Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 46 reply threads

• Author

• ylhceukekul

Former Buc fan.  Denounced my fandom the day the team drafted Winston.  Was teamless for a few months but since I just relocated to Charlotte inspiration hit me and have now become a Panthers fan.  Any other Panther fans on here besides Beatles123?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You seem to have it backwards…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Former Buc fan.  Denounced my fandom the day the team drafted Winston.  Was teamless for a few months but since I just relocated to Charlotte inspiration hit me and have now become a Panthers fan.  Any other Panther fans on here besides Beatles123?

Is that you Joe?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2 spaces after the period on every sentence. Where have I seen that before? Hmmmmm.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joe Murgia?@OpenMindNews  Joe Murgia Was Raiders fan from 1974-mid-90s. Covering the Bucs slowly changed that. But now that Winston is a Buc, Go Raiders

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

2 spaces after the period on every sentence. Where have I seen that before? Hmmmmm.

It’s called proper grammar.  I guess they don’t teach you youngones that anymore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's called proper grammar.  I guess they don't teach you youngones that anymore.

No, that's "old time" grammar.Two spaces has been phased out over the last 20 years....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No need to make a Rush to Judgement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Secondary account FAIL. Lmao!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's called proper grammar.  I guess they don't teach you youngones that anymore.

No, that's "old time" grammar.Two spaces has been phased out over the last 20 years....

Two spaces after a period were due to the small spacing of mechanical typewriters. With the advent of computers, the need for the extra space is no longer required.  However, it is still an accepted practice even in academics.  In the work place, I still find more people double space then not.  In fact, due to working with the Govt and helping to write so many manuals, where double spacing is required, I have assumed the habit of double spacing after the period too.  I agree this is a second account fail, but the double space is not in and of itself an identifying factor.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I worked with milspec, so…

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Actually, I have a Masters in English. It is not proper grammar to place two spaces after a period. Nice try though. :)**As an added tidbit, submissions for narrative prose should be indented five spaces at each paragraph, and not a full :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually, I have a Masters in English. It is not proper grammar to place two spaces after a period. Nice try though. :)**As an added tidbit, submissions for narrative prose should be indented five spaces at each paragraph, and not a full :)

Then you need to get a refund.  Both the APA and MLA state that either a single or a double space after a period is acceptable. The instructor may direct one way or the other, but neither is wrong.  Only preferred.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then you need to get a refund.  Both the APA and MLA state that either a single or a double space after a period is acceptable. The instructor may direct one way or the other, but neither is wrong.  Only preferred.

Link?? You cant just make outrageous claims like that and not source them! IMO double spacing sound like crazy old man talk like someone already said.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then you need to get a refund.  Both the APA and MLA state that either a single or a double space ahttp://www.mlahandbook.org/fragment/faq#How_many_spacesfter a period is acceptahttp://www.mlahandbook.org/fragment/faq#How_many_spacesble. The instructor may direct one way or the other, but neither is wrong.  Only preferred.

Link?? You cant just make outrageous claims like that and not source them! IMO double spacing sound like crazy old man talk like someone already said.

Hrmm a link you say? How about the APA and MLA sites?http://www.mlahandbook.org/fragment/faq#How_many_spaceshttp://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32321Any more outrageous things you need explained sonny?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then you need to get a refund.  Both the APA and MLA state that either a single or a double space ahttp://www.mlahandbook.org/fragment/faq#How_many_spacesfter a period is acceptahttp://www.mlahandbook.org/fragment/faq#How_many_spacesble. The instructor may direct one way or the other, but neither is wrong.  Only preferred.

Hrmm a link you say? How about the APA and MLA sites?http://www.mlahandbook.org/fragment/faq#How_many_spaceshttp://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/32321Any more outrageous things you need explained sonny?

Well played. I shouldve included the blue font tho I guess  ;D

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Cant wait to see Cam implode after getting big money. Go hang out on the Kitties board loser.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Always nice to see some threads. It starts with a panthers fan and then all the posts are about the right grammar. What wanted the OP say?You can keep all the mistakes you'll find in these post;-))

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cam Newton thrown out of Florida for academic cheating and stealing a lap top. That is extremely hard considering the program let a murderer slide and never miss a game.Hey they had Tebow didn't need Cam.  Transferred to a Juco due to poor grades.  Was shopped by father to the highest bidder which turned out to be Auburn.  Amazing arrogance every time he scores a TD with his Superman routine.  Yes the poster picked a real winner with Scam.  :oHey Winston isn't perfect and has done some mischievous and silly things that have created a false polarization of him by the media that have run a false narrative based on some self aggrandizing comments by the States attorney Meggs.Doesn't say much for the poster's intelligence and discernment. Winston 5  Media 0  Meggs -10

