Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Greg Auman        ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member]Just to clarify: Bucs didn't put guard Garrett Gilkey on injured reserve. He was waived-injured today ...

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

wonder if he still gets paid?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate that he got hurt, I love that he’s no longer a Buc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The biggest problem with this team is that we cut/waive guys that we had starting for us all the way up to the point they were waived. If we knew he was so bad then why did we continue to start him with the ones during preseason and not let someone else run with the ones. Just shows the coaching staffs ineptitude. I can't recall names but I know this has happened with us before because I remember thinking how the heck did the coaching staff go from thinking the guy was starter material to not even being good enough to make the team?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The biggest problem with this team is that we cut/waive guys that we had starting for us all the way up to the point they were waived. If we knew he was so bad then why did we continue to start him with the ones during preseason and not let someone else run with the ones. Just shows the coaching staffs ineptitude. I can't recall names but I know this has happened with us before because I remember thinking how the heck did the coaching staff go from thinking the guy was starter material to not even being good enough to make the team?

Maybe he was well liked in the locker room and they wanted to give the guy a full chance at making the team. Also I've heard that they liked his versatility but as far as I know he just plain sucked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate that he got hurt, I love that he's no longer a Buc.

Good point. I should have said that myself.It's kinda weird; I remember thinking at the time we signed him this was a good signing, as he was liked in Cleveland, or so I was led to believe.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell, the owners are at the top of this schidtheap. Ultimately, they spend. That’s fine. But they don’t really understand football American, and it is obvious is the way they handle the squad and the front office machinations. They are businessmen. Not really football owners like we would want. I wish they would sell and let someone like Debartolo who LIVES for the NFL AND business, would be a breath of fresh air. An owner who cares!  (Genuinely)The staff has done stupid ish like this before. Notably, the handling of Josh Freeman at the start of his career. He was taking reps with the two and threes, barely, because McClown and Byron Sandwich were fighting for first team reps like they had a future in Tampa...it was stupid.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.