Viewing 66 reply threads

• Author

• buccaneer4ever

Participant

Jeff DarlingtonVerified ?@JeffDarlingtonCheck out the shirt Jameis Winston's father wore to the Bucs game in New Orleans on Sunday: [img width=215 height=200]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPcAGSvUAAAB1qA.jpg:large[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d rock that shirt

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd rock that shirt

For $21.95, it's yours.http://www.cubbytees.com/ShirtPages/Jameis_Winston_Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Bucco_Bruce_Logo_Shirt.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd rock that shirt

For $21.95, it's yours.http://www.cubbytees.com/ShirtPages/Jameis_Winston_Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Bucco_Bruce_Logo_Shirt.html

Thank you for the link.  Love it!  Must have.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i may have to order one of those myself

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The “bill” on the left of the hat is just plain awkward.No thanks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeff DarlingtonVerified ?@JeffDarlingtonCheck out the shirt Jameis Winston's father wore to the Bucs game in New Orleans on Sunday: [img width=215 height=200]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPcAGSvUAAAB1qA.jpg:large[/img]

Good for him. Dude has been a Buc fan for what, 5 months? And he is a better fan than a few Red regulars.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The REAL question is did a particular poster on here sell him that? Oh wait…he actually received it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The REAL question is did a particular poster on here sell him that? Oh wait...he actually received it.

LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The "bill" on the left of the hat is just plain awkward.No thanks.

Edit: They should have made that LeftFlap a ballcap turned sideways !!It looks weird "as is"...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like it.  It's not really my style, but I like it.It seems like it would be a Smack Apparel shirt.  Do they still make Tshirts?  I haven't seen them much since the early 2000's..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Winston needs to rock the chin hair for real if he is old enough to grow some. lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thats aweaome. As a “sig guy” myself, that is pretty sweet. Kinda reminds me of the mockup someone did of kobe.They should also make an alt shirt with the new colors and logo, with winston head instead of the alien skull, and crablegs instead of swords.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the shirt is okay for his dad to wear, or even his grandma. That's all I will say on this.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the shirt is okay for his dad to wear, or even his grandma. That's all I will say on this.  ;)

I would tend to agree.  I would be much more likely to buy a flag with that image than wear his face plastered on my chest.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would tend to agree.  I would be much more likely to buy a flag with that image than wear his face plastered on my chest.

There is nothing wrong with wearing that on gameday.Now, if you wear it every day, you have many, many issues.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is nothing wrong with wearing that on gameday.Now, if you wear it every day, you have many, many issues.

This can be said about any shirt. LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed, there is nothing wrong with wearing it, I just don't see me wearing it.On your second pint, yeah THAT would be an issue.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yall are crazy.  That shit is awesome and mine is on it's way in orange too.  Now if someone will mock me up something good with Naismith's image plz.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed, there is nothing wrong with wearing it, I just don't see me wearing it.On your second pint, yeah THAT would be an issue.

Im not a fan of wearing players jerseys either, but its cool for whomever. With the exception of the brooks or selmons of course, thats just respect.These "comedy" type shirts are pretty neat though, and i do like the idea, but without the season, or draft, it just seems awkward.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Im not a fan of wearing players jerseys either, but its cool for whomever. With the exception of the brooks or selmons of course, thats just respect.These "comedy" type shirts are pretty neat though, and i do like the idea, but without the season, or draft, it just seems awkward.

Let's just say I wouldn't wear it to court facing a shoplifting charge...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let's just say I wouldn't wear it to court facing a shoplifting charge...

Neither would winston's dad. But, we are getting off track..I'm just saying, ...its the offseason, or the team sucks, or winston does do something dumb etcetc.. There is not a lot of use for a shirt like that. As cool as it might be.Also, the explanation of who that is, with the female crowd, might be awkward.Still, I like em. Just based on the saints having to hate them. Thats ONE time this shirt would TOTALLY be worth it.Right below it needs to be some lettering though."FYIYP"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've never known you to bite your tongue.....let's have it!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Edit: They should have made that LeftFlap a ballcap turned sideways !!It looks weird "as is"...

dude there's a wrinkle in the shirt lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As Stroud said on the radio this morning…Somebody is going to be hearing from the NFL.

Please wait…

• glacier2k4

Participant

what a cool shirt!!! I would wear it on gameday lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The REAL question is did a particular poster on here sell him that? Oh wait...he actually received it.

LMAO!!Scummers be scummin'.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yall are crazy.  That (censored) is awesome and mine is on it's way in orange too.  Now if someone will mock me up something good with Naismith's image plz.