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cam Newton thrown out of Florida for academic cheating and stealing a lap top. That is extremely hard considering the program let a murderer slide and never miss a game.Hey they had Tebow didn't need Cam.  Transferred to a Juco due to poor grades.  Was shopped by father to the highest bidder which turned out to be Auburn.  Amazing arrogance every time he scores a TD with his Superman routine.  Yes the poster picked a real winner with Scam.  :oHey Winston isn't perfect and has done some mischievous and silly things that have created a false polarization of him by the media that have run a false narrative based on some self aggrandizing comments by the States attorney Meggs.Doesn't say much for the poster's intelligence and discernment. Winston 5  Media 0  Meggs -10

This obsession is unhealthy and ridiculous. Im worried about ya buddy.Seek help.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well played. I shouldve included the blue font tho I guess  ;D

My bad, was late  .....  8)

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

You Buc fans are a bunch of nerds. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The whole “double space over single space” debate applies primarily to print media– especially for printed material with large paragraphs (easier readability). For the most part...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree this is a second account fail, but the double space is not in and of itself an identifying factor.

While double spacing is still acceptable (but not required), it's the specific combination of it with this brand of trollery that makes the poster in question pretty darned identifiable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like the OP is striking out with the ladyboys again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree this is a second account fail, but the double space is not in and of itself an identifying factor.

While double spacing is still acceptable (but not required), it's the specific combination of it with this brand of trollery that makes the poster in question pretty darned identifiable.

BINGO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lolOne of the most pathetic troll attempts that I've seen in a while.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BINGO

Used as one of the identifying factors, OK I can buy that.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

lolOne of the most pathetic troll attempts that I've seen in a while.

You'd have thought given the OP is retired or close to it they'd have more experience with this type of thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cam Newton thrown out of Florida for academic cheating and stealing a lap top. That is extremely hard considering the program let a murderer slide and never miss a game.

To be fair, he wasn't a murderer at the time.  Sure, he shot someone in the face and they let it slide, but that is only attempted murder.  He didn't die.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember, there are no chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember, there are no chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits.

LOL!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cam Newton thrown out of Florida for academic cheating and stealing a lap top. That is extremely hard considering the program let a murderer slide and never miss a game.

To be fair, he wasn't a murderer at the time.  Sure, he shot someone in the face and they let it slide, but that is only attempted murder.  He didn't die.

True    Thanks for the factual correction.  Hernandez also knocked some guys eardrum out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hernandez also knocked some guys eardrum out.

He could never make Jimbo's roster. They only knock out women.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL this is true.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And unlike Hernandez the player is no longer on the team.  How many lives would have been saved had UF just said NO!  sigh..... we will never know!Oh and to be factually correct NO WOMAN was knocked out.  You lying again Donkey?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was being made to feel inferior for my double spacing early on ITT.  Nice to check back and see the double spacers making a strong push.  I’m glad we had this talk guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh and to be factually correct NO WOMAN was knocked out.  You lying again Donkey?

Oops. I meant beat women. My apologies.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh and to be factually correct NO WOMAN was knocked out.  You lying again Donkey?

So why didn't UF kick out Hernandez?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we talking about the hawaiian dude?funny how someone can talk of ethics, integrity and honesty in one thread and then outright lie in the next.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Q-tips and ear infections are the most common causes of ruptured eardrums.  QTIPS!  quit letting your integrity get in the way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

why didnt FSU kick out dalvin cook?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we talking about the hawaiian dude?funny how someone can talk of ethics, integrity and honesty in one thread and then outright lie in the next.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9446754/mass-police-investigate-aaron-hernandez-possible-role-2007-gainesville-shooting-according-sourcesCason, then 20, told police that shooter was a "Hawaiian" or "Hispanic" male who had a large, muscular build, stood about 6-foot-3 or 6-4, weighed about 230 or 240 pounds and had a lot of tattoos. Cason said there was also a black male with the shooter, and Cason identified the black male as Reggie Nelson, a former Florida Gator who was a rookie with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While at UF.....Was not Hernandez investigated multiple times? You know, kind of like Winston was?Did the police or prosecutors bring any formal charges against Hernandez? Or did they decline to do so, just like in Winston's case?If, at the exact same points in their careers they had the exact same results, why the different opinion of each person? Don't you treat all people fairly?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You Buc fans are a bunch of nerds.

luke kuechly!  Now I get it.  If this is Skull, come back.  These other trolls are boring........and yeah, so what?  Did you find the internet message board where all the cool people hang out while on your time out?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While at UF.....Was not Hernandez investigated multiple times? You know, kind of like Winston was?Nope! Seriously are you stating that UF ran an investigation similar to FSU on WInston?    GOOD LORD!Did the police or prosecutors bring any formal charges against Hernandez? Or did they decline to do so, just like in Winston's case?They did little if anything.  Why are you posting such nonsense!  If, at the exact same points in their careers they had the exact same results, why the different opinion of each person? Don't you treat all people fairly?You really need to read the differences between Cervone and Meggs.  Educate yourself.  So silly.

Hey I will make it easy Google Investigation  Jameis Winston FSU, and Hernandez at UF.Pay close attention to the dates!  LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the old meggs/cervone angle?  might as well raise the white flag.

Please wait…

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.