Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Ramonb

Participant

Anyone else think this guy has got some potential? I wouldn’t hesitate to bring him here.

• theknees

Participant

Anyone else think this guy has got some potential? I wouldn’t hesitate to bring him here.

He’s garbage. We have a tendency to make the super average and the insignificant seem relevant for 60 minutes. The league is too thorough for someone like him to not be “discovered” by now. Nice game but he’s not near as good as last night’s tape.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

A lot of QBs with no tape on them come in and look great for some games.

Minshew got a lot of love last year. After tape on him, he couldn’t beat out Mike Glennon this year.

• seekpar

Participant

Flash fire vs a porous pass defense, nope.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

A lot of QBs with no tape on them come in and look great for some games.

Minshew got a lot of love last year. After tape on him, he couldn’t beat out Mike Glennon this year.

That was all for the tank

Minshew wins them a game or 2… Glennon ensures they won’t.

Heinecke played really well because we played soft… I agree that the lack of tape helped him.

Still, he has some potential as a backup

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

The fact that our defense was shredded by a 27 year old third string math nerd says a lot about how pathetic it is and that I hope Todd Bowles gets hired by Atlanta and we bring in a DC that runs a 4-3

• dexmonkey

Participant

He proved he can be a backup but thinking he’s a starter based on one game is foolish. You need to see extended action. 2 full seasons IMO before you can determine if he’s a flash in the pan or not

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

I’d need to see a whole lot more out of him in order to be interested. Last night was a dog shit game plan by Bowles with zero adjustments made.

• fairweatherfan

Participant

He’s garbage. We have a tendency to make the super average and the insignificant seem relevant for 60 minutes. The league is too thorough for someone like him to not be “discovered” by now. Nice game but he’s not near as good as last night’s tape.

Without the hit by the Jet’w on the Patriot’s quarterback in 2001, Brady would never have been around to become the GOAT. Buffalo had a quarterback who I was high on, but they got rid of him. He is still around, and was the glue that kept the Dolphins around this year, Fitzpatrick. He is not great, great, but dam well pretty good. The reason that the Washington quarterback has been held back during hid career is his size, about the same measurements as Drew Breese, who I followed from Purdue to the Chargers, where he replaced Flutie, to New Orleans, with a detour at Miami, who was rejected by the medical staff at Miami, and caused the Miami coach to go back to college, at Alabama, where he has done all right.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

The fact that our defense was shredded by a 27 year old third string math nerd says a lot about how pathetic it is and that I hope Todd Bowles gets hired by Atlanta and we bring in a DC that runs a 4-3

So you really want to see White exposed in coverage?

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

So you really want to see White exposed in coverage?

Lol seriously.

White on pace to be the best MLB in franchise history. His best skill set? Pass rushing.

He’d be doing that A LOT less in a 4-3.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.