Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• FsstNfurios

Participant

What position do you think the Bucs want to add or upgrade the most in the first round regardless of BPA?

To me the closer we get knowing Arians who loves fire power and Licht’s philosophy of aiding the QB as much as possible I’m starting to believe the hype that we go WR Rondale Moore or Elijah Moore. AB not signed leaves a vacancy for that type of shifty & versatile receiver.

Miller is more of a downfield guy and Tyler Johnson more of a possession receiver. The matchup’s Arians and Brady would draw up would be crazy. Much like last year with AB but I think the Bucs are nervous about AB’s legal troubles and don’t want any distractions even though they like AB.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I think AB comes back but after the draft. Also, I can see them taking a late flier on a receiver. Tamorrion Terry would be a good choice in the 6th round.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

sixth round?

He might be gone by the third round. Some have him mocked in the second round. He’s a big bomb threat, but needs lots of work to develop proper route running. Plus, he’s got nagging knee injuries.

Terry could take the Godwin route… back up for a couple of seasons and then become a starter.

With that said, I don’t want to grab a WR in the first two rounds… or three rounds.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Probably a safety or a linebacker.

• Roy

Participant

What position do you think the Bucs want to add or upgrade the most in the first round regardless of BPA?

To me the closer we get knowing Arians who loves fire power and Licht’s philosophy of aiding the QB as much as possible I’m starting to believe the hype that we go WR Rondale Moore or Elijah Moore. AB not signed leaves a vacancy for that type of shifty & versatile receiver.

Miller is more of a downfield guy and Tyler Johnson more of a possession receiver. The matchup’s Arians and Brady would draw up would be crazy. Much like last year with AB but I think the Bucs are nervous about AB’s legal troubles and don’t want any distractions even though they like AB.

All things being equal they would probably prefer to draft a DT, but all things aren’t equal.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Either it is going to be Stokes or Moore.

Speed and more speed.

The depth of DBs with speed and length is pretty impressive with this draft. I would prefer the Bucs go trenches in round 1. But adding Stokes or Moore instantly improves special teams and also provides depth.

Build the trenches!

• Jr.3

Participant

I like the idea of Rondale Moore , but in some of his games he looks like ROJO out there trying to catch passes. I also see a lot of body catches or double catches, which is ok in college but in the NFL with a DB on your hip those double catches turn into INTs or pass breakups. I like Moore a lot and I like Rondale as more of a weapon that needs to develop better pass catching hands .

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

sixth round?

He might be gone by the third round. Some have him mocked in the second round. He’s a big bomb threat, but needs lots of work to develop proper route running. Plus, he’s got nagging knee injuries.

Terry could take the Godwin route… back up for a couple of seasons and then become a starter.

With that said, I don’t want to grab a WR in the first two rounds… or three rounds.

He’s not going until early in day 3 at the earliest. He’s a big bomb threat but that is all he has. He shies away from contact and is unwilling to run other routes. Plus his attitude towards Coach Norvell last year and quitting on the program really hurt his draft stock.

• seekpar

Participant

EDGE

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Edge/idl first round ideally depending on how the board falls.

All draft picks likely won’t make the team anyway, so I’d be open to a trade up if theres someone they really like.

• Bucman

Participant

I think they trade down for more picks. This team has a lot of FAs next year and resigning all of them every year is not realistic.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I would prefer to see a trade down but we shall see.

Build the trenches!

• SunnyD

Participant

Probably a safety or a linebacker.

^This. Licht built a hell of a team but I’m often scratching my head after a lot of his picks.

I think it’s a no brainer to go Edge or iOL so I’m anticipating him doing something that seems sub-optimal (to his credit, some picks that seem sub-optimal at the time seem to turn out (see White, Devin and Vea, Vita)

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Drafting a S or LB isn’t sub optimal considering how brutally bad special teams play has been. Cichy didn’t pan out and then you have that Adams left. Bucs need to add some studs on defense to start to groom at all levels of the defense (DT, DE, edge, ILB, CB, S).

Build the trenches!

• BucsBay

Participant

QB – Even if they think they maybe could get their guy in the 2nd, I think they’ll pull the trigger at 32 to be certain and to get that 5th year on the contract.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.