Hall of Fame Board is for?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    dbucfan
    Participant

Agree with the “in recent years” comment.  Remember when the PR crew was active with real insider info… that is whey there was value to this board.  The ownership and staff has decided to run portion of the site (and now perhaps the entire site) to simply report what has handled.  Just like the Tribune

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Garv
    Participant

……….THE OFF-SEASON! PLEASE!

Let’s bring it back with the help of those already here but quiet for awhile. Might have to find Buc Joe too, know he’s on Twitter.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

"We're all here because we're not all there."
    as always, GO BUCS!!!

Mark Cook
    Keymaster

Howdy friends.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Garv
    Participant

Howdy friends.

Hello. Like you never left Mark. Hell, you’re everywhere these days!

Lots to be positive about these days and the next two months could make the Buccaneers a  serious threat to win the South as soon as next season. YES!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

as always, GO BUCS!!!

Rick
    Participant

There’s this really cool Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1993 Team Autograph football for auction that I’m keeping my eye on, what do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182563643943?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Garv
    Participant

Who ARE these Anonymous posters anyway? Nevermind, was just on page one?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

as always, GO BUCS!!!

Garv
    Participant

The question now should be asked. What are ALL these boards for? The comments on the news stories are more relevant and focused on what I assume we want to be focused on in the first place, Buccaneer football. Used to be a great place to share opinions on Buccaneer football and have some fun. It isn’t anymore. The Red Board seems to be mostly political and full (relative term) of the same people hating on each other.

And you know what’s REALLY strange? We’re finally at a place where there’s legitimate hope as far as the Bucs go. Certainly have the best QB this team has ever had, by far. The best offense (granted on paper so far) this team has ever put on the field. Finally we have a HC and GM we can get behind.

And yet here? Flat. And there ARE other options doing a lot better.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

as always, GO BUCS!!!

Pewter Pirate
    Participant

Legitimate hope, yesterday was fun to watch

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tog
    Participant

There’d have to be effort from PR to get this board active again. I don’t even check it anymore unfortunately.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    cheveliar
    Participant

I mentioned this very topic on the Red Board. One guy said, “Chev you have romanticized the interaction on the board. This place has never been close.” Of course I responded by telling of the G2G’s and getting to know all you guys. I don’t think Scott and Mark are wanting to do it more interactive. Nor do the fans on the board now want to do it. Of course if you were here back in the day, before Chammps at International Mall was closed, you knew that was our spot. I’m always down to hang with some of my fellow fans. If you guys pull something together let me know.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Garv
    Participant

Chev! How are you? Loved the old G2G’s at Chammps, good times. Ever hear from Uncle Stan? The only time I hear his name these days is Scott playing him on the PR podcast. Don’t use the Red Board much, better to comment on the stories from time to time and I’ve moved on to the Stick Carriers FB page. Trouble is, it’s getting full of more nonsense every damn day.

Go Bucs!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

as always, GO BUCS!!!

cheveliar
    Participant

I’m good Garv. You know me, just chilling dawg. We need to find another spot to hang. I have not heard from Unc. Quite frankly I’m a little worried.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    SCLOBERNOCKER
    Participant

Sooo, can only the old timers get on this board, or is it open to everyone now? Not that it matters cause its pretty dead. Like Tog, I barely look.

We should bring it back. Anyone wanna start a shirt order?

(too soon?)

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    PreferNFL
    Participant

Unc is hanging in there. 🙂

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Garv
    Participant

Ed! Another voice from the past. Glad to hear Uncle Stan is OK. Not sure if I “get” PR mocking him on their podcast. On one hand his name is heard and his opinion as voice by Scott is actually VERY legitimate. FAR too much three way babbling about crap nobody cares about. Probably about 15 minutes out of 30 about Buccaneer football. But mocking Stan for being old? Old and loyal to a fault to Pewter Report? That’s bullshit and the “joke” was old months ago IMO.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

as always, GO BUCS!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.