Viewing 62 reply threads

  • Author

    Posts

    • blind melon

      Participant
      Post count: 505

      How much do you really know about TB?https://sports.yahoo.com/news/teddy-bridgewater-s-draft-stock-is-falling--and-there-s-no-good-reason-why-014127675.htmlNFL draft experts like to talk about "measurables" at this time of here. So here's one:Four.That's the number of interceptions thrown in the entire 2013 season by Teddy Bridgewater. Four interceptions against 31 touchdowns. A year ago, that kind of season would have only reinforced the widely held belief that Bridgewater was a top-two pick in the 2014 draft.Instead, he's plummeting.Mike Mayock of NFL Network said this weekend he would not take Bridgewater in the first round; Mayock was formerly very high on the former Louisville star.Mayock's not alone. The consensus on Bridgewater has veered from highly coveted to highly criticized in the months since he threw for three touchdowns and 447 yards in the Russell Athletic Bowl against Miami. The change in regard for Bridgewater is getting beyond the realm of the curious. It's more in the neighborhood of ridiculous.NFL cognoscenti seem to flock together: It's a copycat league. Strangely, though, there's little copying of what works among quarterbacks at the pro level. Football minds keep gravitating to the quarterbacks who show unrefined physical prowess over those who have a clear track record on the field. You'd think GMs would learn their lesson after watching Tom Brady and Drew Brees win Super Bowls. Instead, the chase seems to be on for the next Jeff George. Only a month or so after Bridgewater finished his college career, Russell Wilson won the Super Bowl with the Seahawks. Wilson also had four interceptions in his final college season at Wisconsin, against 33 touchdowns. His completion percentage (72.8) was also comparable to Bridgewater's (71.0). Wilson went in the third round, and most thought he would be a first-round pick if he were just a little bit taller. Bridgewater is just a little bit taller: 6-foot-2 to Wilson's 5-11. Is it a second chance to draft a seasoned passer like Wilson?Or is it a second chance to whiff? Bridgewater is drifting in credibility while former Pitt quarterback Tom Savage, who transferred twice and never got close to the statistical display shown consistently by Bridgewater, is perhaps the hottest name in the draft. Savage is 6-5 with a big arm, and he reminds scouts of Nick Foles, who switched his commitment from Arizona State to Michigan State and then left East Lansing for Arizona. So transferring is now a good sign?What's even sillier about all this is Bridgewater had lots of decision-making responsibility at the line of scrimmage at Louisville. He took over as starter at age 18 and threw for nearly 10,000 yards over three seasons. His interception count dropped from 12 in his first year to 8 to 4. His intelligence and work ethic have never been questioned, and any concerns about his ability to beat top teams vanished more than a year ago, when Bridgewater dissected a Florida defense considered one of the best in the nation – led by coordinator Dan Quinn, who would leave after that Sugar Bowl for the Seahawks and a Super Bowl title. Savage's only comparable game came in 2013 when he took on title-bound Florida State and threw for 201 yards and two interceptions.So what happened to Bridgewater? For one thing, he had a poor pro day. He took off his throwing gloves for the occasion – a decision that a good agent would have talked him out of – and he looked wobbly. For many draft experts, it was the first live look at Bridgewater, and it didn't go well. How that one day in an artificial football laboratory undoes three full years of actual play is hard to figure.But that's what's happened. Experts like Mayock have looked back at the game film and found new flaws in Bridgewater: his deep balls aren't as crisp; his outside-the-hashes targets aren't as accurate. Why that didn't result in more than four interceptions last season is anyone's guess. Perhaps American Athletic Conference defenses are simply inferior. Though that hasn't hurt UCF's Blake Bortles' draft stock much.The other worry about Bridgewater is his size. Not his height, but his heft. According to his NFL.com combine profile, Bridgewater is 214 pounds and has a "very lean, narrow frame with limited bulk." In fact, a major chunk of the "weaknesses" section of that report has to do with Bridgewater's thickness. "Long term durability could become a concern," it says, "without continued strength and weight gains."Well, about that: Bridgewater needed jaw surgery during college and dropped from 222 pounds to 196. He's put most of that weight back on, and he's likely to add even more bulk once he gets into a nutrition program with his new team. He's only 21, and likely to get bigger as he matures. Bortles, by the way, is a year older than Bridgewater and Savage is nearly three. It's hard to argue their potential is greater than Bridgewater's just because they have less starting experience.And as for durability, just revisit the November night in 2012 when Louisville traveled to Rutgers with a BCS bid in the balance. Bridgewater didn't start, as he had a broken wrist and a badly sprained ankle. But he asked to go into the game when the Cardinals fell behind, and promptly rallied them from 11 points down to win. Rutgers coach Kyle Flood called it one of the greatest college performances he's ever seen.It's easy to wonder if racism is in play here. Alex Smith's draft preview reads almost exactly like Bridgewater's and he went first overall. Now he's a veteran starter for a playoff team. But instead of something nefarious, Bridgewater's fall is more likely because draft experts gravitate to big: big arms, big bodies and big personalities. Statistics and winning are easily dismissed as products of a system. Just ask former Cal standout Aaron Rodgers.Bridgewater isn't a big talker – there wasn't even a Heisman campaign for him – so he's not going to pump his own tires. That might be hurting him too, especially compared to the always-entertaining Johnny Manziel, who had a former U.S. president at his pro day.But if you want an egoless, driven, smart and proven quarterback to lead your wayward franchise, you could do worse than to part with the growing majority of the draft experts and pick Teddy Bridgewater.The consequences for those who pass on him will certainly be "measurable."

