Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• SackedBySapp

Participant

On the Bucs Official Website, the very slick video’s coming from OBP these days?  Seems like in the off season, the Bucs possibly went out and hired some real talented people to run their video production group.  The short vids I’ve seen (just a few so far) are very professionally made and edited…  The first one I noticed was the one made at the Draft in NY.  There’s a good one on there now called “The Story of Robert Herron”.  Kudos to the Bucs for doing something that was very much needed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, they are much better.  The sights and sounds of OTAs were also good.  The Herron video was great.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Yes, they are much better.  The sights and sounds of OTAs were also good.  The Herron video was great.

Yeah, the Harron vid is something like you would see on the NFL Network or Pre-game made by FOX.  very slick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea they have gotten more skilled over the years. Those videos they make are the only thing that gets me through the off season.I remember when Buccaneers Insider just started and all it was, was just side angles of plays and straight on shots with Scott Smith. Lol they used to always have audio leveling issues too. The Insider intro track would be death blasting then Scott Smith would come on and sound like a mouse.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are finally learning to how to maybe be a quality site for the Bucs.  Long overdueWonder if they will reconsider about opening up the board like they had many years ago before they screwed it up with the arrogant people running it?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So stoked we stole Herron so late .

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Me too, that kid is going to catch fire early, and often.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Those sights and sounds videos of OTAs were giving me life. They must have hired someone new to run that stuff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I liked the Pewter Panel when they brought in Scott and I think it was Roy. I hope they do more of that, kind of unite the publishers. It’d be nice to continue that segment.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Agreed, that was interesting to watch

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Isn’t that cute. You had to bump your own thread for more attention. Is this enough attention or do you need more?

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.