Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• Machiavelli

Participant

The game the other night was kind of disappointing, but you all got some good photographs on the web site. It’s nice seeing Winston in a Buc uniform finally. Some other good pictures have been up there as well. Do you guys take these pictures? Keep 'em coming.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not at Minnesota. If you look we offer the photo credits. We received permission from the Bucs for a couple and also we pay a subscription fee to Getty Images, unlike some other Buc sites that just steal Google Images.We do have two staff photographers, Cliff Welch and Mark Lomoglio. 90% of what we use for practice and game day stories come from those two with Cliff shooting the majority of our stuff.They do a tremendous job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I put a lot of MY pics in the “Any other Buc fans at tonight’s game?” thread…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I put a lot of MY pics in the "Any other Buc fans at tonight's game?" thread...

Not sure if you have Facebook, but would love for you to post some on our page man. And we are talking about maybe doing a fan submitted photo gallery as well on our main page this year.

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.