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 2962

      I’d take him at 7. If your QB can throw 30+ tds and less than 5 picks you’re probably in the playoffs. I think he still merits consideration. I bet Jax and Cleveland will still mull him over before us though.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 500

      How much do you really know about TB?https://sports.yahoo.com/news/teddy-bridgewater-s-draft-stock-is-falling--and-there-s-no-good-reason-why-014127675.htmlNFL draft experts like to talk about "measurables" at this time of here. So here's one:Four.That's the number of interceptions thrown in the entire 2013 season by Teddy Bridgewater. Four interceptions against 31 touchdowns. A year ago, that kind of season would have only reinforced the widely held belief that Bridgewater was a top-two pick in the 2014 draft.Instead, he's plummeting.Mike Mayock of NFL Network said this weekend he would not take Bridgewater in the first round; Mayock was formerly very high on the former Louisville star.Mayock's not alone. The consensus on Bridgewater has veered from highly coveted to highly criticized in the months since he threw for three touchdowns and 447 yards in the Russell Athletic Bowl against Miami. The change in regard for Bridgewater is getting beyond the realm of the curious. It's more in the neighborhood of ridiculous.NFL cognoscenti seem to flock together: It's a copycat league. Strangely, though, there's little copying of what works among quarterbacks at the pro level. Football minds keep gravitating to the quarterbacks who show unrefined physical prowess over those who have a clear track record on the field. You'd think GMs would learn their lesson after watching Tom Brady and Drew Brees win Super Bowls. Instead, the chase seems to be on for the next Jeff George. Only a month or so after Bridgewater finished his college career, Russell Wilson won the Super Bowl with the Seahawks. Wilson also had four interceptions in his final college season at Wisconsin, against 33 touchdowns. His completion percentage (72.8) was also comparable to Bridgewater's (71.0). Wilson went in the third round, and most thought he would be a first-round pick if he were just a little bit taller. Bridgewater is just a little bit taller: 6-foot-2 to Wilson's 5-11. Is it a second chance to draft a seasoned passer like Wilson?Or is it a second chance to whiff? Bridgewater is drifting in credibility while former Pitt quarterback Tom Savage, who transferred twice and never got close to the statistical display shown consistently by Bridgewater, is perhaps the hottest name in the draft. Savage is 6-5 with a big arm, and he reminds scouts of Nick Foles, who switched his commitment from Arizona State to Michigan State and then left East Lansing for Arizona. So transferring is now a good sign?What's even sillier about all this is Bridgewater had lots of decision-making responsibility at the line of scrimmage at Louisville. He took over as starter at age 18 and threw for nearly 10,000 yards over three seasons. His interception count dropped from 12 in his first year to 8 to 4. His intelligence and work ethic have never been questioned, and any concerns about his ability to beat top teams vanished more than a year ago, when Bridgewater dissected a Florida defense considered one of the best in the nation – led by coordinator Dan Quinn, who would leave after that Sugar Bowl for the Seahawks and a Super Bowl title. Savage's only comparable game came in 2013 when he took on title-bound Florida State and threw for 201 yards and two interceptions.So what happened to Bridgewater? For one thing, he had a poor pro day. He took off his throwing gloves for the occasion – a decision that a good agent would have talked him out of – and he looked wobbly. For many draft experts, it was the first live look at Bridgewater, and it didn't go well. How that one day in an artificial football laboratory undoes three full years of actual play is hard to figure.But that's what's happened. Experts like Mayock have looked back at the game film and found new flaws in Bridgewater: his deep balls aren't as crisp; his