Anonymous

Inactive

No thanks to all of them. The game has done a 180 since any of those coached.

• Anonymous

Inactive

We can dream.  GRUDEN is my choice..  the guy is smarter now than when he coached .. seeing it from the booth has done that for him.  What an amazing story to come back and turn it around in 1 year..  he could with our talent.  And Williams Martin and nicks coming back.  And James rb.  He still has a home here.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we take a step back with Gruden or Dungy.I dont want the Tampa 2 back either for the record.I think they will look hard at Rich McKay and Lovie Smith unfortunately. I do not want that either..

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rob Ryan as head coach would be interesting. We would at least have a good D., and players want to play for him. Same with Dungy as far as recruiting FA’s. Players love him and want to be associated with him. Gruden might be more of a draw for players since he’s been on TV for years. We have to fill holes in the roster and it can’t be done with the draft only.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unfortunately that would mean a switch to a 3-4, which we do NOT have the personnel for. And I don’t want to waste draft picks to get guys that fit the new scheme.

• Anonymous

Inactive

We can dream.  GRUDEN is my choice..  the guy is smarter now than when he coached .. seeing it from the booth has done that for him.  What an amazing story to come back and turn it around in 1 year..  he could with our talent.  And Williams Martin and nicks coming back.  And James rb.  He still has a home here.

+1

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think we should expect Nicks back… ever.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gruden isn’t coming back…my god…get over it people…he’s gone…and there’s no way in hell his brother comes here either…Dungy MIGHT come back as maybe a team President role??  Most definitely not as HC...and Cowher?? ...he's done...highly unlikely he coaches again...

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’re hiring Ronde Barber to be HC!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do you think Jay Gruden would never come here?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.