Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000347465/article/johnny-manziel-absent-from-first-15-picks-in-mayock-mockWhere did Johnny go?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Taking Evans at 7 would just be fucking retarded

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He even admitted so in a Bruce Murray/Rich Gannon interview today on Sirius NFL radio…that he has no clue

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Two words…….Eric Crouch.

Please wait…

• shanesnyder

Participant

Two more words… Over Paid (Mike Mayock).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate Mayok’s voice more than anything.Also, only one QB in top15 and its not Teddy or Johnny? LOL OOOOOKAY

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is the first year I can remember where none of the “experts” have a clue on any pick at all.  Should be an interesting draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?@gregauman 37mMayock has QB Johnny Manziel going to Dallas at 16 in his mock draft. Unveiling pick by pick on NFL Network ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Mayock was great at scouting prospects and being real…..then he got a little famous and started doing college and NFL games and making appearances on NFL every day….and now he sucks. Spread too thin imo. He needs to go back to being a scout geek. His nasal voice and lisp make him annoying to listen to anyways.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mayock HAS lost it…… check this gem out where he is recorded saying:

Tampa Bay at 7. New GM -- Dennis Hickey, new head coach -- Lovie Smith... critical pick here. Which way they goin', David?"

Dummy. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/analysts-mock-draft#pick=7

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not a huge King fan but hes 100% correct here. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/top-5-nfl-draft-scenarios-that-would-make-the-universe-explode

and-could-actually-happen-151429825.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mayock is still as good as he ever was at reviewing players, what he isn’t good at is projecting where they might go.. i.e. MOCK draft. Is there anybody that is though? Hey, if you or I say something, we think we're right, so what the heck? Mayock let the NFL Networkers and everyone who just watch it get to him. He's got to go back to reviewing players and leave it at that. Hell, I guess I'd do the same thing if somebody cared what I say..  I'd listen to Charley Casserly myself for mock drafts..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mayock says he bases his mock drafts on what he is hearing from teams GMs…and the talent of the player.Mayock is till better than anyone at ESPN...hands down

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When everyone thinks you are nothing more than a college poster boy with little, outside of copious bong hits, that translates to the NFL, usually it means you are doomed.  Mayock may be the only one with the stones to be honest.  JFF is going to be some franchises undoing. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could see a team like the Patriots grooming Ted for two or three seasons.  Can you imagine how saavy he would be whenhe got the chance to start?  The dude is a football genius already, but pairing him tith Bellicheat and Brady?  My lord…And if they wanted, they could dangle him as trade bait that some team will gladly give up a very high draft pick for...later on...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When everyone thinks you are nothing more than a college poster boy with little, outside of copious bong hits, that translates to the NFL, usually it means you are doomed.  Mayock may be the only one with the stones to be honest.  JFF is going to be some franchises undoing.

Mayock used the LSU game film last night when talked about JFF on one of the shows on NFL network...he showed how LSU slowed down the rush, kept him in the pocket and forced him to make bad decisions...interesting as hell

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mayock used the LSU game film last night when talked about JFF on one of the shows on NFL network...he showed how LSU slowed down the rush, kept him in the pocket and forced him to make bad decisions...interesting as hell

Everyone talks about Alabama but LSU was the scheme most NFL like in college.  They sealed off the edges and forced him to read defenses and while he had some success it wasn't on the scoreboard and he threw interceptions.  I'm telling you, he is going to need too much time to adjust to the NFL game.  Time that he will never be allowed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The thing is you just never know with QBs. It’s not like the other positions where 28 teams could use a 1st round WR or CB. In any given year only 5-6 teams give serious thought to a 1st round QB. It’s easy for them to fall.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn’t expect the Gators to win this one going into the game.  aTm’s first SEC game in their house.It looked bleak as the heat was taking it's toll on Florida's defense early on...But, they got it figured out in John Boy's first game.  Don't let him get a running lane and he won't beat you throwing the ball.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4byILOYoBA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is the first year I can remember where none of the "experts" have a clue on any pick at all.  Should be an interesting draft.

I suspect I have read close to 500 postings this morning – this strikes me as the one containing the most truth/accuracy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did he mention that Johnny had a busted up thumb that required constant medical attention when he wasn’t on the field?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did he mention that Johnny had a busted up thumb that required constant medical attention when he wasn't on the field?

He's going to be playing with injuries all the time in the league, he's built and his game is specifically designed for injury.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It sure looks like Mayock still has IT

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hahahahaha!!!!!!  Love these kind of threads

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What didn’t Mayock call correctly yesterday? The guy seemed pretty on top of IT

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate Mayok's voice more than anything.Also, only one QB in top15 and its not Teddy or Johnny? LOL OOOOOKAY

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate Mayok's voice more than anything.Also, only one QB in top15 and its not Teddy or Johnny? LOL OOOOOKAY

I know riiiight.. Oh wait.

Please wait…

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.