outside-the-hashes targets aren't as accurate. Why that didn't result in more than four interceptions last season is anyone's guess. Perhaps American Athletic Conference defenses are simply inferior. Though that hasn't hurt UCF's Blake Bortles' draft stock much.The other worry about Bridgewater is his size. Not his height, but his heft. According to his NFL.com combine profile, Bridgewater is 214 pounds and has a "very lean, narrow frame with limited bulk." In fact, a major chunk of the "weaknesses" section of that report has to do with Bridgewater's thickness. "Long term durability could become a concern," it says, "without continued strength and weight gains."Well, about that: Bridgewater needed jaw surgery during college and dropped from 222 pounds to 196. He's put most of that weight back on, and he's likely to add even more bulk once he gets into a nutrition program with his new team. He's only 21, and likely to get bigger as he matures. Bortles, by the way, is a year older than Bridgewater and Savage is nearly three. It's hard to argue their potential is greater than Bridgewater's just because they have less starting experience.And as for durability, just revisit the November night in 2012 when Louisville traveled to Rutgers with a BCS bid in the balance. Bridgewater didn't start, as he had a broken wrist and a badly sprained ankle. But he asked to go into the game when the Cardinals fell behind, and promptly rallied them from 11 points down to win. Rutgers coach Kyle Flood called it one of the greatest college performances he's ever seen.It's easy to wonder if racism is in play here. Alex Smith's draft preview reads almost exactly like Bridgewater's and he went first overall. Now he's a veteran starter for a playoff team. But instead of something nefarious, Bridgewater's fall is more likely because draft experts gravitate to big: big arms, big bodies and big personalities. Statistics and winning are easily dismissed as products of a system. Just ask former Cal standout Aaron Rodgers.Bridgewater isn't a big talker – there wasn't even a Heisman campaign for him – so he's not going to pump his own tires. That might be hurting him too, especially compared to the always-entertaining Johnny Manziel, who had a former U.S. president at his pro day.But if you want an egoless, driven, smart and proven quarterback to lead your wayward franchise, you could do worse than to part with the growing majority of the draft experts and pick Teddy Bridgewater.The consequences for those who pass on him will certainly be "measurable."

      +100000 great post buddy couldn't have said it better maself.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 1357

      I doubt Teddy falls as far as some think.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 2188

      I’d take Teddy at 7. I’ve heard scouts rave about his football IQ. As for Savage, ALWAYS be wary of players who rise up draft boards after the season ends.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 5438

      When we look back in 5 years, he’s going to easily be the best QB from the three classes of ’13, ’14, and ’15.There won't even be a debate.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 3027

      When all the things that matter were done, games, Teddy was the #1 guy. After all the things that don’t matter, pro day work outs, measuring, weighing, etc… he is now the 3rd best. Just makes no sense. You watch the guy play in a game and the and say, he’s the best QB in the draft. You then watch the guy at his pro day and determine he isn’t the best. Game tape should be 98% of the evaluation with the other 2% coming from interviews.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 1419

      When all the things that matter were done, games, Teddy was the #1 guy. After all the things that don't matter, pro day work outs, measuring, weighing, etc... he is now the 3rd best. Just makes no sense. You watch the guy play in a game and the and say, he's the best QB in the draft. You then watch the guy at his pro day and determine he isn't the best. Game tape should be 98% of the evaluation with the other 2% coming from interviews.

