Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

In a game of chess?Actually, if these two guys were to go to blows, who wins?  I got Steve Sr. Relevant since the Bucs aren't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we’re just talking WRs, I’m taking Smith over anyone. So glad he’s not putting on that Panthers jersey every weekend anymore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steve Smith Sr.I've seen what he did to Richard Sherman, Fred Smoot, Janoris Jenkins, Cary Williams, Malcolm Jenkins, etc....he's abused so many defenders over the years.Harvin is a savage too but he doesn't have the rap sheet like SS.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steve Smith Sr.I've seen what he did to Richard Sherman, Fred Smoot, Janoris Jenkins, Cary Williams, Malcolm Jenkins, etc....he's abused so many defenders over the years.Harvin is a savage too but he doesn't have the rap sheet like SS.

A savage. A barbarian. I like it!  We need more fight in the Bucs. Guys to get angry and start pointing fingers until, as Warren Sapp said it best, “nah, you got it backwards dumb ass”…or something similar. That is the leader we need. A fire breathing beast. Harvin is little, but I imagine he has lightning fists. But yeah, Steve Smith versus Hines Ward then...man, that is a toss up. That would be a bad ass fight I would pay to watch!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ward for sure Steve smith just picks people his own size Ward had no problem wrecking linebackersLoved it when Barron laid him out in the Schiano erahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN57ifjfae0

Please wait…

• vlagatta

In a game of chess?Actually, if these two guys were to go to blows, who wins?  I got Steve Sr. Relevant since the Bucs aren't.

PLEASE...for the love of God...stop making threads.  if you do.....I will even PAY for you to get laid....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ward for sure Steve smith just picks people his own size Ward had no problem wrecking linebackersLoved it when Barron laid him out in the Schiano erahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN57ifjfae0

Hines would crack back everyone. But while he was about one of my fave wideouts of all time,  Big Face and Steve Sr. wouldn’t be as sure fire as you might think. Smith is a bit of a loon. Sometimes that is an edge. But being that smiling guy that Hines is, I’m sure he would lose that smile if those two squared off. I would put money on Smith Sr. again. Can't think of too many tougher wideouts than those guys. Well, Harvin excluded. But when that cat is healthy, he struts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I always liked Richard Sherman, but I like him even more now, after I heard his interview just the other day. He said "Black Lives Matter" group are a bunch of thugs. Refreshing coming from a Compton boy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

PLEASE...for the love of God...stop making threads.  if you do.....I will even PAY for you to get laid....

Listen leader of the homeless, you need to save your money for their bare essentials. It ain’t easy living off the grid, and being their leader requires a lot of time. And your mom doesn’t need money. Her dome action gobble game is vicious!  Fire like the Bucs uniform.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The B-man is a high roller, he doesn't need to pay for ANYTHING. And I would hate to see this place without his contributions. It would be a snoozefest.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hines Ward. They don’t build them like that anymore. He may be my all time favorite wideout. Love Joey Galloway as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steve Smith is special. I’m so glad he’s out of the NFCS. His attitude and focus are elite, even if he doesn’t have the physical tools of a Calvin Johnson.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steve Smith is special. I'm so glad he's out of the NFCS. His attitude and focus are elite, even if he doesn't have the physical tools of a Calvin Johnson.

Im glad as well. But the damage has been done. He Barry Sandered the Bucs. Just destroyed them. I hated when he swashbuckled after a touchdown. Ugh. Beast.

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.