Yep. Had to have it. The only orange gear I have is a VJax jersey, so I needed to add some more orange anyways.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

dude there's a wrinkle in the shirt lol

Tell me you didn't really type what you typed!That logo artwork is perfectly flat-- it just got "pasted" onto a 2D picture of a shirt. Wow.     :o.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Part of the odd subculture of sports fans who do the whole "I'd never wear a shirt with another man's name on the back of it..." I imagine.Insecurity is a terrible thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Must have. Its in the mail. Thanks for posting!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Part of the odd subculture of sports fans who do the whole "I'd never wear a shirt with another man's name on the back of it..." I imagine.Insecurity is a terrible thing.

Insecurity isn't a trait i possess

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

You don't sport any Bucs apparel? :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is a pretty outstanding shirt. May have to break my pact of never buying player specific Bucs gear….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Insecurity isn't a trait i possess

Personally, it's not an insecurity thing for me. I just don't want to have jerseys sitting around of players who didn't pan out. Sure - Ronde, Brooks, Sapp, Alstott. Those jerseys will remain Bucs staples for All Time. They have become more than just those player jerseys, representative of the franchise as a whole and not the player. But imagine the dude that bought Freeman, Blount, and Talib after '10.  I don't have to because I did. Including three Freemans(!!!) - The throwback orange, home red, and a black nike jersey I picked up at the Nike store in NYC. Each of those are just collecting dust. So I now refuse to buy player specific Bucs gear. Any swag I get I want to continue to wear, regardless of player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, that sucks, JayAuggs._ _ _ _Simms orange, Caddy red, Garcia black, Garcia white, Martin orange, Freeman orange, Dilfer auth. red, Dilfer auth. white,

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don't sport any Bucs apparel? :)

Of course. It's just that this shirt looks like something a family member would wear. I wasn't going to say anything more on this. See what you made me do? Now Hate is going to  have to recall his t-shirt order. LOL

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Part of the odd subculture of sports fans who do the whole "I'd never wear a shirt with another man's name on the back of it..." I imagine.

I proudly subscribe to that mindset and have said so on bulletin boards for 15 years.  If you have game jersey's signed and mounted......good on ya.  but wearing another mans name on your back, to me... looks childish..and pathetic..  It's cool when you are a kid......or a chick.......but any man who does that over the age of 20 looks like a dweeb to me."sit the **** down... ricky...and take that jersey the off......you're not Mike Alstott.....you're just out $150.00"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s a reasonable likeness to something that was considered a curse for close to two decades…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Part of the odd subculture of sports fans who do the whole "I'd never wear a shirt with another man's name on the back of it..." I imagine.

I proudly subscribe to that mindset and have said so on bulletin boards for 15 years.  If you have game jersey's signed and mounted......good on ya.  but wearing another mans name on your back, to me... looks childish..and pathetic..  It's cool when you are a kid......or a chick.......but any man who does that over the age of 20 looks like a dweeb to me.

The same must apply to "t-shirts" too, right?  :o

Please wait…

• vlagatta

what is more funny to me ..........speaking of t shirts and names...... is the fact that ....as you well know by now......I was TheChronic..both here....and for many years on the Bucs Board..... the guy that used to slap you around this very board ....who got so deep into your noggin.....that to this day ( over ten years later) YOU still wear MY name....  so thanks for jumping into the discussion.....it's a prefect fit.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I proudly subscribe to that mindset and have said so on bulletin boards for 15 years.  If you have game jersey's signed and mounted......good on ya.  but wearing another mans name on your back, to me... looks childish..and pathetic..  It's cool when you are a kid......or a chick.......but any man who does that over the age of 20 looks like a dweeb to me."sit the **** down... ricky...and take that jersey the off......you're not Mike Alstott.....you're just out $150.00"

this is the theory i subscribe to....and insecurity has nothing to do with it. My 12 yr old nephew has a David, and Evans. I've gone to great lengths to get them autographed for him. To me, that's what it's about.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

what is more funny to me ..........speaking of t shirts and names...... is the fact that ....as you well know by now......I was TheChronic..both here....and for many years on the Bucs Board..... the guy that used to slap you around this very board ....who got so deep into your noggin.....that to this day ( over ten years later) YOU still wear MY name....  so thanks for jumping into the discussion.....it's a prefect fit.....

lol.....wow!!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

this is the theory i subscribe to....and insecurity has nothing to do with it. My 12 yr old nephew has a David, and Evans. I've gone to great lengths to get them autographed for him. To me, that's what it's about.

well said pal........well said

Please wait…

• vlagatta

lol.....wow!!

true story........for years I was sent PM's on the bucs board saying......."what the hell did you do to that kid anyway...he's obsessed with you".  lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol.....wow!!

