Shop the newest Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan gear at Fanatics!

Head Coach Candidates 2017

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753299/article/josh-mcdaniels-teryl-austin-top-coaching-candidates

I read this article on NFL.com the other day. I saw that Coach Smith was on the list under “Wild Card”. If the defense continues to be successful, he may get another interview. For example, it’s safe to say that Coach Bradley is gone from Jacksonville at the end of this season. He may go there, if that is what he wants. He coached there before he went to Atlanta and they do have some good, young talent on defense. But, I am not sure on Bortles. he is no Jameis. I think he has a better shot to get a ring here with Jameis than any place else.
    Thoughts?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

Havok904
    Participant

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753299/article/josh-mcdaniels-teryl-austin-top-coaching-candidates I read this article on NFL.com the other day. I saw that Coach Smith was on the list under “Wild Card”. If the defense continues to be successful, he may get another interview. For example, it’s safe to say that Coach Bradley is gone from Jacksonville at the end of this season. He may go there, if that is what he wants. He coached there before he went to Atlanta and they do have some good, young talent on defense. But, I am not sure on Bortles. he is no Jameis. I think he has a better shot to get a ring here with Jameis than any place else. Thoughts?

I think Coughlin has a better shot at Jacksonville, if he wants it, than Mike Smith.

The dude has the rings.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    DEBUCSOWN
    Participant

Smith I’m more worried about in 2018 than 2017, assuming the D continues to trend upwards obviously. Monken could get some looks as well(not this off season..too soon) assuming the O keeps improving (which it should with Winston-Evans)

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    CyberDilemma
    Participant

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753299/article/josh-mcdaniels-teryl-austin-top-coaching-candidates I read this article on NFL.com the other day. I saw that Coach Smith was on the list under “Wild Card”. If the defense continues to be successful, he may get another interview. For example, it’s safe to say that Coach Bradley is gone from Jacksonville at the end of this season. He may go there, if that is what he wants. He coached there before he went to Atlanta and they do have some good, young talent on defense. But, I am not sure on Bortles. he is no Jameis. I think he has a better shot to get a ring here with Jameis than any place else. Thoughts?

I think Coughlin has a better shot at Jacksonville, if he wants it, than Mike Smith. The dude has the rings.

Coughlin has already been fired as Jacksonville’s head coach once.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

Mike Smith will be our DC as long as Koetter is here. He’s not going anywhere.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

BuccaneersMagic1282
    Participant

If he gets a good HC offer, he’s leaving.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    creamsicles
    Participant

I think Coughlin has a better shot at Jacksonville, if he wants it, than Mike Smith. The dude has the rings.

Coughlin has already been fired as Jacksonville’s head coach once.

I guess the Browns would never welcome back Belicheck if given the chance.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

Nope. He didn’t really like the head coaching gig. He’s comfortable in the DC roll. He’s not going anywhere.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

warrenfb12
    Participant

Nope. He didn’t really like the head coaching gig. He’s comfortable in the DC roll. He’s not going anywhere.

Lol. He was after the giants job last offseason. He will be gone if he gets a decent HC job.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

What constitutes decent? He’s certainly not leaving after this season. Any job of the 32 NFL jobs is decent. He be here for a while.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.