Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• TampaBucks05

Participant

Dude is a trash can. Don’t even know why you would dream of putting him back on the same field as Winston, but since ya did, our 1st overall draft pick is now on the sideline limping around. AGAIN.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to see Masifilo get his snaps. I want to know how Masifilo plays against better players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would have liked to see Warren and Masifilo get some snaps with the 1st teamers tonight… Gilkey is garbage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will be really surprised if he makes the team. If they sign a O-line player or two, he might as well pack his suitcase.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evan Smith can kick rocks with him. Bring Warhop too actually. Disgusting we put a #1 pick behind these a-holes (especially smith, his quotes from this offseason + his play have made him my least favorite Buc)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evan Smith can kick rocks with him. Bring Warhop too actually. Disgusting we put a #1 pick behind these a-holes (especially smith, his quotes from this offseason + his play have made him my least favorite Buc)

Even if they start Warren, they would keep EDS.  I feel ya though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For whatever reason, football coaches are never 100% committal to the “we start the best players no matter what” talk. Warren should be starting next week over EDS if that were true and Gilkey wouldnt be on the team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Gilkey might be the new “QB Killa”. :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For whatever reason, football coaches are never 100% committal to the "we start the best players no matter what" talk. Warren should be starting next week over EDS if that were true and Gilkey wouldnt be on the team.

Warren probably does start next week. And Gilkey is just keeping the seat warm until they sign a couple guys after cuts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For whatever reason, football coaches are never 100% committal to the "we start the best players no matter what" talk. Warren should be starting next week over EDS if that were true and Gilkey wouldnt be on the team.

Warren probably does start next week. And Gilkey is just keeping the seat warm until they sign a couple guys after cuts.

I hope youre right but i have my doubts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Gilkey might be the new "QB Killa". :(

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope youre right but i have my doubts.

No chance. EDS will play, James and Rainey will continue to chill on the bench together. And we’ll continue to think Stocker, Myers, and ASJ are good at anything.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Dude is a trash can. Don't even know why you would dream of putting him back on the same field as Winston, but since ya did, our 1st overall draft pick is now on the sideline limping around. AGAIN.

I think you're being unfair.... in insulting trash cans, that is. :)I agree. Gilkey should be toting a beer cooler in the stands, not driving people to drink from the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gilkey doesn’t excel in anything.At least Masifilo shows competence and potential as an OG.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Since Bradentonian isn’t around, I shall say it for him. Bad things happen when Gilkey is on the field. Hope he isn't a Cowboys fan now. Ugh.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Since Bradentonian isn't around, I shall say it for him. Bad things happen when Gilkey is on the field. Hope he isn't a Cowboys fan now. Ugh.

I'd like to see Gilkey in Silver & Blue. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Since Bradentonian isn't around, I shall say it for him. Bad things happen when Gilkey is on the field. Hope he isn't a Cowboys fan now. Ugh.

I see the CFL in his future.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Why would we want ot inflict him on the Canadians? Maybe Arena League? :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This sounds better than our QBs in black and blue.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know, they already have Justin Bieber to deal with.  :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This sounds better than our QBs in black and blue.

They have tempted fate now twice. Two games Jameis is limping off the field. They might not be so lucky the 3rd time.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I know, they already have Justin Bieber to deal with.  :(

True that. Good point. :)Arena it is. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EDS should have been released in March before his salary became guaranteed. Line would be better without him and Mankins. Have to be careful who you pay. Not a coincidence two of the best franchises in league let them go.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

EDS should have been released in March before his salary became guaranteed. Line would be better without him and Mankins. Have to be careful who you pay. Not a coincidence two of the best franchises in league let them go.

I would keep them for depth, but not start them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would keep them for depth, but not start them.

The whole offense and ST took a big, fat, stinking Gilkey.Just changing those two out isnt going to cure anything though, sadly. They have to get into a better rhythm in general first.But i must admit, a majority of tampas troubles stem from the ol, and those two are indeed, turds. I wouldnt start them either, but the options were limited, and we just had "retired" a guy that was worth a ton of cash which probably sent the org in tightwad-mode anyway. I dont think their numbers were anywhere close to his.The main problem is, warhop needs to be fired.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mankins will be gone next year. Over paid, and brings nothing. Leaderships? But looks like a cluster fug out there. Edwards, Pamphile, Omameh, Gilkey, Cousins, EDS, Collins, And two more second round rooks that look like fifth round rooks. Lovie Smith is a joke. A Warhop is not a coach. He is a man with a job. And he is awful at it. It is becoming obvious the players are tuning him out.

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.