true story........for years I was sent PM's on the bucs board saying......."what the hell did you do to that kid anyway...he's obsessed with you".  lol

he's a strange dude....to be sure.He's taken my sig and made one of him own. Not sure if i should be flattered or disturbed.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

lol.....wow!!

he's a strange dude....to be sure.He's taken my sig and made one of him own. Not sure if i should be flattered or disturbed.

both  :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not true. Nice try though.Didn't you get RATTED OUT a few weeks ago for being that dude, BucFanFTW?, who claimed he was black (which turned out to be false) & ripped a bunch of people off with non-delivered t-shirt product??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So a preference = insecurity?Hardly. There are many alternatives to why a man would not want to wear a jersey with another man's name.In my case, i have an ego, and want my name on the back of mine. For others, it could simply be the "winslow factor," where you end up wearing that shirt, and someone is surely going to ask you where boston market is. A freeman jersey is only good if you want to let everyone know you're dealing. Some dont want to wear another man's name on their back, as in some cultures it would be viewed as an insult. That, or in a situation on foreign soil, someone could flat out believe thats your actual name.Some just think its dumb in general. Normally, you cannot convince me to spend 20 on a shirt, but 150 and up for someone else's name on it is going to get me to buy? I have, a few times, but ive never felt cool about buying a shirt that costs the same amount as half a years worth of cel bills.And again, some just think its tacky. They could be former pros, people who have played the game. And a lot of times, without them being buds, I'm sure that can get stalker-level creepy.There are literally a ton of reasons why it just doesnt matter. People are just opinionated and you are better off not worrying about it. Why care if they are insecure? You going to hold them and tell them theyre beautiful if they buy a jersey?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Not true. Nice try though.Didn't you get RATTED OUT a few weeks ago for being that dude, BucFanFTW?, who claimed he was black (which turned out to be false) & ripped a bunch of people off with non-delivered t-shirt product??

you're a moron.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm in the same boat as you guys.  I certainly don't look down on anyone for wearing them, and I'm not insecure by any means, I just don't care to wear another man's jersey.  it's just a matter of personal preference. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol @ this thread turning into a dick measuring contest.  The irony of Red Board fashion tough guys dishing out manly dress code etiquette can not be over stated. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol @ this thread turning into a dick measuring contest.

If you're wearing another guy's name on your back, you prob are measuring other guy's di@ks.Jk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not a jersey guy myself, more of a tie and pocket square guy. But having said that, nothing wrong with it. In fact, if it wasn’t for jersey wearing guy, I would of missed out on some great conversations in airports. As far as his Dad goes, props to him. He could of went incognito if he wanted to avoid any attention. But he is proud of his boy, good for him. Love it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I actually like it.  I'll get one if he doesn't end up a bust.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol @ this thread turning into a dick measuring contest.

If you're wearing another guy's name on your back, you prob are measuring other guy's di@ks.Jk.

But you are good with wearing another man's name on your chest?  Or do you only wear labels that don't affix an outwardly visible logo to your clothing?  I find these manly distinctions fascinating.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can we all agree that wildly obese guys probably shouldn't wear Warrick Dunn jerseys?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

cool thread guysreminds me of the emo kids who go to concerts and think its a sin to wear the bans tshirt they are goign to see

Please wait…

• jgrable1

Participant

Love it!  Just ordered one for myself and my two sons.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love it!  Just ordered one for myself and my two sons.

Only one?  Tight-knit family...

Please wait…

• jgrable1

Participant

1 each  :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can we all agree that wildly obese guys probably shouldn't wear Warrick Dunn jerseys?

lol.......abso-freakin-lutelyor what about skinny guy in a Sapp jersey. Just weird to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about the story I told you about Winston wearing a Ben Bishop jersey to the Cheese Cake Factory during the NHL playoffs? One of the girls working there thought it was Bishop. LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd rock that shirt

I got my Bucco Jameis shirt in the mail today.  It's actually pretty decent quality.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd rock that shirt

I got my Bucco Jameis shirt in the mail today.  It's actually pretty decent quality.

Got mine yesterday. I also was relieved it wasn't a junker quality.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn it, now I just want to go home and try mine on.  Wife said it came today.  Guess Cubby got a decent volume of orders from this thread.

Please wait…

• vbucobruce

Damn it, now I just want to go home and try mine on.  Wife said it came today.  Guess Cubby got a decent volume of orders from this thread.

I got my charcoal grey yesterday. Clearly, the company has sold these things like hotcakes after the Anotor Winston pic went viral

Please wait…

Viewing 66 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.