      I disagree, if your interview is rigorous enough, and not some walk in the park, I think you should be able to get a good take on what's in between the ears.  And to me, that's about 90% what makes a QB successful or not in the league.Ya you use game tape to even decide whether or not the guy should be there in the room talking to you.  But what separates draft-worthy and not is the mental make upSo i'd put the interviews higher than 2% importance, maybe 50-50, maybe even 60-40 on the side of interview.  I'm betting that's what did it for Wilson

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 1427

      I still want him at #7 hope we take him

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 2967

      Good article. However, were NFL teams considering him a consensus top 2 pick this time last year? How do we know that? Even after his Sugar Bowl performance, how do we know that NFL teams….not draft pundits…..were that high on him? Maybe they were concerned about him from the get and now that his pro-day debacle is making headlines, the “pundits” are just now catching on to what the scouts, coaches and GMs have been on to for a while.Not that I necessarily believe that, it's simply a theory. That said, I like TB. I'd rather take a guy like Evans, Robinson or Watkins at 7....or Mack......but if those guys are gone, I'd be more than happy to take a guy like Bridgewater or Carr.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 1128

      When all the things that matter were done, games, Teddy was the #1 guy. After all the things that don't matter, pro day work outs, measuring, weighing, etc... he is now the 3rd best. Just makes no sense. You watch the guy play in a game and the and say, he's the best QB in the draft. You then watch the guy at his pro day and determine he isn't the best. Game tape should be 98% of the evaluation with the other 2% coming from interviews.

      Agreed. Hard to believe that professional talent evaluators can't see what is obvious to some of us fans. I seen that mock with us getting Evans AND Teddy.. talk about a dream scenario. I know its very unlikely though..

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 500

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90RBAvCoTXUWatch TB in studio showing off his pass protection prowess. Sounds pretty... pretty... pretty goooood.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 3027

      When all the things that matter were done, games, Teddy was the #1 guy. After all the things that don't matter, pro day work outs, measuring, weighing, etc... he is now the 3rd best. Just makes no sense. You watch the guy play in a game and the and say, he's the best QB in the draft. You then watch the guy at his pro day and determine he isn't the best. Game tape should be 98% of the evaluation with the other 2% coming from interviews.

      I disagree, if your interview is rigorous enough, and not some walk in the park, I think you should be able to get a good take on what's in between the ears.  And to me, that's about 90% what makes a QB successful or not in the league.Ya you use game tape to even decide whether or not the guy should be there in the room talking to you.  But what separates draft-worthy and not is the mental make upSo i'd put the interviews higher than 2% importance, maybe 50-50, maybe even 60-40 on the side of interview.  I'm betting that's what did it for Wilson

      I think interview could be higher, but certainly not 50/50. Russell Wilson was a straight baller in college, period. 191 QB rating, 33 TD vs 4 INT and a 10.4 yard per attempt guy. Watch his film, that was all you needed to know about the guy, that and his criminal record, he doesn't have one. Plain and simple, people passed on Wilson because he's short and somewhere some genius decided how tall you were was more important than how much talent you had. I get that same feeling with TB, although i'm not trying to compare him to Wilson. Somewhere, someone is deciding that his ankles are to thin or his hands are to small and that is more important than his skill level.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 2962

      When all the things that matter were done, games, Teddy was the #1 guy. After all the things that don't matter, pro day work outs, measuring, weighing, etc... he is now the 3rd best. Just makes no sense. You watch the guy play in a game and the and say, he's the best QB in the draft. You then watch the guy at his pro day and determine he isn't the best. Game tape should be 98% of the evaluation with the other 2% coming from interviews.

      Agreed. Hard to believe that professional talent evaluators can't see what is obvious to some of us fans. I seen that mock with us getting Evans AND Teddy.. talk about a dream scenario. I know its very unlikely though..

