Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

That was the lamest call I’ve seen in a while. The rule needs to be changed because that hit on Evans was during the play. The process of the play was not over. Some of these rules are out of control

• kingtrojan

Participant

the refs were in the pocket of the Rams all day just look at that play, the 3 unsportsmanlike conduct like calls and spot on the 4th down call. The Rams were allowed to hold all day such BS, it seems like the new trend is make sure if the hosting SB team is good enough make sure they get to play at home so give them all the calls

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

the refs were in the pocket of the Rams all day just look at that play, the 3 unsportsmanlike conduct like calls and spot on the 4th down call. The Rams were allowed to hold all day such BS, it seems like the new trend is make sure if the hosting SB team is good enough make sure they get to play at home so give them all the calls

The SB host city prefers not having the home team in it as far as an economic standpoint.

• kingtrojan

Participant

The SB host city prefers not having the home team in it as far as an economic standpoint.

the city might but the league seems to be in love with the idea since we did it last years all I heard all season was how the Rams were going to make it back to back host team makes it to the SB

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It was a bad missed call but we didn’t lose because of calls.

We lost because of play CALLING

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

That was the lamest call I’ve seen in a while. The rule needs to be changed because that hit on Evans was during the play. The process of the play was not over. Some of these rules are out of control

The refs gathered and discussed the play.

The TV guys said they got it right.
      (since the ball hit the ground, the 4th down play was officially over)

It’s not a “missed” call.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

It was a bad missed call but we didn’t lose because of calls.

We lost because of play CALLING

That’s definitely part of it. Not sure how the best offense in football can have such anemic play calling

• kingtrojan

Participant

I wouldn’t use Collinsworth and Michaels for judging correct calls both were homering for the Rams pretty hard all day

• seekpar

Participant

One can’t help but wonder if the NFL wants one of the largest TV markets to have their team in the NFC Championship and SB. Jus’ sayin’ Can you say TV ratings?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shawn Hochuli and his father Ed have a deep seeded hatred for Brady. That explains the bullshit calls all day!!! That guinea fuck needs to have the shit kicked outta him!!!

• mjs020294

Participant

The Rams got away with two helmet hits. The one on Brady was clearly the crown of the helmet. The defender pulled up so it wasn’t an ejection but it should have been a penalty. The one on Evans was blatant and the defender should have been ejected for targeting.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Like I said. The rule must be changed. The foul happened on the play period.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Like I said. The rule must be changed. The foul happened on the play period.

Also, if players are still tackling then the play isn’t over.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.