Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Dennis Hickey who has been with the Buccaneers organization since 1996 has been hired by the Miami Dolphins as their new general manager according to the Miami Herald.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9611

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank the Gods of Mount Olympus!  They are suckers haha.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hahhah good luck dolphins hope they’re ready for some shitty mid round wasteful picks on players who are injury prone or just plain suck.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love it… They just added more diapers to that dumpster fire.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I volunteer to drive the Uhaul should he need assistance.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow….poor phins. Between the Browns and Phins, I’m not sure who was rejected more this offseason. Kinda sad to see them settle for Hickey out of desperation….but at least he isn’t here anymore.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love it... They just added more diapers to that dumpster fire.

LMAO.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I volunteer to drive the Uhaul should he need assistance.

As long as you don't have to drive an empty u-haul back.

• Anonymous

Inactive

How is Hickey an upgrade over Ireland? lulz.

• Anonymous

Inactive

@DraftCampbell 45m@Bucs_Nation And Bruce Allen leaned heavily on Dennis Hickey for his draft picks. Just like Dominik. Lol.Charlie sure seems to have some deep-rooted HATE towards the organization.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d say that is because of the way Dominik and Company handled the 2009 offseason (mainly the way Derrick Brooks was jettisoned). That coupled with the whole Doug Williams fiasco…… To be honest, we should have all see these past 5 years coming…. it’s like the guy cursed the team by disrespecting the greats…. like he kind of brought a 5-year black cloud over the organization. It’s no wonder why Campbell has such hatred towards Dominik’s camp.Well, at least its over. It seems like the Glazers have done everything they could do to right the ship. Can't wait to experience these next 5-10 years. GO BUCS!

• Anonymous

Inactive

At this point the Fish had to get someone to say yes.  You figure they might roll the whole organization next year so who wants to be in a one and done spot?  Only a guy who doesn’t think he will have a job in a few months.

• Anonymous

Inactive

@DraftCampbell 45m@Bucs_Nation And Bruce Allen leaned heavily on Dennis Hickey for his draft picks. Just like Dominik. Lol.Charlie sure seems to have some deep-rooted HATE towards the organization.

I agree.  He's seemed pretty consistently contemptuous of everything they do.  He might be right in his evaluations, but his tone has often gone beyond "objective analysis" and into snide condemnation.  I don't mind the critiques, and I like as much "insider" info as I can get, but his tone hasn't cast him in the best light, IMO.  Frankly, it's seemed retributive for some reason.

• Anonymous

Inactive

CC’s been trolling 1 Buc like they kidnapped his children….liam-neeson-in-taken.jpg

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charlie Campbell is a greasy little twerp. Can’t stand that nub and I don’t read any of his biased Buc hating nonsense.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Campbell doesn’t hate the Bucs he hates Mark Dominik and Company…. last I heard Campbell had positive things to say about the Lovie Smith hire.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Campbell doesn't hate the Bucs he hates Mark Dominik and Company.... last I heard Campbell had positive things to say about the Lovie Smith hire.

Of course no one would hate the "Bucs" as an abstract brand.  He hated specific people for reasons unknown and allowed that to color his work to levels of unprofessional bias, whether or not he was "justified" in his hate (if such a thing is possible in sports).  It was clear he had an agenda.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats to Hickey. Good luck in Miami, hope nothing but the best. Who replaces him?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwaahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!Laughing.gifgiphy.gifMauryLaughing.giftumblr_m5o3picq471rrv52p.gifI'll bet they thought they were getting revenge for us hiring Licht before them...little do they know they just hired the biggest dumb ass in our organization . Bwaahahahahahahaahaha!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are yours included?

Hahhah good luck dolphins hope they're ready for some **CENSORED**ty mid round wasteful picks on players who are injury prone or just plain suck.

Pretty much.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are yours included?

Har har har... Oh Finky you so stupid

• Anonymous

Inactive

Campbell doesn't hate the Bucs he hates Mark Dominik and Company.... last I heard Campbell had positive things to say about the Lovie Smith hire.

Of course no one would hate the "Bucs" as an abstract brand.  He hated specific people for reasons unknown and allowed that to color his work to levels of unprofessional bias, whether or not he was "justified" in his hate (if such a thing is possible in sports).  It was clear he had an agenda.

Sounds like he'd fit in perfectly here.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats to Hickey. Good luck in Miami, hope nothing but the best. Who replaces him?

I hope it's Stokes.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dennis Hickey - G - DolphinsThe Miami Herald's Adam Beasley has been "told" that "several" Dolphins players are privately expressing a desire that they "want out of this situation" following Sunday's hire of new GM Dennis Hickey.Hickey, as noted previously, was on the outs in Tampa Bay's front office and is an obvious fallback hire after owner Stephen Ross whiffed on at least three preferred GM candidates. The situation in Miami has become toxic, with Hickey set to operate as a puppet below coach Joe Philbin, who maintains control of the 53-man roster. Ross needs to blow this thing up, but his hands are tied due to his commitment to Philbin. It's only January, and already looking as though the Dolphins are headed for another really long year.Source: Adam Beasley on Twitter

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dennis Hickey - G - DolphinsThe Miami Herald's Adam Beasley has been "told" that "several" Dolphins players are privately expressing a desire that they "want out of this situation" following Sunday's hire of new GM Dennis Hickey.Hickey, as noted previously, was on the outs in Tampa Bay's front office and is an obvious fallback hire after owner Stephen Ross whiffed on at least three preferred GM candidates. The situation in Miami has become toxic, with Hickey set to operate as a puppet below coach Joe Philbin, who maintains control of the 53-man roster. Ross needs to blow this thing up, but his hands are tied due to his commitment to Philbin. It's only January, and already looking as though the Dolphins are headed for another really long year.Source: Adam Beasley on Twitter

The race for Jameis is officially on........

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charlie Campbell is a greasy little twerp. Can't stand that nub and I don't read any of his biased Buc hating nonsense.

even when its true?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dolphins also did the Bucs a favor as I think Hickey was definitely going to get fired after the draft as Licht main areas of focus will be personnel and now the Bucs dont have to pay the reminder of his salary. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

With all that goes on down there, just now they are sayin they want out, because of the Hickey hire?  Preposterous.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charlie Campbell is a greasy little twerp. Can't stand that nub and I don't read any of his biased Buc hating nonsense.

even when its true?

Jdud only likes Buc hating nonsense when it refers to Mike Glennon.

• Anonymous

Inactive

With all that goes on down there, just now they are sayin they want out, because of the Hickey hire?  Preposterous.

LOL That's because they dumped a garbage GM, then got turned down by everyone, and to top off that embarrassment... They hired Hickey.This is great. I hate the dolphins.

• Anonymous

Inactive

even when its true?

Only time I visit Walter's is for height/weight and other numbers from the Shrine, Senior Bowl, and combine. I don't read anything else from that site. It was bad enough before Charlie.

• Anonymous

Inactive

even when its true?

Only time I visit Walter's is for height/weight and other numbers from the Shrine, Senior Bowl, and combine. I don't read anything else from that site. It was bad enough before Charlie.

Well, they did break that Price slugging Barron story.

• Anonymous

Inactive

When you give someone or something too much attention, whether that be love or hate, whether on Walter’s or the Red Board…..you are their b!tch.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll bet they thought they were getting revenge for us hiring Licht before them...little do they know they just hired the biggest dumb ass in our organization . Bwaahahahahahahaahaha!!

I just LOLed...

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.