      If that were to happen then all the Floridian fans would likely be able to hear my screams of joy from Nashville.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 2445

      “The change in regard for Bridgewater is getting beyond the realm of the curious. It’s more in the neighborhood of ridiculous”indeed

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 1507

      The Teddy stuff has to be smokescreens. Just don’t see him falling out of the top 3.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 1658

      The Teddy stuff has to be smokescreens. Just don't see him falling out of the top 3.

      At this point, I see him falling a good bit further than that, but I just can't see him falling out of the first round like a lot of people are projecting now.  I think someone will trade up to take him in the late first if necessary.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 312

      Looks like everyone in this thread is in agreement.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 495

      If we take him at 7 the draft pundits will hammer us… and I won’t care one bit. He’s been over analyzed. If he’s there at 7 it’s a no brainer in my mind.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 6677

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 69

      When all the things that matter were done, games, Teddy was the #1 guy. After all the things that don't matter, pro day work outs, measuring, weighing, etc... he is now the 3rd best. Just makes no sense. You watch the guy play in a game and the and say, he's the best QB in the draft. You then watch the guy at his pro day and determine he isn't the best. Game tape should be 98% of the evaluation with the other 2% coming from interviews.

      Agreed. Hard to believe that professional talent evaluators can't see what is obvious to some of us fans. I seen that mock with us getting Evans AND Teddy.. talk about a dream scenario. I know its very unlikely though..

      If that were to happen then all the Floridian fans would likely be able to hear my screams of joy from Nashville.

      Nice to know there is another Bucs fan in Nashville. That said, Bridgewater is an Akili Smith in the making……just say no before the 5th round!

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 335

      Not a big fan of tb, think he is more of a system QB.  You guys keep ignoring the coaches of the AAC too.  Blake Bortles was the 1st team all conference QB and offensive player of the year.  I think Teddy could be a good pro in the right offense, but I do not want him at 7.  Carr might be a better comparison to Rodgers Than Teddy, but I think 7 is too early for him.  I would take Bortles or Manziel at 7.  Manziel is definitely a boom or bust type prospect while I don’t think Teddy would be much better or worse than Glennon currently.  Just my 2 cents.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 1658

      That said, Bridgewater is an Akili Smith in the making......just say no before the 5th round!

      How does Bridgewater resemble Smith as a prospect?

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 500

      That said, Bridgewater is an Akili Smith in the making......just say no before the 5th round!

      How does Bridgewater resemble Smith as a prospect?

      He doesnt at all. Smith was a one season wonder who couldnt complete more than 60% of his passes in any season and finished with a career 56.6% completion rate at Oregon, a meer 15% lower than Bridgewaters. Didnt I hear somewhere that completion percentage is one of the best indicators of success for QBs, barring having played in an offense that was extremely heavy on screens, like Carr's. Bridgewater is on the other end of the spectrum with one of the highest YPAs. So yea Akili Smith, besides being black, has nothing in common with TB.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 493

      This guy will be a bust he’s so much like Geno.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 69

      That said, Bridgewater is an Akili Smith in the making......just say no before the 5th round!

      How does Bridgewater resemble Smith as a prospect?

      He doesnt at all. Smith was a one season wonder who couldnt complete more than 60% of his passes in any season and finished with a career 56.6% completion rate at Oregon, a meer 15% lower than Bridgewaters. Didnt I hear somewhere that completion percentage is one of the best indicators of success for QBs, barring having played in an offense that was extremely heavy on screens, like Carr's. Bridgewater is on the other end of the spectrum with one of the highest YPAs. So yea Akili Smith, besides being black, has nothing in common with TB.

      Its not a race thing, I just think their game is similar. TB did have better stats at the college level, no doubt……but at the NFL level, I expect them to be in the same ballpark. If a GM wants to take a chance on him in the 5th, then so be it…………but that is about all he is worth in my opinion.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 1658

      That said, Bridgewater is an Akili Smith in the making......just say no before the 5th round!

      How does Bridgewater resemble Smith as a prospect?

