Hall of Fame Board is for?

Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    tog
    Participant

I dunno Garv I think its pretty funny. Although I’ve never met Stan, I do take it as PR honoring him in a humorous way. Much the same way Sikkema is made fun of for his hair. What it comes across to me is making fun of a friend.

As for the lack of Bucs talk? 100% agree.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Garv
    Participant

I wonder if Stan does? Or does it matter to PR one way or the other? Trevor is right there with a say in the matter, it’s different though just as old.
    Look, I listen to the podcast but it could be better. As it is with two instead of three participants. Trevor, IMO, is the most prepared and should always be a part of it. This coming from a listener who recently qualified for Medicare! LOL

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

"We're all here because we're not all there."
    as always, GO BUCS!!!

BucHarbour
    Participant

These boards have definitely died down a lot. As talented as Winston is, he’s a very polarizing player and draft pick. One look at the stands and you can see the reflection there. If the Bucs end up firing Koetter and bringing Gruden back, I think this place will pick back up, as there will be true interest again.

Sure hope Uncle Stan is OK, as Ed stated. Met Unc, Prefer, and Chev at one of the Orlando training camp get togethers back around 2003 or 2004. Never managed to make it to the ones at Champps, but had wanted to. I think the last 8, going on 9, seasons has taken a lot out of the fan base. Firing Gruden, elevating Morris, and dumping Brooks, all in one off-season, really set this franchise back a lot.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Garv
    Participant

HAD to comment on the PR podcast once again. Yesterday’s was the worst one yet. Obviously not edited before sending to iTunes, full of interruptions (Mark’s forte and poor attempt at humor) and consisting of about i5 minutes out of 45 of Buccaneer talk and content. Please. Three is a crowd. Let Scott and Trevor do the talking, shorten the podcast to 30 minutes tops, 20 if there’s nothing relevant to say. Just stop with the BS. Annoying is the nicest way to describe what could be a could podcast in a field of a lot of good ones.
    PR has great writers and content, the place to go for everything Buccaneer football. The podcast is the WORST advertisement for that.

You’re welcome.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

"We're all here because we're not all there."
    as always, GO BUCS!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

overall PR.com has pretty much hit rock bottom, hasn’t it? remember the days when a subscription got you a hard copy of the magazine – I recall spending a few bucks for several years of subscriptions only to find out they were going digital and not offering refunds on subscriptions paid – and this HoF board? Why have it – seems like very few even post in it.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.