Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

YouTube, Backup (Wait until ‘continue’ pops up in middle of screen then click on continue.)(Source where I got the links.)In addition, Panthers have been doing a similar style video with Time Warner Cable:Camp Confidential - Part 1Camp Confidential - Part 2

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hard knocks has gotta be the best show ever made.  i dont care which team they profile, its great.  few notes or SPOILERS.- like bill obrien.  he seems like a good dude who is tough but also family/team first- jj watt - OB's quote was incredible, "i get it, its watt".  watt is THE guy.- that DL couuld be scary- kevin johnson has to be the most boring 1st round storyline ever.  nice kid, nice family, awkwardly boring.- good footage of the fight, didnt really shine a good light on hall or garcon.  no surprise on hall, slightly odd for garcon.- a few UF guys in lynden trail and mike mcfarland.  a few SEC guys.  they can always find some good storylines.- is jj watts hat from high school?- awesome maacho man impersonation.- "lets get the f out of richmond"

Please wait…

• vlagatta

hard knocks has gotta be the best show ever made.

weird........I had you figured more as a fan of Beverly Hills 90210[img width=244 height=200]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/90210/images/1/15/BH90210-cast-s1-01.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141001134350[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

is that show still on?  or did you have to go back 20 years for a joke?and then think it was so witty you went back and edited to include a picture?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

…she mad

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

original and current. 

Please wait…

• vlagatta

original and current.

I would have gone with lucid and bombastic... 

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

YouTube, Backup (Wait until 'continue' pops up in middle of screen then click on continue.)(Source where I got the links.)In addition, Panthers have been doing a similar style video with Time Warner Cable:Camp Confidential - Part 1Camp Confidential - Part 2

I like those "Camp Confidential" videos by the Panthers. I'd love to see OBP do something similar next year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hard knocks has gotta be the best show ever made.  i dont care which team they profile, its great.  few notes or SPOILERS.- like bill obrien.  he seems like a good dude who is tough but also family/team first- jj watt - OB's quote was incredible, "i get it, its watt".  watt is THE guy.- that DL couuld be scary- kevin johnson has to be the most boring 1st round storyline ever.  nice kid, nice family, awkwardly boring.- good footage of the fight, didnt really shine a good light on hall or garcon.  no surprise on hall, slightly odd for garcon.- a few UF guys in lynden trail and mike mcfarland.  a few SEC guys.  they can always find some good storylines.- is jj watts hat from high school?- awesome maacho man impersonation.- "lets get the f out of richmond"

Im assuming you mean the blue hat with the M on it?  At first I was wondering why he would be wearing a Michigan hat when he went to Wisconsin.  If you notice the back of it, it has an MLB logo so looks to be a Brewers cap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

S2yb – nice call, just googled it and think you are right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/hard-knocks-j-j-watts-half-ton-tire-vince-wilforks-elephant-and-the-houston-texans-inevitable-march-to-the-super-bowl/kinda funny recap

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.