Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• TampaBucks05

Participant

Harbaugh defends Kaepernick in wake of Miami incidentThe details remain unknown regarding the incident that occurred in Miami with 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, two other NFL players, and a woman who claims to have no memory of the events that transpired between being naked in a bed and waking up in a hospital.  The truth, whatever it is, may never be known.Whatever Kaepernick may be suspected or eventually accused of doing, his head coach declared on Friday that Kaepernick is innocent.“At some point there needs to be a resolution to this scenario,” Harbaugh told reporters, via Matt Maiocco of CSNBatArea.com.  “The only victim is Colin’s reputation.”Harbaugh also spoke generally about the various offseason issues involving 49ers players, before again pointing to Kaepernick’s situation.n some instances, keep in mind this: There’s sometimes two sides to stories,” Harbaugh said.  “And I often see the one side reported in the media.  And then it gains incredible speed and attention.  The other side still remains to be told.  Looking at Colin Kaepernick’s situation, at some point there needs to be a resolution to some of jump-the-gun, witch-hunt kind of scenario that we’re seeing.”Despite reports that the team has pressed “pause” of Kaepernick’s contract talks until he’s cleared, Harbaugh seems to believe that Kaepernick will be, and that he should be.“I’ve seen one side reported, heard the other side, and feel very good that there will be a good resolution,” Harbaugh said.  “Hopefully, a just one, too, because you hate to see a man’s reputation be the victim.”The damage to Kaepernick’s reputation, if any, remains vague because there’s still no specific claim or allegation of wrongdoing.  And there may never be.  Until the authorities in Miami provide a clear and unequivocal exoneration of Kaepernick, some will think that something happened that shouldn’t have happened.That’s why it’s important for the powers-that-be in Miami to close the case on this one sooner than later.  If the case is indeed going to be closed.[hr]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/25/harbaugh-defends-kaepernick-in-wake-of-miami-incident/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow. What a sh!tty title for this thread. Kap didn’t do anything wrong and you are comparing him to a guy who drugged and raped at least 9 different women? That’s classy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow. What a sh!tty title for this thread. Kap didn't do anything wrong and you are comparing him to a guy who drugged and raped at least 9 different women? That's classy.

Wow. What a sh!tty way of coming at me, seems like my sig holds weight. Anyway, it would be good for you to understand he significance of a question mark before you continue posting. U right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m with j double your an idiot for even making this thread

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta agree as well. The article is about Kaepernick’s reputation being damaged and Harbaugh hoping their will be resolution. How that leads to comparing Kaepernick to Darren Sharper is a pretty big jump.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta say, this is rather retarded.Think a little bit please.PLEASE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good thread.  I never liked  Kap.  Can’t trust guys with tats all over. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny.If funny wasn't funny.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SMFH

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I stepped on an ant today………wolfet the next Jeffery dallmer?  It isn’t the thread it is the rationale to make the comparison.  By the title I thought he was being accused of something new that I had not heard about.  Btw- I don’t like kap either and believe he will fade fast.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stupid thread title, stupid poster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I’m saying is he looks as slimy as Rod Stewarts stomach. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The title of the thread wad dumb. Changed. It made sense when I made it…. but thats what I get for reading a story late night and hopping on the RB (didn’t know this was old news).  Stupid mistake, stupid thread. My bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Women need to be held accountable for lying about being raped or sexually assaulted. Start prosecuting them for it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know the whole story, but as I am understanding it, there is little difference between this case that involves Kapernick and the case this past winter that involved Jameis Winston. What I don’t understand is why people are so quick to think that Kapernick is innocent here, yet Winston is a rapist who got the coverup treatment because he was in the process of leading FSU to a National Championship….. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know the whole story, but as I am understanding it, there is little difference between this case that involves Kapernick and the case this past winter that involved Jameis Winston. What I don't understand is why people are so quick to think that Kapernick is innocent here, yet Winston is a rapist who got the coverup treatment because he was in the process of leading FSU to a National Championship.....

From the actual police report, the chick is a girl that Kap crushes on the regular. She said herself that they have had a sexual relationship but did not have sex that night. She came over and made everyone drinks and had shots and they all smoked weed from a bong and then she went in the bedroom and got naked and got into bed. Kap cam in and kissed her for a little bit and then left, but she says they didn't have sex. After that, she said she remembers seeing Ricardo Lockette and Quinton Patton peeping in at her and she yelled at them to get out. Then she passed out and the next thing she remembers she was at the hospital. Records show a male called 911 and said there was a women that wouldn't leave until Kap came back and she needed to be removed. The police and paramedics came and picked her up from the hotel room and took her to the hospital. Sounds like she over did it and Kap left. If anything happened it was Lockette or Patton....but I doubt they call 911 to have her removed if that was the case. She hasn't even accused anyone of raping her. The whole thing is nothing but media bullsh!t. TMZ doing their thing. Comparing Kap to Sharper or Winston is irresponsible and wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well I’d never compare Kap to Sharper but I still think the Winston’s situation is comparable in that his reputation is being damaged despite being innocent of any wrong doing. Kapernick has already had a known and open relationship with this woman and no charges have been filed, those are two important differences, but the end result result is the same. Two innocent people’s names are being dragged through the mud. And its not like Winston got off because of some extraordinary stroke of OJ Simpson legal luck. He was never indicted. So I still do not understand why its ok for some posters to make certain remarks about Winston that, not only damage his reputation, but assume his guilt. For example, your ending statement that says comparing Kap to Winston "is irresponsible and wrong".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well I'd never compare Kap to Sharper but I still think the Winston's situation is comparable in that his reputation is being damaged despite being innocent of any wrong doing.

Winston is innocent? Did you read that NY Times investigation?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well I'd never compare Kap to Sharper but I still think the Winston's situation is comparable in that his reputation is being damaged despite being innocent of any wrong doing.

Winston is innocent? Did you read that NY Times investigation?

Exactly.

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.