Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

It seems like they have tuned him out.Too early for this.  :o

Please wait…

Build the trenches!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wouldn’t you? He clearly sucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not sure he ever had it. Think of the guys that tuned him out last year (Barron, Gilson), those that underperformed (every free agent he ever signed) and those that regressed (everyone not named McCoy).  They sure seemed to have tuned him out based on performance. Here is an even scarier thought - they are buying in. Maybe they have just taken on the personality of the coach and run a passive scheme that further reinforces that personality.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The team has played the same way since he first got here, so how can we tell if he lost the team?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup…I’d say he never truly had them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup...I'd say he never truly had them.

Beat me to it...NEVER thought he "had the team".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup...I'd say he never truly had them.

Beat me to it...NEVER thought he "had the team".

I was going to say, "when DiD he EVER have them?"But you guys are on today. Gj.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk maybe he has. I don’t really feel like the players are freelancing out there. Generally that’s what happens with raheem sand schiano when the players quit they started freelancing looking out for themselves. Idk if that’s happened yet it does seem pretty close tho. To me this team is going to reach a tipping point soon boos are already starting.Either it's the scheme sucking or it's the players which is much worse. Kind of like the chicken or the egg argument.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, some of his first big moves were to cut a HOF 29/30 y.o. CB and sign a career journeyman QB and make him the starter before his first practice.  I can see how that could make your core guys question your plan right away.  They come into their first training camp with him and his hand picked OC quits, never to be replaced.  Then a lot of timid failure on the field probably doesn’t build confidence.  We could catalog all the terrible moves, but if he looks incompetent from the outside, what does it look like inside 1 Buc?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How can they not respect a man who hired his own boss?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What has he done so far for the players or fans to say he is on the right path? Just name one thing. I’ll wait.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What has he done so far for the players or fans to say he is on the right path? Just name one thing. I'll wait.

Nothing yet? I'll check back later.

Please wait…

• sonny

Participant

Lets be honest .. Ownership lost this team long ago.  You think Kraft, the Roneys, or Moras would allow this to happen.  The boys have no passion for their team or product .    We just need new ownership and until that happens I do not believe I will not go back to RayJ …

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.