      He doesnt at all. Smith was a one season wonder who couldnt complete more than 60% of his passes in any season and finished with a career 56.6% completion rate at Oregon, a meer 15% lower than Bridgewaters. Didnt I hear somewhere that completion percentage is one of the best indicators of success for QBs, barring having played in an offense that was extremely heavy on screens, like Carr's. Bridgewater is on the other end of the spectrum with one of the highest YPAs. So yea Akili Smith, besides being black, has nothing in common with TB.

      Its not a race thing, I just think their game is similar. TB did have better stats at the college level, no doubt......but at the NFL level, I expect them to be in the same ballpark. If a GM wants to take a chance on him in the 5th, then so be it............but that is about all he is worth in my opinion.

      No, seriously.  How are their games similar?

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 312

      Not a big fan of tb, think he is more of a system QB.  You guys keep ignoring the coaches of the AAC too.  Blake Bortles was the 1st team all conference QB and offensive player of the year.  I think Teddy could be a good pro in the right offense, but I do not want him at 7.  Carr might be a better comparison to Rodgers Than Teddy, but I think 7 is too early for him.  I would take Bortles or Manziel at 7.  Manziel is definitely a boom or bust type prospect while I don't think Teddy would be much better or worse than Glennon currently.  Just my 2 cents.

      Teddy ran a pro-style offense. So he'll be seeing a lot more of that "system" in the NFL. This has been posted a few times before but this is one breakdown of how the systems may have affected each QB. It's inexact but it's a good thought.:  (The link is for page 2, but look at page 1 also)http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/45952/349/out-of-the-box?pg=2

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 500

      This guy will be a bust he's so much like Geno.

      Lolz ive heard Campbell, Akili, Geno, Josh Johnson AND even Freeman comparisons. All different kinds of QBs, but guess what they all have in common with TB... ::)Oh and u guys forgot Russel Wilson. Thats a nice one.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 312

      That said, Bridgewater is an Akili Smith in the making......just say no before the 5th round!

      How does Bridgewater resemble Smith as a prospect?

      He doesnt at all. Smith was a one season wonder who couldnt complete more than 60% of his passes in any season and finished with a career 56.6% completion rate at Oregon, a meer 15% lower than Bridgewaters. Didnt I hear somewhere that completion percentage is one of the best indicators of success for QBs, barring having played in an offense that was extremely heavy on screens, like Carr's. Bridgewater is on the other end of the spectrum with one of the highest YPAs. So yea Akili Smith, besides being black, has nothing in common with TB.

      Its not a race thing, I just think their game is similar. TB did have better stats at the college level, no doubt......but at the NFL level, I expect them to be in the same ballpark. If a GM wants to take a chance on him in the 5th, then so be it............but that is about all he is worth in my opinion.

      No, seriously.  How are their games similar?

      He just told you. He has absolutely no idea.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 1658

      This guy will be a bust he's so much like Geno.

      Lolz ive heard Campbell, Akili, Geno, Josh Johnson AND even Freeman comparisons. All different kinds of QBs, but guess what they all have in common with TB... ::)Oh and u guys forgot Russel Wilson. Thats a nice one.

      Don't forget Byron Leftwich.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 335

      TB reminds me most recently of Colt McCoy

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 4057

      TB reminds me most recently of Colt McCoy

      Nahhh. McCoy's arm was trash from the word go. Teddy doesn't have a OMFG arm but his arm is good enough.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 4057

      This guy will be a bust he's so much like Geno.

      Lolz ive heard Campbell, Akili, Geno, Josh Johnson AND even Freeman comparisons. All different kinds of QBs, but guess what they all have in common with TB... ::)Oh and u guys forgot Russel Wilson. Thats a nice one.

      Don't forget Byron Leftwich.

      The problem with a Geno or Akili or Freeman comp is that Teddy is a student of the game. There is no question of his knowledge of the game or his fundamentals. He is not that sort of player at all.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 3027

      Teddy is the most football savvy QB in the group. That should mean something.

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 6677

      Reminds me of Jason Campbell. 

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 2445

      He’s not even close to geno smith except theyre both black. Geno is an accurate QB with good arm talent but he majorl