Hall of Fame Board is for?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    Garv
    Participant

Just asking. What is the point of this board?What used to be a very interesting message board full of informed posters and PR input is now as dead as Walter White. End of the show or what?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

"We're all here because we're not all there."
    as always, GO BUCS!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Garv,We both remember the good times.When is had the support of SR, it was the best Buc's interactive board.But it became too  "restrictive" for what SR wanted to do. He is the publisher and however he sees what the board can or cannot do, it is at his option.Once the memberships fees were gone, PR no longer had to answer questions from the "members" they didn't want to answer.It appears that PR not fully support the G2G as it was initially created. Publicity was late  many times. Once the G2G only went where there was a sponsor - it  died. A good part of the camaraderie of the members died with itSR stopped interacting with the members on the board. There used to be a place where an icon was used to direct questions to Scott and Mark. Now questions can by by for days or forever for Scott to answer any question on either board.be posted and it takes days or never, before there is an answer.Articles of all kinds and the chat used to be on both boards and slowly but sure, they stopped showing up on the HOF board. Now they are non existent.It used to be a members only board and the members contributed to "correcting" the members who abused the privilege of using he board. The "rules" supposedly still in effect were not enforced , and we all saw the result. (You still see it on the Red board with the name calling)Bottom line, IMO, it died for lack of support from the top.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This board is completely useless now. Kinda sad really. There used to be some really good discussion here.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

does anyone remember when there was a discussion on the Insider Board about a special, Insiders-only board where Insiders would vote on membership?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Pewter Reporters Scott Reynolds, Mark Cook, Eric Horchy & Eric Dellaratta are on hand to answer your questions regarding the Bucs. This board is limited to posters with Pro Bowler or Hall of Famer status.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When is the last time SR answered a question on either of these boards.There has been one open question about Xavier, (for which he asked for payers) then not too long after we have heard nothing from him even with a thread specifically asking for his response.Absentee ownership?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

does anyone remember when there was a discussion on the Insider Board about a special, Insiders-only board where Insiders would vote on membership?

Cost me a fortune. I had my signs and flyers all printed up, staff hired and then nothing happened.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

They have stepped back from being an interactive presence on their forums. So many topics are going by, like this one, without their comment. The forums have always been my main draw to the website. Not interacting with us isn’t a huge deal to me honestly. Provided a robust and active membership. That part seems to be slipping pretty badly. Last draft might have been a catalyst, but it may have been slipping away leading up to that even. For the first time since I started seriously following the Bucs, I find myself looking to see if there are other Buc fan forums.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

While it is a loss not to have an active “Insider” board, I think a big reason why there’s less activity on PR Forums in total is because of how bad the Bucs have sucked (also taking a while to get rid of trolls didn’t help).Really, there's just not a lot of fun stuff to talk about the Bucs after a decade of being bottom feeders. A lot of interesting discussion (for me) is centered around schemes, player fits, football philosophy, etc.  So there's lots of interesting stuff to talk about with (for example) the Seahawks.  You can have a 20 page disucsion on their 4-3 hybrid while the Bucs defence hasn't done anything remotely interesting (successful) since Kiffin.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

They have stepped back from being an interactive presence on their forums. So many topics are going by, like this one, without their comment. The forums have always been my main draw to the website. Not interacting with us isn't a huge deal to me honestly. Provided a robust and active membership. That part seems to be slipping pretty badly. Last draft might have been a catalyst, but it may have been slipping away leading up to that even. For the first time since I started seriously following the Bucs, I find myself looking to see if there are other Buc fan forums.

It just might be that since "ads" now pay  for the site's expenses and the members are no longer needed, SR can now ignore the criticism leveled at the site.Good example might be the "Poll". When was the last time it worked correctly? Will it ever be fixed permanently??I don't expect a response will be forthcoming from SR. With the chat now gone, he has no need to interface. He can prepare his FAB5, publish it and walk away until next week.  At least that seems to be the pattern I have observed.About 6 weeks ago questions were asked about Xavier - no response on the boards from him. 2 PM sent to him, still no response - privately nor publicly.Unc

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The need to deal with customers is clearly explained with the absence of ANY activity on this BOARD since the last post, and in spite of my public and private request for updates I have heard NOTHING and haven’t even been told to mind my own business.  Won’t happen again.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It is really distressing to see only 9 posts on this board since the first of the year.SR has seen so it that the Hall Of Fame board traffic is now directed to the Red Board so that no responses are expected from him. The chat is also dead so he doesn't have to respond to that either.Like someone else indicated, does he really provide any current info any more? The last Fab5 is a perfect example (see Red Board-it's no longer posted here).

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I enjoyed the Insiders board during season, draft, and the numerous coaching searches.  Red Board was just too much noise for me to filter through.  I’d like to see this board kick back up during those times.  I have certainly appreciated reading everyone’s input and found most to be quite knowledgable. 

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just asking. What is the point of this board?What used to be a very interesting message board full of informed posters and PR input is now as dead as Walter White. End of the show or what?

Does appear to be.  The College board likewise has been taken over by a couple of spaminators. Sp?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Being honest though, a big reason that the Hall of Fame Board isn’t active is because posters aren’t posting here.  That’s not PR’s fault, posters decided to go elsewhere or to the Red Board.  And I don’t think the lack of participation from PR is the reason for that. I remember when PR started also posting on the Red Board – it was because there already was a lack of traffic on this board. 

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.